Workshop on Research Methodology

Author Topic: Workshop on Research Methodology  (Read 1317 times)

Offline vcoffice

• View Profile
Workshop on Research Methodology
« on: February 05, 2016, 01:10:39 PM »
A workshop on "Resource Methodology" was held on January 25, 2016 at Hall-1, Daffodil Tower-5, during 9 am to 4 pm. IQAC of DIU organized the workshop and Prof. Dr. Mawdudur Rahman was the keynote speaker.

Professor Dr. Mawdudur Rahman is a global knowledge leader and an entrepreneur and an innovative organizer. Currently, he is a Professor of Accounting at Suffolk University, Boston, is the Founder- President of Knowledge Globalization Institute, Boston, USA, the Editor-in-chief of the Journal of Knowledge Globalization (JKG), a multidisciplinary refereed journal, founder-chairman, KGlobal University (http://www.kglobal-u.org). Prof. Dr. Rahman also holds positions as a Distinguished Visiting Professor of Entrepreneurship and Innovation, Shijiazhuang University of Economics, China and a Professor of Globalization and European Integrations Faculty of Law, University in Bihac, Bosnia. His research interests embrace design and implementation of AIS and MIS, continuous quality improvement, cost and quality in higher education, distance learning, change management and global knowledge sharing.

Professor Dr. Rahman conducted the workshop sharing his long experience on the area. According to his plan, he formed 2/3 teams consisting potential participants (junior to mid level faculty members) for the session and have furnished the following issues:

1.  Writing a research question- couple of sentences to half a page (without any references)
2.  How do the participants want to collect data?
3. What analytical tool the participants think they can use

As per the request, Heads of Departments nominated five (5) faculty members ( junior to mid level faculty members) and they attended the workshop.

« Last Edit: February 06, 2016, 10:51:42 AM by vcoffice »

Offline Shekh Moniruzzaman

• Test
    • View Profile
Re: Workshop on Research Methodology
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2016, 11:05:27 PM »
Thank you sir for your sharing.

Offline Nahian Fyrose Fahim

• Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2016, 12:54:02 PM »
 :)
Nahian Fyrose Fahim
Senior Lecturer ( Employee ID# 710001914)
Department of Pharmacy
Daffodil International University
Email: fyrose.ph@diu.edu.bd

Offline mrahman

• Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2016, 08:39:57 PM »
Hello All,
Greetings from Boston.
I will start uploading research related materials. I hope you will keep me posted with your progress. I will check the forum at least two times a week.
You need to let me know what you want to  take out from this  Forum.
If everything goes well, I am considering a plan to sponsor for Summer Research in Boston at least one of you provided I/you get someone in Boston to guide you.
For the last couple days it was too cold like -28 in C. Now it is getting better.
 Best wishes
Mawdudur Rahman