BBA Picnic 2011

Author Topic: BBA Picnic 2011  (Read 8729 times)

debashish

BBA Picnic 2011
« on: November 12, 2010, 10:33:44 PM »
We want to go for a picnic in this upcoming New Year 2011. We are really waiting for a picnic. Because no picnic was held in this year. Hope authority will take necessary steps for a picnic in a nice place with free and fair.

Offline nature

• I love my University
    • View Profile
Re: BBA Picnic 2011
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2010, 11:24:35 AM »
I also agree with you Mr.Debashish. I think picnic is an important role in our education. So we hope that our authority can take necessary actions to go on a picnic. Thanks for all.
Name: Md. Faruque Hossain
ID: 142-14-1436
Department of MBA
Daffodil International  University
Email:faruque_1362@diu.edu.bd

Offline Faiyaz

• "Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask and he will tell you the truth.." -Oscar Wilde
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2010, 02:48:27 PM »
I agree with you both. But I do think that the picnic should be informative too. So, I think we should plan for a picnic which will include an inspection on an industry...
M. Faiyaz Naveed
Asst. Administrative Officer
Office of the Pro-Vice Chancellor
Daffodil International University

Offline goodboy

• "Find your ways, Built your inspiration."
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2010, 09:34:44 PM »
Fayaz, My friend,

You are absolutely right!!! The picnic- 2011 is almost needed for us......... As I'm in bba sec: B, our finance course lecturer MR SHAHJAHAN MINA sir has also spoke the same proposal to us, & we all agreed. I can also inform you that Sec: A will also be a part of this & may be the whole five sections...........So thanks Bro for your convenience & suggestion.................. :) :) :)

Shajib
101-11-1375
BBA
SEC:B
25TH BATCH
Md. Abul Hossain Shajib.
101-11-1375
Department of BBA, Sec:B.
25th Batch.
Daffodil International University.
Email: shajib_1375@diu.edu.bd
Admin Executive
creative.bd

Offline sayeed

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2010, 10:22:02 PM »
I also agree with you Mr.Debashish. I think picnic is an important role in our education. So we hope that our authority can take necessary actions to go on a picnic. I am not agreeing with M. Faiyaz Naveed. Because picnic is picnic. It is not similar industry tour. So we all student agree picnic.
The picnic- 2011 is almost needed for us.

Offline Faiyaz

• "Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask and he will tell you the truth.." -Oscar Wilde
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2010, 03:58:12 PM »
Mr. Sayeed, everyone has an opinion of his own. You have yours. But, my point was to "coming out of the box" from any mediocre picnic where students go to sing songs, dance and other things like that. From my point of view, these types of picnics should be arranged by the students, NOT BY  THE DIU AUTHORITY. I hope you understand...       
M. Faiyaz Naveed
Asst. Administrative Officer
Office of the Pro-Vice Chancellor

Offline ashiqbest012

• I love my University
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2010, 04:09:35 PM »
Good news for everyone. We are going to arrange Picnic-2011 in the next semester, Inshallah.  Our respected head of the department of BBA Mr. Masum Iqbal sir confirmed it today.

Hurray.....
Name: Ashiq Hossain
ID: 121-14-696 & 083-11-558
Faculty of Business & Economics
Cell:01674-566806

debashish

« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2010, 09:55:18 AM »
Yes, definitely this is a great news for all of us. But this is a big challenge to make it successful from our previous experience. We all the students have to come forward willingly to make it successful otherwise it can't possible. This is a day where we get all the teachers, students of BBA Department in one place. We all need your participation, support, suggestions, etc to make it successful.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2010, 10:09:32 AM by debashish »

Offline goodboy

• "Find your ways, Built your inspiration."
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2010, 07:36:41 PM »
Yes, definitely this is a great news for all of us. But this is a big challenge to make it successful from our previous experience. We all the students have to come forward willingly to make it successful otherwise it can't possible. This is a day where we get all the teachers, students of BBA Department in one place. We all need your participation, support, suggestions, etc to make it successful.

Likely, I absolutely agree with you on this matter. As we are BBA students, We should make every possible events a success & try to raise the department as top as ever ahead.......
Md. Abul Hossain Shajib.
101-11-1375
Department of BBA, Sec:B.
25th Batch.
Daffodil International University.
Email: shajib_1375@diu.edu.bd
Admin Executive
creative.bd

Offline Md. Limon Hossain

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2010, 08:11:27 PM »
Dear All:

We will do a picnic very soon. Need your support because picnic is not possible for an individual. We hope your support and participation will encourage going ahead. Share your idea how can we go for picnic and enjoy a lot. If you know about any possible place which is very attractive then write here.
Md. Limon Hossain
Department of BBA
ID: 082-11-523
Cell: +8801717885679
E-mail: limon-hossain@diu.edu.bd And limon.hossain@yahoo.com

Offline Sadman Mahmud

• Don’t look where you fall, but where you slipped.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2010, 11:29:35 AM »
it has been almost one and a half year i am studying in this university but had never get a chance to go for a picnic. it will be my pleasure to go on a picnic from the university.i personally request the picnic authority to make it happen very soon....................
Sadman Mahmud
ID:093-11-1217
Batch:24th
BBA, Daffodil International University.

debashish

« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2010, 04:30:16 PM »
Thank you Sadman for your post. Good thing is that you are really interested to go for a picnic but maximum students don't have any interest to go for a picnic. Maximum students' university routine is like, to come university, get some lesson and go back home. It is good sign for you that you are trying to explore university life. I will be very much happy if you come forward and join with us to make a successful picnic and don't forget to share with your friends.

Offline rabeyabusri

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2010, 11:41:20 AM »
It’s really good news for us because we need to explore ourselves and picnic can do it much effectively. My previous experience about picnic is good enough that’s why we expect that our next picnic will be much enjoyable. For this reason best cooperation can give we the students. So eagerly waiting for our next picnic..............
Rabeya Busri
BBA Dept.
20th Batch
ID: 082-11-252

Offline tasnim_eco

• Faculty
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2010, 09:59:20 AM »
o i will love to go to a picnic after the final exam, as i have newly joined this university as a lecturer of Economics..it will be a great opportunity to know everyone .

Offline Md. Limon Hossain

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2010, 10:50:39 PM »
Dear All:
It’s very good news that one of our new economic teacher also very interested to go for a picnic. Every one prepared your-self to go for picnic in next semester. There will be fun unlimited……………………………….

Dear Sir/Mam:
Thank you very much for your post. Your post will inspire all of our friends, teachers and administration.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2010, 11:34:48 PM by Md. Limon Hossain »
Md. Limon Hossain
Department of BBA
ID: 082-11-523
Cell: +8801717885679
E-mail: limon-hossain@diu.edu.bd And limon.hossain@yahoo.com