Short stories in translation

Author Topic: Short stories in translation  (Read 6805 times)

Offline Kongkon851

• Test
    • View Profile
Re: Short stories in translation
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2016, 12:56:16 PM »
KONGKON REZA SHOILY
ID :131-10-851

INSIGNIFICANT by HUMAYUN AHMED

I walk looking at soil. Its great advantage is I don’t have to face to face with known people. It makes a distance with each other. Some people don’t understand it. Coming forward for showing courtesy and say ASSALAMUALIKUM , how are you?
In this situation I don’t look at questioner’s face I smile a little bit and say I am fine. For this reason the questioner get into a problem. He or she can’t think what should say. I give him the pain for being officious. I clearly feel, the gentleman feel pain.
This thing does not happen every time. There are some people who like to talk. ‘what is happening in the country brother?’ saying this he or she starts to say in detail about his or her country. There is no way to get rid of these kinds of people.
Badrul Alam is such kind of a man. He is a Government employee and he has retired recently. For his sudden retirement he cannot understand how he should spend his unoccupied time. He gives concentration on two things only-physical exercise and his country. He does jugging two times a day morning and evening. He has made a jugging dress-white half shirt, half pant, and white cap like a cricket umpire. He has his own planning for his country. While meeting he says, Professor we should do something, what you say? There is no meaning this kind of life.
Yeah you are right.
Do you know how many child died in the world every day?
No.
Forty Thousand . Guess how many child died in Bangladesh every day? 

I can’t guess.
I have a report of  Unicef. I will give you. You will be astonished. We have to do something. What you say?
Of course .We should.
The little children who begs sitting beside on the road we have explained to them. Have not we?
Yes. We have to.
I told my wife to make fifty bread every day. I will distribute it to them. She agrees on me. You people also have to come forward. This is not possible for me alone. What do you say?
Of course.
In case of Badrul Alam I notice different thing. He has established a bread distribution organization shortly named “RUBISH”. Organization has also completed three or four meetings. I am a member of executive committee in this organization. We have to tolerate many things as we are living in the area. There is a matter of hope that, this kind of organization’s validity is less than the validity of little magazine. After some days the interest has broken down for distributing bread.
In our meeting it has been decided that RUBISH’s activity will start at Rainy season. In that time, the lack of food has been increased. Before the rainy season the committee member will find out the technique of bread distribution and will think about it.
I feel relax. There is so many time to come rainy season. Rubbish will not exist till that time. I think the interest will break down for distributing bread in that situation. But nothing could say about Badrul Alam because of his higher interest.
It is the month of Baishakh. The sky is covered with cloud in the afternoon. It seems the northwester is coming. I am returning home but at the place of Doyel Chottor I meet with Badrul Shaheb. I think I leave the place. But it is not possible. Badrul Alam shaheb call me, bhai come here. I face into a big problem.
Going there, I see it’s really a big problem. He is standing with in a group of four children. It seems they has leaved their village and arrived this city. The younger one is three or four years little girl among them. She is weeping her eyes in her frock’s sleeve continuously. The elder one is also a girl. She is about twelve or thirteen years old. She is also crying. But the two boys in the middle they are not crying. I smile and said Badrul Alam it seems u get the subject of distributing bread.
With annoying face he says, bhai don’t laugh. It’s a big problem .Please listen and try to find out the solution. I can’t stay here for 1 second. I have an important appointment. Already I am late. You have seen the situation of sky. The north waster will start soon.
He doesn’t give me opportunity to say anything. He has left the place.
The child’s problems are not serious. Rather their problem is very simple. They are from Trishal, Maymansing .they don’t have their mother .They lived with their father. One day there father was missing without telling anything to anyone. So the children are going to their uncle’s house at Nobinagar. Their uncle informed by someone that their father is in Dhaka. And he gives ten taka to the elder girl and tells them to wait there, he wii come back soon. They are waiting and waiting but their uncle has not come.
I say when your uncle has gone? Elder girl says, in the morning .she is beautiful. The younger one is also like a doll.
What did your father do?
Singer .
What?
He sings Shari, Murshidi song.
This is another problem. Singer family. If their father would like a day labor they don’t feel pressure. They don’t understand yet their uncle leaves them. Still they are waiting. I say did you eat anything? The elder one says they bought nut by 3 taka. And now they have 7 taka. I give them 10 taka tell them to keep it.
The elder one is looking at me like a stranger. Other two boys are crying. The situation is too much disgusting. I try to say something like what’s your name? Do you go to school? They are looking at me and weeping their eyes.
I wish I show them affection. Bt that time I control myself because showing affection  means to call problem at my own.
The situation of the sky is too bad. What a pain!
I am waiting if any gentleman comes I tell him I m in emergency. I have an appointment with doctor.
Truly a gentleman is coming. Middle aged man. He stooped and say what happen? I say they are in problem.plz listen. Boys and girls tell him the matter.
I start to leave the place but the elder one is looking at me.
Next day I meet with Badrul Alam in the market .He is smiling and saying what’s up?
I say good .
The hilsha fish is too cheap. Bought it only 50 taka. Look at the size.
He shows me the fish. It’s a big size.
He says we should start our RUBISH’s work. Rainy season is coming.
Yes we should. I say.
If flood occurs this year it will be dangerous. Then he says nothing. He did not ask anything about those children. This type of situation never happened in my life. If it happened this is very insignificant
Where we have time to think about this insignificant things ?

Offline kamolesh859

• Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2016, 09:53:12 PM »
KAMOLESH BALA
ID : 131-10-859 

DEMON
I do meditation Demon. I looked at the demon meditation curiously. Traditional face . His face is covered with short beard. Bald head. His head is a bit small compared to his body. May be his head has been down on the left side all day because of his any kind of physical disorder. There is a bird case covered with a black cloth in his hand .As far as possible it may guess  that the bird of the case is crow. Nothing is visible of that bird without its legs . It seems to the leg of crow . I tried to guess his age . Its not easily possible to guess the age of the talking people of village . There comes oldest mood among them at the age of 30-35 because of their melancholy .It seems to me that , he is not more than 40 . But most of the hair of his head is white . The skin of his face has also oscillated . The man has worn a new bright red colour lungi . There hanged the same colour shawl like Orna  in his throat .May be it’s the dress of demo – mediator . There are dress for all kind of mediator . The dancing devotee wear cloak the nun wear ochre . Necade nun remain necade . Why not the demon mediator will not wear red lungi and shawl .I said seriously looking at the demon mediator you do meditation of the demon ? The demon mediator laughed with all of his teeth . He said happily your word is truth .His teeth are brightly white . The man of the village keep their   teeth very dirty taking …………………………….segregate . Its not same for him . what’s your name ?Mokbul. Sir , I am demon mediator Mokbul. If you want I bow down you .i said laughly , I gave him  permission. He said with giving response , I shall not touch you leg . Nothing to fear . I said surprisedly , what is the fear to touch led ? It harms heavily , if the demon-mediator touch one’s body .Whom does it harm of you , or you will touch anyone for him ? If I touch anyone’s body for him . It will be a great harm if I touch your body . I shall touch where there will make a decayed . Touch my leg . What are you saying ? You will be harmed that kind of work demon- mediator Mokbul will not do . He bow downed me far away from one or one and half hand from the soil . After finishing his greeting he said with ………..voice looking at the sky with close eyes .Who knows it’s the rule of the demon –mediator to great . How much I know about this big world . What is in your case ? Is it crow ? yes sir crow . We called it cawa . Tell me what is the matter about your crow ? Its need for meditation . Oh ! is it . If I go to visit my village I have to pass this kind of pressure . I go for two or three days .Various men come at this time .Main purpose is to beg money It is shame to beg directly so they go in various story – history .Once a mowlana Shaheb came here . Our prophet Nobi-E-Karim (sm) said him in this dream that say your son to go my (p)Rowja Mobarak and also to pray .He will pray so it will accepted so Insha Allah . Mawlana Shaheb has come to collect the money for his son to visit to Madina . I do not go any debate in this matter . I give money not so much , just alittle amount . There are happy with this .May be they except a little .
I have decided that I shall give 50 taka to demon mediator . I am sure about this matter that he will be very happy to get this money . if I gossip with him for more time he will be glad more . The village men of our division are lazy .Gossiping is their hopeless .If we gossip with laughing face for some times they are happy. I started gossiping . so you are demon mediator ? Yes sir . I have listened mediation of gain but not meditation of demon .Demon mediation is so much hard . It’s the activity with demon. They are dangerous . Meditation is also hard . why did you go for this dire  meditation ? My mind turned this . There is no hand on mind . I got a good master for my good luck . What is the name of the master ? His name is Kolimullah Dewani . The name is superb . he was also a superb man . Strong body . He could eat two jackfruit in a court .Has he die ? Yes , he was died . It’s a death of great tragedy . shall I tell the story ? Yes . He came out from the house one cunning of Tuesday  . He did not bond his body because of his inattentive mind . The demon caught him . It became a sound of twist . The demon broken his knack with cracking .The mediation of demon is so dangerous .Danger says danger ! I am rest less thinking these . If there is a mistake then there is no way to live .Its not seems to me to see the demon mediator that he is in any thought . Has the meal be taken ? Yes-No , No its not taken . Is there any choice of your meal ? No , We can eat all . But it is forbidden to eat sour .Everything is acceptable without sour .Fish – meat – egg – milk there is no problem . Opening the moneybag . I gave him a note of 50tk . He took the note very eagerly .Greeting again .Again murmuring to look at the sky with closing eyes . The captivate crow from the case started flapping too in this time . It said ka-ka with cough voice for sometimes The time is bad .There is no comfortable in this time to speak with anyone . This time is the time of unbelief. Nobody   trust one’s word .Everybody makes laugh with me .Sir ,please permit to give me some rice . If you do not order they will not give rice , they will greet me saying bye just with a bowl of muri . I  am managing so that you can take your meal wily . Without food we can pass days . I do mediation of demon . Our characters is like the demon too . Nothing happens to us if we do not take meal ¾ days .Again suppose , there ase a dead body we could eat the dead flash if necessary no problem .
Have you over eat ? No , why ? There was no need .Without these the dead body is not gotten .The Hindus burnt the dead body . The Muslims bury .It is a great fault to eat the dead body bringing out to grave . Right sir ? Yes of course . What is the result of your meditation ?Will the demon be control ? of course . I shall also be demon .There will have no love in my heart . If I wish I can kill no one could police case . Do you wish to kill ?No . Why you will are maditaling so painfully ? What is the need mediation to be a demon : There is no lacking of demon in our society . There are many demon without mediation .You have said there truth . But the fact is if I have meditation the people gets fear .Honor me . No one say s Tui to a demon mediator . They will address by saying Apni ,Apni .I have not to sit on the soil . They will give chair .Who has no chair he will give the stool . They will not bye me just with muri . Will give me rice .Hot curry . Is it right ?
Yes . Everybody will come to me in any danger . He has hypnotize, he has to free from ban .Is there any end of demon mediator’s work ? Am I right sir ? Yes . There is no problem of money then . I shall buy land ,build house . I shall get marry . I did not get marry yet . I have no house , no door .No food . Who will give me a bride to me ? Will they give a girl to a demon mediator? A demon mediator should not better as a groom to the daughter parent . Mokbul said laughingly , its not a matter sir . I could marry her whom I desire after finishing my meditation . The demon will manage . I need nothing to do .    Is it ? I am mediating so hardly and not doing this without any reason . I am not a fool . I gossiped with you so much , what seems to you am I fool ?
No it not seems to me .Those who pass in the meditation of demon . they can marry orders wife also if the wish . suppose a man is very happy with his family . He has also two children . I the demon mediator Mokbul if want to marry in this family , then there will start siring in their happy family . they will be separated . I could marry that girl without any objection . The girl also will be mad for me .Have u any plan like this ? The demon mediator Mokbul looked at the floor . After looking this mood it seems to me that it is the main inspiration of his meditating . Laugh is being seen at the corner of his lip . whom do you want to marry ? who is this girl ?My cousin named Koitory . She has get married .She has get married to a wood maker , Ismail . They have two son also . Happy family . It is a great sin to break others family. I am demon , What is the right and wrong of me ? is it right sir ? I did not answer . I started at the man eagerly . Who has been sitting with a case of a crow is not an ordinary man . He does meditation of demo or not but he is a real lover . Mokbul said with a down voice , Koitory is not so beautiful .Her colour is brown less amount of hair in her head . She has become so fat after giving birth of two child .But sir my liver always born for her . My chest becomes painful . I can not sleep at night . I live in Nabinagar . I have come to You . if I slay one day can hear one or two good word from you , but there is no way . I must go to Nabinagar .Do you speak to Koitory ? Yes – No . I walk infront of her house . Often see her . Once I saw she is going to the pond with her son . She has not seen me . Her  sons are vert nice to look Mashalla .The elder one is Golap And younger one is Suruj . I see you keep all the news .What do you say sir , it is my duty ! you bless me sir that I can complete my meditation . Wish position have you stay now ? I have started just now . I have to kill crows to drown in the water . I could not do this yet . I am visiting more than six month with this crow .
I have get down in the pond twice to drown it but I get up twice too. It is not easy to kill live animal . I saved it from drowning . The crow did not understand anything . He thinks that he is given birth . Their sense is not like me . His sense is less . Why you spare the crow ? What is the need to move with it ? It has grown a relationship with the crow . I do not want to spare it  . To be free it does not go . It understand the reason of love also see that I am freeing it .But it will not go . Mokbul opened   the door of the case .The course moved around Mokbul with a gravity face .For some time and again it entered into the case . sir , please pray for me with a open heart , so that I can complete the demon meditation . Could you able to kill the crow ? What is the way ! Have to kill , I am trying to hard the  heart . It will take time , its ok .It is no need to hurry . What are you saying ? the crow called Ca – Ca twice from case .Mokbul said with a disturbing voice I will give you food . I will not eat without you . What do you think about me ! stop , I am gossiping valuably will sir . The crow become stopped .
I looked at .  I am looking surprisingly such a man whose heart is full of love but he is mediating a demon.
THE END

Offline sumaya123

• Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2016, 10:27:31 PM »
Sumaya Khan
ID:131-10-837
Mr .Fazlul karim’s relief work
Mr. fajlul  karim said in a serious face“Some time large types of calamities are needed. Flood was very much needed’’. By saying this he spit away betel left and looked at Eajajudding   strongly. Eajajuddin got raised in afraid.                                                           ‘Have you   given chewing   tobacco in betel leaf Eajajuddin?      Eajajuddin   haven’t   said yes neither a. Mr. Fajlul karim for the second time spiting away betel leaf said,   “You cannot do
“Will I bring another betel leaf?”
He answered No! He is felling dizziness tendency of nausea. And with this there is little doubt that, Eajajuddin named fooled type man intentionally, gave step they ties to push to problems. Eajajuddin   should have run and bring betel. But by not doing that like a idiot he asked if he have to bring another betel leaf sir.
Who else can be total idiot .   
He said in a irritated face, Did you take all goods of relief?
A boy who is thin and tall said, “Yes sir.”
The boy wearing a sunglass in the eyes. Talking   with a minister wearing a sunglass is final incivility doesn’t the youngster know?
Though he isn’t full minister but a minister. He is the head of the group of minister. When he goes somewhere is media does not stay with him .when he give any speech it is not printed in the  newspaper. For which that youngster talked with him wearing sunglass and there is nothing to be surprised . though he said “why there is a sunglass in your eyes?”                                                                              Red eye ,sir .                                                                            Youngster removed the sunglass .He got shocked dangerous  situation .He thought  that red eye disease has  left  the country. But now it can be seen that it has not left full filly. He may be affected with it from this youngster.           In irritated face he said ,” what are we waiting for?”               “ pilot has  not  arrived  yet? ‘’
       “ why hasn’t he came yet?”                                                           ‘can’t   understand , sir’’ (9 he should be arrived .) When he saw the watch it was 11.20. He can just in 11 but his P.A. have arrived at 1.10. This is a torture of being minister.                  There is a chair in the deck. Taka rest sitting in the deck. People has gone to bring sailor.                                     
He in a cheerless face sat on can chair in the deck . There are some more chairs  in front him but none who were with him haven’t  sat.                                                                                           He said in full voice , “ why are you standing ? sit . There is no grantee when the ship will start.” Bangladesh is a country where nothing happens in time.
He looked in cheerless face.
It was said by the boy who wearing sunglass .To talk back, well said .He himself can’t do that . Some fantastic thing he remember but after the conversation. Looking  at the boy wearing glasses. He said who are you? I can’t remember you.
Sir, my name is Jamil .I work in new video life. I will make video relief work.
What do you mean by make video of relief work.
Who told you to make the video of the work.
Sir, I was hired for one day.
You get down .
Yes sir.
I have told you to get down. No need to make this video.
Sir Mr. hamid have said. It does not matter what Mr hamis said. What I have said it matters. Go, get down.
Jamil has get down from the deck of the launch. Mr  fajlul karim said in cloudy voice. We are going to help people. It is not an wedding  scenario that we make video of it. What do you say?
One here said you are right sir. show off is very bad thing.
He don’t let him finish. He said harshly look if the sailor is not found or not. When will we leave and when we will come back? Why so mismanagement ?
Until noon 12:00 the news of the sailor of the ship could not be found .His house is in Kollanpur . For getting drowned in water his family and relatives are missing it such news come. The irritations of Mr. fajlul karim exceeded the limit. So many miss management. No one is doing any work. The ship left at 1:10 pm. A new sailor was managed. Mr. fajlul karim said it is needed to go towards to interior. The places where help have not reached yet. They will be the first relief group.
At the beginning such happened some person got help three – four times. Again some didn’t get any help. But the situation is temporary. Within some days the relief  work will start in a very planed way. “What do you say Mr. hamid”?
“Yes sir it is right”. When German at first attack Russia then what type of confusion were in Russia . Total mess.
Who is going to do what ,whose duty is what nothing was known. The same situation is here.
Mr. fajlul karim did not said anything. The habit of his P.A is to say big words. He show that he is very much known person. Without him all are illiterate .
Sir will you drink tea? I have brought tea in flask. No, sir drink you will feel good. He was in thrust of tea but he didn’t drink. While lighting cigarette he said, this is an ocean.  Sir it’s an ocean. No wind, we are in ease. Wind can cause six seven feet tide.
Oh no, One relief launch got sank. And small boats are also sinker.
What are you saying ! how is the new sailor? There no fear of sinking ship. Still body ship. New engine.
Where are we going?
“Sir, it is not decided yet”. What are you saying? Will we go by closing our eyes? It’s all most like that sir, north south east west all sides are flooded. There is no motion without compass. Destination is must required.
Of course sir, I have said the sailor. We will go ahead straight with the river for an hour. Then if we see any dry place…..dry place means the place of shelter. At first we have to see if they have got help. Of course sir. Where is the list sir ? To me.
What are we talking? Mr. hamid open the file and took out the list. Cooking tent, tents?! Why tents? By thinking what, you brought tent? Is it a desert? What can we do sir, if this reliefs comes from deserted country? Without tent there are some other things. One thousand can tomato juice .  what are you saying ? what will they do with this tomato juice? This things comes from irrak . They give this for past year. All things are rotten. It smells bad when open the cane.
Otherwise what are get?
25 bottle water, one bottle two litter .what will do this water? I can’t understand anything sir. Probably medical supply. Here is also two box cotton. If we present with this things we will beaten. Many group was beaten and they became ghost .
Are you jacking with me? No sir.
I am telling the truth. One group most probably teacher association they took child text book, copy, pencil. They were in this situation.
Mr. fajlul karim get more serious. Mr .Hamid said, we don’t have this fear.we ar talking good food .which food? Food is khichuri almost for three thousand people. Then lungi, towel, sari all this things .we also have cash taka.
How much cash taka? Almost five hundred taka.
Almost? Why almost? Tell the exact figure. There was five thousand, among those some were spent in video camera then your new sailor. This cot will be eliminated. Who told you to take video camera? It needs not to tell. We should keep records. Mr. fazlul Karin din not said anything more. Everywhere is water and water.sky is gloomy. Wind is go on. It makes big ripples. If ripples  bigger than those is raise it will be problematic.
After going two hours no dry place could not be found. Sailor said if we go this way we could not found any dry place. We should go another way. He don’t  go diagonally because the ship can stuck. If they want to go diagonally they should go by boat.
Mr .Fazlul karim said in muttering voice, miss management, big miss management .it should be look before.
Mr. Hamid said in light voice, sir we have not understood before. You have not eat anything the whole day .please eat something. May I give you tea and some salty biscuit? We have banana also. Sir will I tell to give? Have you eaten something? It’s almost four. Every one sat with khichuri but no one can eat. It becomes sour. What do you mean by sour? It was cooked at morning 7 and now it’s for, it also very hot day. In this hot people are get sour else khichuri .Launch escrowed at the middle of the river. In sad mood mr. Fajlil karim eating salty biscuit and tea. In the main time he noticed, that video man Jamil did not get down from the launch.  He is taking picture of water. If I push him into the water then I will get pleasure, but it is not possible.
In river there is no any kind of launch and boat. At noon some boat and launch was here but now river is totally empty.
Mr . Hamis said his dry voice, what will do sir? Go back.
Mr. Fazlul karim said, No. mr. Hamid said slowly it is not safe to stay here   till evening. time is bad. Rain and storm are happens any time in vadro month.
Month of ashine is time for storm. First time I heard this. Sir weather is changed. Shall we go now? Mr.hamid said to dismount the khichuri. No need to take this khichuri back. Do everything you want. Don’t talk. I was said that I have five thousand taka but all the money is spend, I have only 87 taka 53 paisa.  Please just shut up.
Launch starts for went back. This way we see a family. Three children, father, mother, one goat, and four duck. After lots of call they come beside the launch. We give then 87 taka 53 paisa, one sari, one lungi, one towel.  Mr . Fazlul karim said roomy voice, give them a tent also. Mr. Hamid said in low voice, what will they do with this tent? Whatever gives them? Tent is heavy their raft will sink sir, it would not sink.
They refuse to take this. They come into the launch. 11-12 years a girl was with them. For tiredness she gets sick. Mr. fazlul karim get scared and said is it cholera?  He gets angry.
Next day , published an article about this relief work in newspaper “ Mr .karim prove the promises of this government ,this disastrous weather he work for 24 hour now he is very sick and he is in hospital. Man power minister went there for congratulate him for his great work; he said this kind of bad situation we need people like Mr. fazlul karim. The minister also said a poem line from the Rabindranath Tagor’s poem “who will first give life”. 

Offline suman858

• Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2016, 12:12:13 AM »
SUMAN HOSSAIN
ID: 131-10-859

MINISTER’S  HELICOPTER

After being a minister he [Abdul kader jowarder] at first time going to native home. Not for visiting, government tour. Observes the village’s development,given a speech in the school field and founded a mosque. Many programmes.He has the splender desire to go to his village. But this desire will be success is not clear to understand.The helicopter is not managed right now. His private secretary[ solaiman] is triying to manage. But Mr. Jowarder couldn’t depend on him fully.Solaiman is a kind of a coward boy.He is not like that who were the former sharpe knowledge CSP.Foul boys are comes in the Civil Service. There face is like that they lead their life by private tuision.                                                           A helicopter is very necessary. First time he goes.Is their no drama to go? To heard the sounds of the helicopter,the people of the locality will come then the fact would be success. He get down from the helicopter with a serious mood. A police team will give him the gard of honour.The people of the rural village never seen this things before. They will see charmedly. How many police will come who knows? There is no police station in sonadia. Moreover ten in number surely in there.The police of today’s is like unsmart. Surely they will come with unironed dresses.But some smart police is need in the gard of honour programme.Smartness is almost vanished from the country.                                                                             Mr. Jowarder called the P.S to push with the bell in an irritating face.His irritating being increased to see the P.S .He comes with the trouser and Panjabi. Is it the poet’s seminer?  Is the sir is calling? Today you are coming with the dress of a new bridegroom.The P.S smiled with out of the teeth. As if he heard a funny thing. Mr. solayman!
Yes sir!
The dress of the trouser and Panjabi is not suitable for the office work.In the foreign, people wears trouser and Panjabi for sleeping. They called it the sleeping sout. This is not the foreign. Mr. Jowarder managed himself in a very problematic way.This coward boy have a bad habit to talk over the mouth. He cares before this. He don’t know what is manners. As if he talks with his close friend not with a minister. What is this?
Mr. solaiman!
Yes sir!
Did you managed to go? Everything has been final sir.What is final? please tell me,I heard that.If you have no problem. Talking are for hard him but the P.S could not cought that.Talking with the smiling face. From here we will go to Mymensingh by train. There managed salon.From Mymensingh will go to the vehicle. The D.C of Mymensingh will managed the vehicle.Sometime ago I talking with him.
What about the helicopter? Not be managed.Every army helicopter is engaged. What engaged,is there any battle is going in the country? The is silent. Mr. Jowarder told a very raised voice,you are an inefficient officer,what do you don’t know actually? There will be no problem to go with the vehicle,sir. The road is well.If the road is well then managed a cow vehicle.The fact will be a very rural. Minister comes with a cow vehicle. That will be news. The P.S is silent. He is not tensed to look at. He couldn’t complete a silly work but for that he has no sympathy.You cancel the programme. If the helicopter be managed then to go otherwise not to go. The whole day will be waste if I go with the train or motor. There is no time in my hand to waste. Could you understand?
Yes sir! Why you are standing? Go. Mr. Jowarder take a cigarette and pulled sometime. Try to eye over in a file but couldn’t concentrate. In lunch time he recognized didn’t get hunger.After being the Minister he gets this disease, don’t get hunger.What he eat that could be undigest. He ate a chop before two days. The smell of that is coming out with the hiccup. Faul things. This is not like that he don’t do any work.The whole day going with moving here and there.
May I come in sir? Mr. Jowarder looking with the small eyes.P.S is peeping. He feels irritate to see him.Not willing to talking.But he talking easily,what happend? Helicopter has been managed sir. That is of the civil aviation’s. Very good. Sir then the programme is ok .We will started to go 4.pm at afternoon.Back to 6. Pm. It’s ok.Is there any message sir? Wait, think for a moment. Did you take your meal? No,take it to go. There is enough food wih me, we will discuss to taking food.Is there any problem? No sir, What’s problem? The boy p.s is not looking bad right now . Tall and white boy is looking nice with the pajama and Panjabi .That would be fair if he got like this boy for his daughters . But all of them got married before his becoming Minister .Foul married .There is  not to said about that . Oh , if some days could be wait.
Mr.solayman       
Yes sir.
May be you thinking I want to surprised the villagers. An aspect want to do. I am not thinking like that sir. Actually there is not to lose, though you think because I am going to do something special. The villagers like these things very much.They will talk about the helicopter almost one month.Don’t do they? Of course they will do that.There is the necessity to show off.Rabindranath himself did show off and there we are silly. Did Rabindranath show off? Of course he did it. Didn’t wears the alkhalla? That is his especiality . Could you understand? 
Get it sir.
I want to do  another tasks. In the way back to Dhaka take a patient with us.
Why sir?
We could be able to serve double purpose.NO 1 my sympathy will disclose about the villagers. No 2 a poor man get off  a helicopter. This story he will share with others  in his left lives.For that , What,s your benefit sir? Why always think about profit and lose? Boards the mind. It has the necessity .
 Yes sir it has.
You tell that to collect the patient.
What types of patient sir?
What,s that mean?
We don’t need any types of patient. We need a serious patient. Of course you don’t want to take a food poisoning patient to Dhaka.
Are you joking with me?
No sir.
Don’t do. I don’t like jokes. Now go,and managed.Thanks for lunch. Managed is well. Something good what Mr. Jowarder  deserves.People and people. Of course, all are n0t coming to see the Helicopter. Some one comes to hearing the speech. Giving claps very early. He goes to many known and unknown houses.He give the salam to touch the feet of the school teachers. The teachers have highly praised to get the rare prestige. One has been cried. Some Matabbers comes with the band party. Always they musiced Holud bato ,Mendi bati, bato fuler Mow.They knows only these music.Mr. Jowarder have been so praised. On the way to back getting off to the Helicopter  he show a patient also getting off. The mother of the patient cryied to stay with the patient.But there is very short place. Mr. Jowarder told a very bold voice,don’t think about that ,mother.Responsibility is mine. Think that I am your son. To tell this he look around. He thougt that he got a clap. But don’t got that, May be people became tried to given clap.The Helicopter left. After going to ten minutes the P.S said in a very black face,there is a problem,sir.Mr. Jowarder told a very irritating face what’s the problem?
The patient is growning. What’s growning?
Truning breathe after long time .Things that to see the situation something will be happened before reached to Dhaka.Sir ,they get off almost dead figure. Where you were that they get off the almost dead man? Couldn’t she that? P.S silent. What I will do to take the dead body in Dhaka? Could you understand the problem? No,couldn’t understand?
Yes sir, could it.It will be a great fault. What could be fault,sir? You tried that is the big fact. Think about this dead body. Again it could be send to village . Isn’t it?
The patient sounds. The sounds reached to the hear to over  the fan of the helicopters sound. Suddenly the sound closed. Mr. Jowarder talked in a very bold voice ,is it become dear?
No sir, it’s turning breathe but almost coming to dead. With a bold face Mr. Jowarder said ,why you are seated speak out. What will do tell me? Rather we again back to the village. Problem has taken off.We will say the condition is going bad, so we are coming back to given him to his parent’s . Dead is good in mother lap.
What do you think better,do that. That is foolish to depend upon you.The Helicopter again down in the school field.After sometime the patient become died.The Minister given an outstanding speech after the holy Zanaja. Most of them become cried. In the way to back then he told P.S.
At last the programme became success,What you think? All’s well that ends well.

Offline Nibedita

• Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2016, 12:11:10 AM »
Dear Sir,

Here is my translation work. Please pardon me for my being late. I've tried my best to do it.
Thank you.

Your Humble
Nibedita Sarker
131-10-850

Offline Nibedita

• Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2016, 12:15:44 AM »
Nibedita Sarker
131-10-850

Verdant Shade

Hazy noise awakens her. She can’t breathe some moments. It happens if Rahima awake suddenly. She feels extremely thirsty and sweats her body, it seems very bad today. With fear, Rahima asked in a trembling voice, “Mazid Mia? Oh Mazid Mia?”
Mizid sleeps in a corner. It’s hard to reach her voice there. Yet Rahima feels Mazid is coming. Door cracks open and a sound of cough. Rahima asked in a soft voice for second time, “Mazid Mia? Oh Mazid Mia?”
But no one comes. It means Mazid didn’t hear. Rahima is crying. She waits some time panting and suddenly the pain disappears. Breathing is now normal. She can’t feel the feelings of dying that she felt earlier.
She comes down from the bed silently and put on the lamp with a firebox. Taking a long time she slowly opens the door. Mazid feels irritated if the door cracks much. It’s very cold outside, freezing wind is blowing. Winter has come earlier this year. With a careful step Rahima comes in front of Mazid’s room. She looks through the window and sees Mazid is still awake. Keeping a pillow under his chest he is reading a book. Cigars ashes are on the floor. Bad smells of cigar is coming. Rahima doesn’t make any noise. She stands behind the window silently and starts to tremble.
Rahima can’t make out what the boy reads awaking at night. Study for exams have been finished a long ago. Rahima stands a long holding the lamp. While standing she feels asleep and then she asks in a low voice, “ oh Mazid Mia?”
Keeping his eyes on the book, Mazid replies, “Call in a right way Mother. Why you call just ‘Mia’?”
Rahima feels embarrassed. (Mazid minds if she calls him Mazid Mia. But she always forgets that.) Rahima says, “Go to bed Mazid”.
“You better sleep, don’t make noise here”.
Rahima says in a low voice, “should I close the window? It’s cold outside.”
Mazid doesn’t reply this time. He starts to overturn the pages. Yet Rahima stands there. She was not willing to sleep then. Who knows, may be sleep will go again. She may feel the pain again. Mazid says in an angry voice, “Go Mother, don’t stand over there.”
Rahima comes in a distant place. She fears Mazid. But he was very little at the time of his birth. Whole day and night he cried. His father used to say, “This boy will not live long. Don’t feel the boy much or you will repent much.”
“What are you saying, being a father how can you say that?” The man is like that, he has no sense of his words.
Rahima comes and goes to bed. She feels tired of sleeping. So she thinks of many things to avoid sleep. She hasn’t mush things to think awaking at night. She thinks of same things every night. She is sitting in a well decorated room alone. There is very noise outside. Her mind isn’t very well. She feels a bit fear and a little tear coming in her eyes. Mean while elder sister in law comes with her husband and says, “Take your husband. Now enjoy you together”. Saying this she locks the door from outside. Rahima wearing a new shari sitting in a corner. She can’t raise her eyes in shame. Can’t think what she should say. At that time what the man has done is beyond thinking. Bleach over the bed. Keeping shame aside, Rahima comes to help him. Thinking these Rahima’s eyes fill with tear. What a shame the man gets at that incident! It’s a long time from today yet it seems as yesterday.
Rahima wake up from bed. She brings out bettle from bettle box nd prepares that. Taking that in her mouth she again goes beside Mazid’s window. He is still waking. She can’t understand anything about Mazid. If a boy of an un-educated family gets scholarships and pass MA then he becomes enigmatic. Once Mazid looks through the window.
“What is this mother? You still walking outside. Why don’t you sleep?”
“Yeah I’m going”.
Rahima feels very helpless. She comes to balcony and sits alone. Half moon in the sky, everything comes to eyes slightly. She feels lonely at night. Her soul cries up. She doesn’t feel that much helpless at day time. She has to do a lot of household works at day times. There is no maid, so her times go on very easily. In a shop, songs are playing in a high sound, sometimes half song. She enjoys that very much
Mazid’s father also liked songs, sometimes he cried out saying “first class”.
. Mazid’s father loved to enjoy life. But that was not in his fate. Some days he went to movie, but return home in a pale face. Either he had no money or someone picked his pockets. In some invitation of a wedding ceremony he went happily but didn’t get anything to eat. Food has been finished before his turn. His son becomes service man but he left the world. Sometimes Rahima said, “Would you like tea?”
Rahima sighs thinking of the ill fated man. He is such an ill fated man that no one was present at the time of his death. Mazid was then nowhere. He has gone somewhere to attend a meeting. All the ritual has been done when Mazid returns back. Foolishly asked, “What happened?”

The man has suffered a lot in his life. He has a very little earning by his mechanic profession. Lands have been sold to bear the cost of Mazids study. Mazid now has chosen a wrong way. In the evening, his friends come. They do their meeting. Tread union, fishing policy blah blah. What are working in his mind who knows?  Rahima told his father to forbid him, police may catch her son. His father only said, “Son is a learned man, he is a illiterate person, what can I say?”
Rahima feels cold and went into the room. She had a resistant in the darkness on her way. Metallic something went on somewhere. Mazid says, “Who’s there?” in a sleepy voice. Rahima says, “I’m here”. There was no more voice. Rahima was thinking of sleeping again but at that time Mazid laugh out. What is the matter? Rahima asked, “Oh Mazid Mia”.
“What?”
“Why do you laugh?”
“Nothing, go and sleep. Don’t speak unnecessarily”.
Rahima really can’t understand what Mazid says. Not only he but also his friends are unfamiliar to her. They come just in the evening. They have some peculiarities, sometimes speak in a low voice, posing. Hours go on their meeting. Smokes of cigar cover the room. Teas are ordered several times from side by tea stall. What about they talk? Rahima tries to hear.
“No, election will not happen. Clearly I can see.”
“But what should we do if there is no election.”
“We need to know what Shekh Shaheb is thinking.”
“Shekh Shaheb will compromise. It’s clear.”
“Sadek is doing much wrong. If he is not carefull…”
Rahima can’t understand anything. Yet everyday she tries to hear. Again if Shikha comes, Rahima must hear what they are discussing. Rahima stand just beside the door. Shikha comes hanging a nice bag in her neck. She never does much makeup but she looks very pretty. She pushes the door laughing. Mazid says in a rough voice, “Who’s there?” (Yet Mazid guessed from the sound of her laugh that it is Shikha, he makes this mode.)
“I’m Shikha”
“Is it fire flame?”
“No, I’m a flame of a lamp.”
Saying so the girl outburst in laugh. Mazid comes out opening the door.
His face seems a bit different that time. Rahima doesn’t like that face. Who knows, Mazid may likes Shikha. May be has decided to marry her while his father wished to get him married with the black girl of Sutakhali. (He has also bought a shari for Hasina. Rahima didn’t see her but listened that she is a very nice and calm girl.) Poor man couldn’t arrange the marriage.
Rahima seen many times that Mazid became impatient when Shikha comes. Laugh out for nothing. He himself goes to bring snacks and tea for her. In the middle of the meeting he says, today ends here. Today will discuss something else. Then laughter comes out of the room. How a woman can laugh so loudly she can’t understand. Not only laughter but also songs sometimes. Mazid’s father was not so fool. Though he remained silent he understood all about the world. Rahima can remember of many times when the man had a chance he used to talk in English. But he was ill fated. Rahima again gets up from the bed and put on the lamp. She can’t the darkness any more. After the war the price of the oil has increased and a few can put the lamp on all night. Mazid again cough from that room. Winter is coming. Rahima several times said to shut the windows but he didn’t listen. He feels disgusted in a locked room. His father also had that bad habit. He kept open the window in the middle of the winter. If Shikha hasn’t come in Mazid’s life he would have been married that girl of Shutakhali. And if once he get married he can’t go to the war. He would have disguised himself with his wife in the village and have returned when the war is ended. But that didn’t happened. Shikha has continued to come with her colorful side bag and becoming beautiful day by day. The war got started. People gathered in Mazid’s home. Shikha was not like before. Rahima understood that time was very bad. But what Rahima would do with the situation? She only sees that her fate is bad. If that’s not true how mazid could say to his father to go in village? His father said if you go only then we will go.
“What nonsense! How can I go? I’ve lot of works to do here. You decide when you will go. I’ll make the arrangement”.
Mazzid’s father avoided the matter and smokes. Mazid says in this chance, “If I marry Shikha, do you mind?”
His father didn’t surprise and said, “When will you marry?”
“That will be later. Do you have any problem?”
“No, why should we? If you marry early that is better for us. Don’t worry for money. I have kept money in post office for your marriage.”
But the man could not see his marriage. When Rahima came from the kitchen saw all ended. Everything is His wish. Later on the war started. Mazid vanished from the village keeping his mother there. Lots of news comes to her. Somewhere hundreds of freedom fighters are imprisoned. Somewhere four freedom fighters are burned alive. Rahima only prayed for her son, “I only want the life of my son.”
Rahima can’t sleep at night. She passes her nights without sleeping. At that time she was attacked by the disease. If suddenly she wakes up her heart beat goes very high. She feels very thirsty and feels of dying. The war ends. One day Mazid comes walking with a stick and call his mother, “Mom, I’m alive. Can you see me, I’m alive.”
The disease increased at that time. When Mazid walks on one foot and makes noise Rahima’s heart beat increases. What a pain! She then starts to think like her son, “This loss is nothing in front of the freedom achieved.” Mazid says nothing but Rahima knows that Shikha got married with someone else. That boy must not walk on one foot. “This loss is nothing in front of the freedom achieved” Rahima tries to think like Mazid. But she can’t. Life hasn’t extended its long hand toward her. So she can’t sleep.

At the late night, when the stars are more lightening than the moon, then she comes near Mazid’s window. She asks in a trembling voice, “Mazid Mia! Oh Mazid Mia!”  That little voice can’t awake Mazid. May be his higher study could not let him awake.

The End

Offline nitu745

• Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2016, 02:13:12 AM »

Mousumi Akter
Id. no: 113-10-745
Batch 28th
Ayomoy
Mr.Bodrul Alam will go to read Taravih prayer- suddenly he peeks in ‘bangla ghor.’ Room is dark. But he said before Maghreb prayer that the lamp is given the room. Nobody maintain rules. His body was shaking with angry. Now days he faces this problem, his body is shacked when he becomes angry.
This is impossible to stay in balgla ghor. Bad smell is huge. Rot died man smell is very danger we didn’t know. Bad smell enters the nose and hits the head. Head rings. Then fell vomit. Mr. Bodrul Alam covers the nose with handkerchief. Covered these before enter the room. It was too late. His mentality was bad more. He mistook to enter bangle ghor. He eats rice just before, may be come vomit. He told his wife not to give him rice. He eats rice after Tarabi prayer. He has not listened to me. Now a day’s nobody listen to him.
He called just cover the nose with handkerchief –excuse me, excuse me.
There was no answer. May be died or not? Surprised, half body had rotten but don’t die. The doctor of Thana Health Complex has given speech. He has told no need to admit in hospital. At most two days, patient needs home. Patient will die comfortably in home with relatives.
He is slept in bangle ghor by some mad. How much pain! Is it her home? He is very stopped to see their braveness. Generally bangla ghor uses for many works. Come many people. Lie down there half rotten body man. There is no one to go to outside of the room because of bad smell. Tripe comes out from belly.
He said loudly- excuse me, excuse me.
There is no answer. He keeps his ears. Do not come breath sound. There no moving sound also. May be, he died. Become surprise for the knowledge of this house people. Death is knocking the man, but nobody gives a lamp his room. Rather than he said before Taravih prayer that the lamp is give his room. Didn’t know when he died. Dark room may be fox-dog has eaten. When he remove handkerchief from his nose, bad smell has gone his nose. He didn’t make any exceptional matter.  Then he is turned on the lamp. He didn’t die. Doctor has told that he will die after two days but thirteen days has gone already, he is alive.
Mr. Bodrul Alam said, are you alive?
 Younus replied, yes sir.
Younus did not work in Bodrul Alam’s house. He worked east-village. They were not agree to stay Younus there,as a result they sent Younus Bodrul Alam’s house. Mr. Bodrul Alam was also disagreeing. But doctor has told Younus will alive maximum two days. So Mr. Bodrul Alam did not forbid. Then that month was Ramadan.
Mr. Bodrul Alam said loudly that anybody has not on the lamp this room.
Yes, but the lamp has gone off.
Have you eaten rice?
Yes sir.
He turned on the lamp again before leave the room.
Everybody was waited for him in Mosque. When he will go, Tarabi prayer is started. Prayer has finished within very short time but pray time was longer. He was very angry on sire. Mr. Bodrul Alam will give punishment sire, because sire is temporary.
Prayer is end. Mr. Bodrul Alam said to sire, I am talk to you. Sire got afraid. Sire told before his speech, I went. Younus is not agreeing. This work is pressure free. If you say I go today again.
What are you say?
You said about his repent.  But he is not agreeing in repent.
Now Mr. Bodrul Alam has imagined. He said last week to sire about repent. But he did not do it.
Sire told that Younus does not want to do repent. Why?
Get afraid. He does not want to die. What is the relationship between alive-death? Allah can do everything. You go right now with me. Ok.
Death is well now because this Ramadan month. Then this month is exceptional for other months. Everybody said yes. A man said you are all in all for him.
Mr. Bodrul Alam said I am not anyone.  I am a system who has done the job. Mr.  Kuddsus came that day. He said that you send him out of your house. I said that you do not tell this again.
Younus agree to do repent to see Mr. Bodrul Alam.
After finishing repent, Mr. Bodrul Alam said to Younus that you have need anything or any choice. I have needed nothing.
Mr. Bodrul Alam said sire about repent. Everything is ok. You don’t take tension. Time has come closer. at most three days after repent. But Younus has not died after four days . But his condition is very bad. Bad smell is gone over. That smell was so much bad.
Mr. Bodrul Alam went to see his condition. How are you?
Good.
Good is good.
Have you got afraid in night?
Yes sir. Why?
I feel a thing. Mr. Bodrul Alam said that sire is you read repent correctly.
Sire said, yes sir.
Sire does it again. But Younus did not die. Mr. Bodrul Alam went to visit him after Maghreb prayer. Younus told that I do not want to die. Long time Mr. Bodrul Alam was looking Younus. His one leg was become so big. Fox bites this leg may be.
Mr. Bodrul Alam said I will try last time for you. Let’s go to Mymensing. Then your condition will change. Younus did not understand anything. He just opened his eyes.
Mr. Bodrul Alam managed a buffalo car in night. First time we will go to Netrokona, Netrokona to Mymensing. Then go to Dhaka with doctor’s advice. Buffalo car started to run on 8 o’clock. Mr. Bodrul Alam also went to with him, everybody surprised. There is lot of works in hospital. So he is very important there.
Younus?
Yes.
Try to alive. You do not feel nervous, I am with you.
Younus eyes are full of water. He tries to alive hardly. Buffalo car runs very fast. 

Offline nitu745

• Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2016, 02:04:56 PM »
Mousumi Akter
Id. no: 113-10-745
Batch 28th
Ayomoy
Mr.Bodrul Alam will go to read Taravih prayer- suddenly he peeks in ‘bangla ghor.’ Room is dark. But he said before Maghreb prayer that the lamp is given the room. Nobody maintain rules. His body was shaking with angry. Now days he faces this problem, his body is shacked when he becomes angry.
This is impossible to stay in balgla ghor. Bad smell is huge. Rot died man smell is very danger we didn’t know. Bad smell enters the nose and hits the head. Head rings. Then fell vomit. Mr. Bodrul Alam covers the nose with handkerchief. Covered these before enter the room. It was too late. His mentality was bad more. He mistook to enter bangle ghor. He eats rice just before, may be come vomit. He told his wife not to give him rice. He eats rice after Tarabi prayer. He has not listened to me. Now a day’s nobody listen to him.
He called just cover the nose with handkerchief –excuse me, excuse me.
There was no answer. May be died or not? Surprised, half body had rotten but don’t die. The doctor of Thana Health Complex has given speech. He has told no need to admit in hospital. At most two days, patient needs home. Patient will die comfortably in home with relatives.
He is slept in bangle ghor by some mad. How much pain! Is it her home? He is very stopped to see their braveness. Generally bangla ghor uses for many works. Come many people. Lie down there half rotten body man. There is no one to go to outside of the room because of bad smell. Tripe comes out from belly.
He said loudly- excuse me, excuse me.
There is no answer. He keeps his ears. Do not come breath sound. There no moving sound also. May be, he died. Become surprise for the knowledge of this house people. Death is knocking the man, but nobody gives a lamp his room. Rather than he said before Taravih prayer that the lamp is give his room. Didn’t know when he died. Dark room may be fox-dog has eaten. When he remove handkerchief from his nose, bad smell has gone his nose. He didn’t make any exceptional matter.  Then he is turned on the lamp. He didn’t die. Doctor has told that he will die after two days but thirteen days has gone already, he is alive.
Mr. Bodrul Alam said, are you alive?
 Younus replied, yes sir.
Younus did not work in Bodrul Alam’s house. He worked east-village. They were not agree to stay Younus there,as a result they sent Younus Bodrul Alam’s house. Mr. Bodrul Alam was also disagreeing. But doctor has told Younus will alive maximum two days. So Mr. Bodrul Alam did not forbid. Then that month was Ramadan.
Mr. Bodrul Alam said loudly that anybody has not on the lamp this room.
Yes, but the lamp has gone off.
Have you eaten rice?
Yes sir.
He turned on the lamp again before leave the room.
Everybody was waited for him in Mosque. When he will go, Tarabi prayer is started. Prayer has finished within very short time but pray time was longer. He was very angry on sire. Mr. Bodrul Alam will give punishment sire, because sire is temporary.
Prayer is end. Mr. Bodrul Alam said to sire, I am talk to you. Sire got afraid. Sire told before his speech, I went. Younus is not agreeing. This work is pressure free. If you say I go today again.
What are you say?
You said about his repent.  But he is not agreeing in repent.
Now Mr. Bodrul Alam has imagined. He said last week to sire about repent. But he did not do it.
Sire told that Younus does not want to do repent. Why?
Get afraid. He does not want to die. What is the relationship between alive-death? Allah can do everything. You go right now with me. Ok.
Death is well now because this Ramadan month. Then this month is exceptional for other months. Everybody said yes. A man said you are all in all for him.
Mr. Bodrul Alam said I am not anyone.  I am a system who has done the job. Mr.  Kuddsus came that day. He said that you send him out of your house. I said that you do not tell this again.
Younus agree to do repent to see Mr. Bodrul Alam.
After finishing repent, Mr. Bodrul Alam said to Younus that you have need anything or any choice. I have needed nothing.
Mr. Bodrul Alam said sire about repent. Everything is ok. You don’t take tension. Time has come closer. at most three days after repent. But Younus has not died after four days . But his condition is very bad. Bad smell is gone over. That smell was so much bad.
Mr. Bodrul Alam went to see his condition. How are you?
Good.
Good is good.
Have you got afraid in night?
Yes sir. Why?
I feel a thing. Mr. Bodrul Alam said that sire is you read repent correctly.
Sire said, yes sir.
Sire does it again. But Younus did not die. Mr. Bodrul Alam went to visit him after Maghreb prayer. Younus told that I do not want to die. Long time Mr. Bodrul Alam was looking Younus. His one leg was become so big. Fox bites this leg may be.
Mr. Bodrul Alam said I will try last time for you. Let’s go to Mymensing. Then your condition will change. Younus did not understand anything. He just opened his eyes.
Mr. Bodrul Alam managed a buffalo car in night. First time we will go to Netrokona, Netrokona to Mymensing. Then go to Dhaka with doctor’s advice. Buffalo car started to run on 8 o’clock. Mr. Bodrul Alam also went to with him, everybody surprised. There is lot of works in hospital. So he is very important there.
Younus?
Yes.
Try to alive. You do not feel nervous, I am with you.
Younus eyes are full of water. He tries to alive hardly. Buffalo car runs very fast. 

Offline Ajit Chandra

• Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 10, 2016, 12:05:40 AM »
Ajit Chandra
132-10-890
29th Batch

LIFESTYLE

My brother in law is a type of  rapscallion man.I donot know the meaning of rapscallion actually.The meaning may be related with bad animal.It might be different also.I have learnt this from my grandmother.When she got very angry to someone then she named it.It is a very vulgar language to realise how she told it.
However I donot percept that my brother in law is a bad man nor do Bini (Binu is my elder sister.She got married with that rapscallion man ).This is not supposed to realise for Binu.She didnot understand anything.She is very fool and being married with him,She is very happy also. I didnot know , being married  a girl can be happy at this level.I  had a vision that first few days the girls have very upset mood, If they are not upset then pretend to be upset.Binu has none of these eminences.She is sitting with her get up in this very morning time.The lip is coverd with a bad colour of  lipstick.Binu showed me her family room with great joy and began to talk in a very mild voice continuosly.Brother in law didnot wake up from bad that why Binu speaks with mild voice.I began to listen her words carefully.
This is three room house and how big the veranda is ? We have locked the sitting room,thats why dust cannot come in the room.We unlock the room when guests come .Go to the kichten room,want to show you one thing ,we have a tin drum for trashing the garbage.Drum can be open without using hands.
Binu talks as if she has been this house for a long time,but she got married only by tomorrow.Binu is a very goofy.She is waffling and she has no shame.We have two fan,one is for sitting room,and other one is for bedroom,and want to buy a new one.Hey listen,my maternal mother in law has gift me a neclace.They are quite rich .Come want to show you the neclace.I have placed it into the steel almirah,we have a steel almirah.
Brother in law woke up from bed at ten o'clock.He looked at me but recognise me perhaps.He sat down for shaving beard in unsmiling.Binu was standing in front of him at that time and constantly saying still there are a few beard in your right cheek.It wasnot good way finished in chin.Blood turned out.
The fact of bleeding of my brother in law is said by Binu in a way that as a result of bleeding he will die soon.My mouth turns bitter in anger.Are all the girl perky,is Binu only?Who says ,this Binu had sent love letter to Jalal vai at two days ago.What the language of that letter is "I had taken your loves kiss"
Most of the letters I got posted.So that I know who writes what.Brother in law  sat down to eat breakfast at eleven o'clock.In the meanwhile,his bath was finished.He put on a plain Punjabi,There is a good flavor fot his mouth crim.He first spoke to me at breakfast table(donot look at me asking in cold voice,whats the matter,isnot good?) I replied  yes,all right.How are you ? He didnot answer this.He began to separete the white portion from egg poach with close attention.Binu said with smile he didnot eat the yolk.Yolk is playing heart disease.You should eat the yolk.I stayed silent.Why sholud I eat ones eaten food ? But Binu is idiot  began to ask constantly, 'hey ,eat that. There is a black pepper,eat with this,will enjoy. I was annoyed and sad,if you  wish,you should eat.Binu  ate the yolk at speedy.
She has a little shame about the foods.Brother in law touched the tea cup and told me (not looking at me )Binu is elder than you in two years,isnot she?Why are you calling her small words.From now donot call her name with small you.Donot call her name also,you should call her apu,do you understand?I sat down in a bad heart.Brother in law told me in mild voice ,do one thing ,come this house.Binu is lonely here,get a company.Result will published,if you pass,I will admit you in the college.Binu became so glad to hear the words of brother in law,she dropped two drops of egg yolk in her Sharee for laughing.I had no objection to the words of my brother in law ,this is like being a happy event.Want to share the cause properly.Four siblings and our mother was in great problem after the death of our father.We were divided separately to our relatives house,all relatives try to make us leave but they donot because we adhere like glue.I am staying with my elder maternal uncle.Now a days he canot tolerete me.A fifty taka note was vanished from my elder maternal uncle a few days ago.
He made a list of suspected thieves including my aunt,myself,and servant.Aunt didnot know anything about the money touching the Holy Quran.It is difficult to say that uncle believed her words or not(because aunt lies with the help of Holy Quran).But he didnot believe me at all.He ordered to me and servant munir holding the ear stand up and sit down 100 times in front of many people.It is a big scam,however Munir is a very intellegent boy.He fleed with filips radio the next day,there was no way for me to do so.beacause I have no place to go.I had shifted at my brother in law's hoom with all properties on Friday.Binu was so glad,my room was in store room,Binu began to decorete the room hurrily.Fix some hole of mosquito net with full care and told softly,she will make my brother in law to buy a new mosquito net,let some days pass.I knew some new things arriving here i.e Brother in law is a old person,he colored his hair one time in weak at the time of bathing.He had got married before and is a very miser man .Binu had no tension about these topic.
About colouring hair Binu said one or two hair is old,understand?Not more.They had a family tradition ,hair will old in early ages.He has a uncle,his all hair is white at 25.About first marriage of brother in law Binu said wife was so witch.
I knew the mysteri to me here so eagernessly in second days.There is no servant in this house.A servent maid ,moynas's mother cleaned the kichenroom,washed the room and did shoping.The responsibility of marketing was pressed on me.My second responsibillity is buying cigarette for brother in law.He didnot buy many cigarette in one time because it can be eaten more.I am to buy a one cigarette for him and that is very odd time.For example One day he made me buy cigarette in 2 am.Binu told in mild voice shop may be stop now.
It is said to give her agony .Binu used to cry in sobbing,Again I went to buy a cigarette and arriving that evrything was alright.Binu was very happy .She was making tea in kitchen room.BInu was surprised and said 'bad' what is bad ?You donot understand release the working girl.
one night without giving information to moynas mother and didnot paid two month  fare we shifted a new house,new house was bigger than first one,having two bathroom,front and back veranda,Binu had unlimited joy.Whatever her health betgan to worsen,at the corner of eyes has dark circles,the face returns small.Her stomach began to big but this situation she is doing hard labour to decorate the room,wash the floor with soap water,doing cooking every day because there were no servant this house.
My room is next to the room of brother in law ,I am pretend not to listen anything.Night is going.Sometime later sounds didnot come from the room.Perhaps quarelling is done.At midnight Binu knocked the door and saying  are u sleeping?
no why ?
Bring a cigarette for your brother in law .I open the door, Binu didnot come into the light.Binu wanted to hide her left cheek by her veil. I said in soft voice did he again hit you ?
Binu replied no,why did he hit me ?
Then why do you hide your cheek ?
She replied without cause.
The sky of Shrabon is thundering.It is raining,I go to buy a cigarette .Donot want to return home some nights,I am walking and walking but then reminds me Binu is waiting for me ,she has no place to go.I return back,Binu asked me wether the cigarette is wet or not, I replied that I am wet but cigarette isnot.Then Binu smiles.
I love her foolish smiling very much.

Offline jatindra894@diu.edu.bd

• Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 10, 2016, 11:01:31 PM »
Hunting

He walks silently.
 Air remain calm down while he is walking. But Motimiya sensitive. Credit of on blind men.They can say anything by small air.As usual today. Turning his head who goes said by turning his head is it Ajrof? No, he said and gives his answer easily someone walks silently is not acceptable.Motimiya does not respect it.Again called,Ajrof,yes Mr. Ajrof. Give the some answer no. And replied his pet egret.Its ages as five month but behavior like 90’s years older.Too much nasty sound.Motimiya moved up to ride .Did you go to catch the egret yes.
Never do it my dear.
Ajrof keeps silent.
It’s very bad course, Mr. Ajrof just realize to fake a look at me.
What?
Seat down listen a story Mr. Ajrof how someone addicted to a course. Ajrof never seat down. Any how the, cages egret more inspired behalf of this story.It shakes wings and again make a sound like kock..kock… Motimiya fell comfortable and take a seat. As it is kartik month, soft sunshine on his backrest. Is there any addiction among the sunshine? Something is like that.Motimiya fells comfortable. He looks it as the body’s demand as well.Motimiya likes to seat around the fire. But still its kartik month even winter just to come.
Is there Ajrof?
Yes.
Where is the sound of your egret, rubbish bird, isn’t it?
Yes it is.
Even who catch first, he will lost his eyes. He lost eyesight for ever.It will be happened one day. Are you realized to see me?
Motimiyatries to open his eyes to make sure the egrets stupidness.But he failed.
Yes mr.Ajrof
Carry on, I just listen.
Seat down Ajrof.
But Ajrof does not seat down. He stands close to the Motimiya. Motimiya says like melody.
Egrets allows a death peck do you understand? Its pecks in the right place. First of all, It crashed the right eye and later the left eye. The world becomes dark. Nothing is more important the eyes.
Motimiyadoes not understand, While Ajofmiya listen or not. Egret pet moves its wings. Motimiya inspired enough by that. Egret killer will lost his eyes sight once. You just look at me and realized yourself. Have you imagined about the nephew of Nejam.
Who is it?
Motimiya excited and sit up straight. He starts the story of the Nejams nephew. He likes so much to talk. Although the sunshine of kartik month on his back rest. Is there anything better than sunshine? One stage, motimiya moves on fagging. Ajrof remain sit in a swampy area, Which his in the north Nabale. A trap of e egret, one of his hand. A tied mat cover with bedhs green leaves. Egret is a bird of feeble views. The trap is look like a pleasant bush for them. The paid egret standup to the bush, is tied with rope. It looked at the sky and frequently called. This cracked voice may be a sympathy for them. Because the quit egret moves over its head. The paid egret called continuously. The egrets come down. Their eyes filled with doubt but still come down. And once they sit behind the pet egret. Something to say with deep compassion. But there is no chance. The egret hunter, hold its leg quickly and press under his leg. He makes his hand empty as soon as possible. Because another one is on the way to come down. No time at all. Difficult tusk to come downthe egrets. Although once the bird tries for the death peck. At that time, it finds the humans eyes. A soft place, where it can peck. The egret killer lost their eyes by the egret peck. First of all, the right then left eye.
Today, they don’t come,may be times up. As the high sunshine remain the birds don’t want to down. Empty and dark blue sky. Ajrof looks at the sky. Such blue that difficult to view it. It increase the headache while looking up. Nothing is comparable with to the blue sky.
Have you got anything Ajrof? Ajrof just looking, it is member this types of people are trying to talk with all everyone. They like more to talk.
Still don’t you get anything, may be.
No till now.
How many do you hunt, Ajrof?
Not sure, sometime I able to catch eight or ten.
What you say, though you sold the taka per piece is twenty taka.
How to sell?
I am not sure.
Ajrof doesn’t like to talk. He looks at sky. A egret fly a distance away. It come down? The pet egret felts excited. It moves its wings. Even Ajrof says to petegret. Just call Anufa. Just call your friends. The pet egret named Anufa just look at the sky as it was thirsty member also looks at the sky. Then he return near the read and go to the district board on foot.And says Ajrof,stir his umbrella. Ajrof look at him, then he realize that his left eye up tons.
It begins to drop water from his eyes. It is a very bad sign.
It means, the end of the time of left eyes. Someone will peck his eyes among these catch bird or his pet egret, A stupid bird. Ajrof look at the Anufa. It sit up to the trap with fresh mind. Water belongs to the Ajrof eyes, he sees something different. This small bird look like a big     SAROS     bird. Its two lip so much big.

Ajrof wipe tears with the slips of shirt, but tears was going down. It will be lost, left eye will be lost, it may be lost today.
It was happened with Sofdor Ali, without any symptom tears was being incessantly showered from right eye. Every time sofdor bro told me when I met with him, hey Ajrof, it is time to be lost my right eye, and this is symptom.
How is it possible?
Eyes has a life, it can feel.
That was right. Really he lost his eye. All people in Npbinagar was extremely afraid at Sofdor’s abnormal shouting. Can birds understand anything? Sofdors pet egret (called sona) was continuously sounding “kock..kock.. kock…”Was that either for cheerful or sadness ? That will be never known.
To Netrokona hospital, it is two days far away by boat. We took sofdorali on the boat by binding his eyes with rag and ashes, Ajrof and his elder son which is also called “sona” sat down beside sofdors head. Sofdor shouted randomly by rising head with the sounding of ho ho. Then his son shouted same to him, ho ho.
Sofdor had been being in corridor at the Town hospital for four days, after five days he had died in the evening. The eye was totally damaged.
Ajrof looked at the sky. He feel that sky like muddy. Few egret is flying lonely. They will round now, lonely. This is not exact time to be gathered. The time of gathering will come after two month. Then egret will get different scenery. They won’t get down by calling of pet egret. Why they won’t get down? Many mystery is in confusion in the earth. This earth is in so much mystery. Eye release tears when it is going to be lost. Ajrof wipe tears with a corner of his lungi. It is ruining, tears is losing so much, it may not to die.
Anufa is looking by downing her head. Her two pretty eyes are gated so red. Suddenly she sounded kock… kock... Could she understand? She could understand that bird hunter Ajrof’s eye will be lost now, he will never come to hunt, hen won’t conceal at the land of east BondoNabal.
Animals can feel so many things. Motimiya thinks that they know rather than people. That’s why cuckoo bare the news of death of the householder. It flies again and again by sounding kurak. The pet dog of householder weep uoouoo.

The egret come down from the sky with circling. All are in a group. Birds its never happen. Although the sunshine comes to end. This time they never come down. Why they do it? Are they really suspected ?
Ajrof think that some of the dare birds come down with desire of death. Their lips are so sharp. One by one they will surrendered by themselves. Nobody will be interrupted. Not least spanking/ one of them instantly peck on the soft eyes. That one will be the healthy bird. It’s style will be different.

Its feather may look like white milky. The pet egret of Ajrof fells unstable. It just makes noise. Ajrof fells a thirsty. And breath remain repeatedly. Something is going to be wrong. Ajrof fells nausea.
How about the bird caught quit? Is it possible to do? Instant, he can free the Anufa’s band, isn’t he? Whatever but Anufa will never left. There is a illusion in this band life. Last year he did that. It’s named Antu. Antu does not flown away. By deeply astonished, it was just flying over Ajrofs head. Ajrof said, get lost. I except this job just leave.
Antu did not flown away.
Motimiya thought that egret hunter never can reject his passion. A rubbish intoxication. Hunting a something alive is a great passion avoid. For this each year, he just say it. No more. This is too much. Than he passed his days with despair. He can’t concentrated at all. From next Boisakh, again he began to pet the bird. And in Kartik month, he again starts to hunt the egret. People said Mr. Ajrof, are you again start?
Just a little bit.
Bird’s hunter can’t get back until they lost their eyes. The first one goes. It’s inspired the intoxication.

A sound reflect into the blood. And nerve just shake with dare. Then second eye is way to lost. The world remain black. Until it remain dark, they have not freedom. Its passion will be closed when everything will under the dark. Then he just listen the sound of the wings movement at the night. And he just starts to reveal their thought while he is getting opportunity. They love to do it.

Ajrof released the Anufa. What is thought, what is done.Anufa flies and again sit down on the top of the mat. Ajrof tired voice said, just get lost. Anufa does not go. Its style to sit full of glory.
Its feather is look like white milky. It is a strong wealthy bird.
Just get lost.
Go stupid.
Kock..kock…
I reject this passion, you go.
Kock..kock..
Anufa rubbed its lip in his/her feather. What does it mean? Is it the some bird? Higher sun shine. The sky still muddy. Most of the birds are moving around the sky. As if they give the courage. Yes I am. Ajrofs heart jumps in fair. The body is jingled. There is no time. This is the time to surrender.

Now he will have to quickly hold Anufas yellow leg. He will bring down in lightning speed. Ajrof looked up the neck. Anufa does the same. Water is coming back to his eyes again the bird is look like a vast bird as well. It is like a strange bird while gainting white feathers. Birth of a unseen world. Flying bird over the head are coming down quickly. He put out his hand. Yes, they come down. They shake edge to edge and called kock..kock……

The End

• Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 10, 2016, 11:02:34 PM »
Hunting

He walks silently.
 Air remain calm down while he is walking. But Motimiya sensitive. Credit of on blind men.They can say anything by small air.As usual today. Turning his head who goes said by turning his head is it Ajrof? No, he said and gives his answer easily someone walks silently is not acceptable.Motimiya does not respect it.Again called,Ajrof,yes Mr. Ajrof. Give the some answer no. And replied his pet egret.Its ages as five month but behavior like 90’s years older.Too much nasty sound.Motimiya moved up to ride .Did you go to catch the egret yes.
Never do it my dear.
Ajrof keeps silent.
What?
Seat down listen a story Mr. Ajrof how someone addicted to a course. Ajrof never seat down. Any how the, cages egret more inspired behalf of this story.It shakes wings and again make a sound like kock..kock… Motimiya fell comfortable and take a seat. As it is kartik month, soft sunshine on his backrest. Is there any addiction among the sunshine? Something is like that.Motimiya fells comfortable. He looks it as the body’s demand as well.Motimiya likes to seat around the fire. But still its kartik month even winter just to come.
Is there Ajrof?
Yes.
Yes it is.
Even who catch first, he will lost his eyes. He lost eyesight for ever.It will be happened one day. Are you realized to see me?
Motimiyatries to open his eyes to make sure the egrets stupidness.But he failed.
Yes mr.Ajrof
Carry on, I just listen.
Seat down Ajrof.
But Ajrof does not seat down. He stands close to the Motimiya. Motimiya says like melody.
Egrets allows a death peck do you understand? Its pecks in the right place. First of all, It crashed the right eye and later the left eye. The world becomes dark. Nothing is more important the eyes.
Motimiyadoes not understand, While Ajofmiya listen or not. Egret pet moves its wings. Motimiya inspired enough by that. Egret killer will lost his eyes sight once. You just look at me and realized yourself. Have you imagined about the nephew of Nejam.
Who is it?
Motimiya excited and sit up straight. He starts the story of the Nejams nephew. He likes so much to talk. Although the sunshine of kartik month on his back rest. Is there anything better than sunshine? One stage, motimiya moves on fagging. Ajrof remain sit in a swampy area, Which his in the north Nabale. A trap of e egret, one of his hand. A tied mat cover with bedhs green leaves. Egret is a bird of feeble views. The trap is look like a pleasant bush for them. The paid egret standup to the bush, is tied with rope. It looked at the sky and frequently called. This cracked voice may be a sympathy for them. Because the quit egret moves over its head. The paid egret called continuously. The egrets come down. Their eyes filled with doubt but still come down. And once they sit behind the pet egret. Something to say with deep compassion. But there is no chance. The egret hunter, hold its leg quickly and press under his leg. He makes his hand empty as soon as possible. Because another one is on the way to come down. No time at all. Difficult tusk to come downthe egrets. Although once the bird tries for the death peck. At that time, it finds the humans eyes. A soft place, where it can peck. The egret killer lost their eyes by the egret peck. First of all, the right then left eye.
Today, they don’t come,may be times up. As the high sunshine remain the birds don’t want to down. Empty and dark blue sky. Ajrof looks at the sky. Such blue that difficult to view it. It increase the headache while looking up. Nothing is comparable with to the blue sky.
Have you got anything Ajrof? Ajrof just looking, it is member this types of people are trying to talk with all everyone. They like more to talk.
No till now.
How to sell?
I am not sure.
Ajrof doesn’t like to talk. He looks at sky. A egret fly a distance away. It come down? The pet egret felts excited. It moves its wings. Even Ajrof says to petegret. Just call Anufa. Just call your friends. The pet egret named Anufa just look at the sky as it was thirsty member also looks at the sky. Then he return near the read and go to the district board on foot.And says Ajrof,stir his umbrella. Ajrof look at him, then he realize that his left eye up tons.
It means, the end of the time of left eyes. Someone will peck his eyes among these catch bird or his pet egret, A stupid bird. Ajrof look at the Anufa. It sit up to the trap with fresh mind. Water belongs to the Ajrof eyes, he sees something different. This small bird look like a big     SAROS     bird. Its two lip so much big.

Ajrof wipe tears with the slips of shirt, but tears was going down. It will be lost, left eye will be lost, it may be lost today.
It was happened with Sofdor Ali, without any symptom tears was being incessantly showered from right eye. Every time sofdor bro told me when I met with him, hey Ajrof, it is time to be lost my right eye, and this is symptom.
How is it possible?
That was right. Really he lost his eye. All people in Npbinagar was extremely afraid at Sofdor’s abnormal shouting. Can birds understand anything? Sofdors pet egret (called sona) was continuously sounding “kock..kock.. kock…”Was that either for cheerful or sadness ? That will be never known.
To Netrokona hospital, it is two days far away by boat. We took sofdorali on the boat by binding his eyes with rag and ashes, Ajrof and his elder son which is also called “sona” sat down beside sofdors head. Sofdor shouted randomly by rising head with the sounding of ho ho. Then his son shouted same to him, ho ho.
Sofdor had been being in corridor at the Town hospital for four days, after five days he had died in the evening. The eye was totally damaged.
Ajrof looked at the sky. He feel that sky like muddy. Few egret is flying lonely. They will round now, lonely. This is not exact time to be gathered. The time of gathering will come after two month. Then egret will get different scenery. They won’t get down by calling of pet egret. Why they won’t get down? Many mystery is in confusion in the earth. This earth is in so much mystery. Eye release tears when it is going to be lost. Ajrof wipe tears with a corner of his lungi. It is ruining, tears is losing so much, it may not to die.
Anufa is looking by downing her head. Her two pretty eyes are gated so red. Suddenly she sounded kock… kock... Could she understand? She could understand that bird hunter Ajrof’s eye will be lost now, he will never come to hunt, hen won’t conceal at the land of east BondoNabal.
Animals can feel so many things. Motimiya thinks that they know rather than people. That’s why cuckoo bare the news of death of the householder. It flies again and again by sounding kurak. The pet dog of householder weep uoouoo.

The egret come down from the sky with circling. All are in a group. Birds its never happen. Although the sunshine comes to end. This time they never come down. Why they do it? Are they really suspected ?
Ajrof think that some of the dare birds come down with desire of death. Their lips are so sharp. One by one they will surrendered by themselves. Nobody will be interrupted. Not least spanking/ one of them instantly peck on the soft eyes. That one will be the healthy bird. It’s style will be different.

Its feather may look like white milky. The pet egret of Ajrof fells unstable. It just makes noise. Ajrof fells a thirsty. And breath remain repeatedly. Something is going to be wrong. Ajrof fells nausea.
How about the bird caught quit? Is it possible to do? Instant, he can free the Anufa’s band, isn’t he? Whatever but Anufa will never left. There is a illusion in this band life. Last year he did that. It’s named Antu. Antu does not flown away. By deeply astonished, it was just flying over Ajrofs head. Ajrof said, get lost. I except this job just leave.
Antu did not flown away.
Motimiya thought that egret hunter never can reject his passion. A rubbish intoxication. Hunting a something alive is a great passion avoid. For this each year, he just say it. No more. This is too much. Than he passed his days with despair. He can’t concentrated at all. From next Boisakh, again he began to pet the bird. And in Kartik month, he again starts to hunt the egret. People said Mr. Ajrof, are you again start?
Just a little bit.
Bird’s hunter can’t get back until they lost their eyes. The first one goes. It’s inspired the intoxication.

A sound reflect into the blood. And nerve just shake with dare. Then second eye is way to lost. The world remain black. Until it remain dark, they have not freedom. Its passion will be closed when everything will under the dark. Then he just listen the sound of the wings movement at the night. And he just starts to reveal their thought while he is getting opportunity. They love to do it.

Ajrof released the Anufa. What is thought, what is done.Anufa flies and again sit down on the top of the mat. Ajrof tired voice said, just get lost. Anufa does not go. Its style to sit full of glory.
Just get lost.
Go stupid.
Kock..kock…
Kock..kock..
Anufa rubbed its lip in his/her feather. What does it mean? Is it the some bird? Higher sun shine. The sky still muddy. Most of the birds are moving around the sky. As if they give the courage. Yes I am. Ajrofs heart jumps in fair. The body is jingled. There is no time. This is the time to surrender.

Now he will have to quickly hold Anufas yellow leg. He will bring down in lightning speed. Ajrof looked up the neck. Anufa does the same. Water is coming back to his eyes again the bird is look like a vast bird as well. It is like a strange bird while gainting white feathers. Birth of a unseen world. Flying bird over the head are coming down quickly. He put out his hand. Yes, they come down. They shake edge to edge and called kock..kock……

The End

• Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 10, 2016, 11:04:41 PM »
Hunting

He walks silently.
Never do it my dear.
Ajrof keeps silent.
What?
Is there Ajrof?
Yes.
Yes it is.
Yes mr.Ajrof
Carry on, I just listen.
Seat down Ajrof.
Who is it?
No till now.
How to sell?
I am not sure.

How is it possible?

Antu did not flown away.
Just a little bit.

Just get lost.
Go stupid.
Kock..kock…
Kock..kock..

The End

Offline Mollika_Das

• Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 18, 2016, 01:13:06 AM »
Mollika Das
ID:131-10-852