Timing problem in our LAB

Author Topic: Timing problem in our LAB  (Read 4296 times)

Offline Rokon

• View Profile
Timing problem in our LAB
« on: December 22, 2010, 10:24:35 AM »
    we have a computer LAB ,which is open for students for browsing internet most of the time,with many computers .But many of the students cannot get chance for using it because some students over use it.though there is a rule to use computer a certain time but money students do not obey it and the employees who are responsible to control it they cannot control this situation.So students,who over use it,should be aware and honest.More over the authority should look after it strictly. 
Handsome is that,Handsome is act

Offline raiyan

• View Profile
Re: Timing problem in our LAB
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2010, 10:59:57 AM »
Dear Rokon
Thanks, I am also agreed with you. Every student should more carefully utilize their time in lab and let others students to use the facilities.
Raiyan Mustafa
Assistant Director, IT
DIU

Offline nature

• I love my University
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2010, 11:38:38 AM »
Dear Mr. Rokon At first thanks to you. Computer is an most essential thing of our every life. Our computer lab is well decorated but most of time we the students can not chance to set in the lab with the computer because of time. Many students take so much longer time in lab. For that we can set the lab. If our authority can take the time maintain sustem then every students can be seated in the lab.

Thanks for all.
Name: Md. Faruque Hossain
ID: 142-14-1436
Department of MBA
Daffodil International  University
Email:faruque_1362@diu.edu.bd

Offline natural

• Love my university
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2010, 01:15:00 PM »
Icompletely agree with faruque
Md. Jahirul Islam
ID:101-11-1382
Section: B
Department of BBA
Phone:01937649885

Offline Golam Kibria

• Working for a better life
    • View Profile
    • Golam Kibria
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2010, 02:00:38 PM »
it is a problem on our lab.But it is our responsibilityto give the computer place for other for thier need.if we have no important work on LAB we can leave the LAB.For that,those student have important work on LAB, can get chance.
Golam Kibria
ID:101-11-1373 (BBA)
Asst.Offic, Bangladesh Skill Development Institute
Ex.Lecturer,SEBGC
Email : golam_1373@diu.edu.bd
http://www.golamkibria.com
Mob:01843674226
Digital University: http://www.daffodilvarsity.edu.bd
Bangladeshi Poems, Novels and history: http://www.trulybangladesh.com

Offline Shamim Ansary

• Change Yourself, the whole will be changed
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2010, 03:58:01 PM »
45 minutes is allocated for a student in case of using computer lab. We think, considering our resources and the probable need on the students, it is more than requirement. A student should have completed his task and let others to do their tasks within the time frame.

Every student should keep in mind and realize the importance of others.

If you are sure, a particular student relishing more time than his allocation, please ask him to finish. If needed, inform officials so that they can let you sit in the lab.
"Many thanks to Allah who gave us life after having given us death and (our) final return (on the Day of Qiyaamah (Judgement)) is to Him"

Offline Sadman Mahmud

• Don’t look where you fall, but where you slipped.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2010, 08:52:31 PM »
Thank you Mr. rokon for starting such an important topic. I agree with u but i must say some words. In proportion of students the computer lab is so small as well as there are not sufficient pc's available for the students.As we are obliged to our university we must use our computer lab in proper manner. But most of the students do not pay heed to this. Many of the students use FACEBOOK  in the computer lab for hours and hours while a student in need of assignment works do not get the chance to sit on a pc. So i request all the students not to hamper our valuable time in facebook for using pc. My utmost request to the lab in-charge to take care of this fact with dedication............
Sadman Mahmud
ID:093-11-1217
Batch:24th
BBA, Daffodil International University.

Offline saiful shah

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2010, 12:24:34 AM »
U are right mr. Rokon. i agree with all of u.
 in our computer lab some student are not properly use it . many time we see that some student are playing game. some are chating. but the student who came to the lab for their important work they do not get the chance for use it.
we hope that authority will take proper stape to solve the problem.
Md.Saiful islam
ID:101-11-1389
Department of BBA
sec: B

Offline Shamim Ansary

• Change Yourself, the whole will be changed
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2010, 09:46:37 AM »

Thank you Mr. rokon for starting such an important topic. I agree with u but i must say some words. In proportion of students the computer lab is so small as well as there are not sufficient pc's available for the students.As we are obliged to our university we must use our computer lab in proper manner. But most of the students do not pay heed to this. Many of the students use FACEBOOK  in the computer lab for hours and hours while a student in need of assignment works do not get the chance to sit on a pc. So i request all the students not to hamper our valuable time in facebook for using pc. My utmost request to the lab in-charge to take care of this fact with dedication............
"Many thanks to Allah who gave us life after having given us death and (our) final return (on the Day of Qiyaamah (Judgement)) is to Him"

Offline goodboy

• "Find your ways, Built your inspiration."
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2010, 08:21:06 PM »
In proportion of students the computer lab is so small as well as there are not sufficient pc's available for the students.As we are obliged to our university we must use our computer lab in proper manner. But most of the students do not pay heed to this. Many of the students use FACEBOOK  in the computer lab for hours and hours while a student in need of assignment works do not get the chance to sit on a pc. So i request all the students not to hamper our valuable time in facebook for using pc. My utmost request to the lab in-charge to take care of this fact with dedication............quoted from SHAMIM..............

to all of you................please consider the term...............do not use the PC as your personal component....Give other the chance to sit...............
Md. Abul Hossain Shajib.
101-11-1375
Department of BBA, Sec:B.
25th Batch.
Daffodil International University.
Email: shajib_1375@diu.edu.bd
Admin Executive
creative.bd

Offline masqub ahmed roktim

• I love ALLAH
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 25, 2010, 03:54:43 PM »
my friend rokon, thanks 2 u cos u pick up this important topic. its really a great prob of many student that they cant get oppurtunity 2 use da computer in our lab due 2 some student who hold it a long time. we hope, every student should be aware of this n give da oppurtunity of others.
roktim

Offline habib742

• Relevent & positive thinking can change the way...
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 25, 2010, 08:50:57 PM »
actually, It seems a great problem and one gets bored when other one is doing unusual in the lab. sometimes, I see that many students, who has no task are playing game or watching videos and browsing Facebook while other students are waiting for a sit to a PC...our controller of Lab is incapable to force them to leave their sit...authority should employ a person, who will be able to force them.....

Habibur Rahman
BBA
22nd Batch