1st year celebration of 25th batch

Author Topic: 1st year celebration of 25th batch  (Read 19806 times)

Offline Faiyaz

• "Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask and he will tell you the truth.." -Oscar Wilde
    • View Profile
1st year celebration of 25th batch
« on: December 22, 2010, 07:27:59 PM »
Dear 25th batch peers!
A great news for all your guyz!!! 25th batch's 'A' section has taken an initiative to organize 25th batch's 1st year celebration...
We want to celebrate the anniversay on the 3rd week of January'11 since 25th batch's all sections classes started more or less between the 3rd week of January'10... 
Now, I on behalf of the my 'A' section peers ask for all you 25th batchmates kind attention and most importantly devoted participation on this stuff.
If you wanna give your unique idea about this stuff and wanna give proposals which will improvise the event, please contact-
Faiyaz# 01675829556,
Rajib# 01675535882,
Shawon# 01723681098
Please do share your thoughts on this because, your participation will help make OUR 25th batch anniversay celebration more interesting and splendid than any other batch celebration at DIU...
Please make your friends/peers of respective section be aware of this and encourage him/her for this event.   
M. Faiyaz Naveed
Asst. Administrative Officer
Office of the Pro-Vice Chancellor
Daffodil International University

Offline Faiyaz

• "Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask and he will tell you the truth.." -Oscar Wilde
    • View Profile
Re: 1st year celebration of 25th batch
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2010, 08:21:13 PM »
I wanna give you people a brief idea about the event. We are thinking to make it as rejoicable as possible. We are  requesting the people who are quite good at cultural stuffs like song, dance (especially at traditional ones). We are also requesting the people who can act since we're planning to hold short play/ stand up comedy. But we wanna make it 25th batch especial, as it'd be very nice if the cultural performances would be performed by our  25th batch peers. Our event will also include the sweet experiences of some of the 25th batch students. And the motivational and encouraging speeches by some of our respective DIU authorities would be crown jewel of the event.
Please give your feedback and do contact us directly or indirectly (thru forum or sending messages on DIU email address to the persons illustrated on my previous post).  Lastly, we want support both in moral and advisory aspects   from our senior batchmates to make the event successful. And of course without the help and support of our authority, we'd not be able to make the event a memorable one as we wanna make it...   
« Last Edit: December 22, 2010, 08:34:42 PM by Faiyaz »
M. Faiyaz Naveed

Offline goodboy

• "Find your ways, Built your inspiration."
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2010, 08:25:54 PM »
 :) :)

I'll inform you brother.............

From behalf of section........"B"..

It's a big "Yes!!!" from us...........
Md. Abul Hossain Shajib.
101-11-1375
Department of BBA, Sec:B.
25th Batch.
Daffodil International University.
Email: shajib_1375@diu.edu.bd
Admin Executive
creative.bd

Offline Rokon

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2010, 11:52:57 AM »
 Dear Faiyaz
  I am delighted and agree to organize a 1st year calibration of 25th batch(BBA).You had a mistake ,since you are in section "A" so you should say it to your classmates directly because many of our friends are not related with FORUM .For this reason many of our friends do not know it .By the way, at first we  should inform the authority for permission then we should take proper plan for it.And then......
Handsome is that,Handsome is act

Offline aunoo

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2010, 02:02:29 PM »
 :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
 :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

hmmm.......it is a good idea. hope that it would b success.............
Kazi Md. Anayate-A-Alahi
Dep:BBA
Sec:B
Id:101-11-1379
Cell:01723868348

Offline Faiyaz

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2010, 02:54:11 PM »
Rokon, I'm sorry I could not PERSONALLY inform you, but when Rafat proposed that we should celebrate 1st year, many (60% of A section peers) got aware by this. And when u initiate an idea, u cannot make aware about that idea to each and every person. It's quite a cyclic process. When, you get aware about an idea, you make aware others. So, just remember it, Shawon made you aware about this stuff...
And taking about initiating the event, I discussed the core plans talking with some people and did not make it by my own. U ask Rajib, Rila, Shawon, Tanju etc. they know about this stuff from very beginning...
And lastly, I do think that u should have asked me personally about this stuff, rather than posting in the forum, and do remember one thing and that is, if I make any decision I make it knowingly and do it for betterment...     
« Last Edit: December 26, 2010, 03:26:25 PM by Faiyaz »
M. Faiyaz Naveed

Offline Faiyaz

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2010, 03:20:55 PM »
Dear 'goodboy' Shajib, I'm delighted to see that u people are looking forward about this stuff.    I wanna make sure that this event goes well and be the most memorable one but by keeping it decorous.
We (A section students) would not be able to do it alone and thus we need help of other sections. 
So, it would be very nice if some of u or any one of u come and see us this tuesday so we could have discussions about this stuff...
Thanx...   
M. Faiyaz Naveed

Offline goodboy

• "Find your ways, Built your inspiration."
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2010, 10:24:25 PM »
It's a great chance for us..........the 25th batch.............chance to be the best batch of DIU............so get ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To all my friends of 25th's..................inform & collect their opinion about this.............

We.....sec(B) also has taken initiatives to promote the celebration...............

So.........if any inquiry...............meet us..................faiyaz bro...........
« Last Edit: December 26, 2010, 10:27:02 PM by goodboy »
Md. Abul Hossain Shajib.
101-11-1375
Department of BBA, Sec:B.
25th Batch.
Daffodil International University.
Email: shajib_1375@diu.edu.bd
Admin Executive
creative.bd

Offline Faiyaz

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2010, 11:54:12 PM »
Shajib, it'd be nice if u people come and meet us in this tuesday at 10am and wait for us before class 609. Bcoz, we could come but we're going to C section at that time for the same purpose. So, it'd be nice if the 3 sections can conversate about this stuff collectively.
Thanx again...     
M. Faiyaz Naveed

Offline Rokon

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2010, 02:48:11 PM »
Dear faiyaz
  I wish it be successful by our proper arrangement and participation.So i agree with you that you should discuss with section ...B,...C....&..So we should contact with them as soon as possible..
Handsome is that,Handsome is act

Offline Faiyaz

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2010, 07:48:58 PM »
Dear 25th batchmates, the representatives of respective sections are requested to come this thursday for having a brief conversation regarding 1st year celebration stuff, in the canteen at 11.30am... Specially we (A and C section) are requesting B, D, E section's representatives. It would be nice, if more than one person represent the section. Please don't keep yourself aloof from the event because you'll regret it, when you'd see your juniors celebrating the event in near future!
M. Faiyaz Naveed

Offline Golam Kibria

• Working for a better life
    • View Profile
    • Golam Kibria
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2010, 01:06:06 PM »
It is a great idea and i wish for that and i will want to attend their.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2010, 09:55:50 AM by Golam Kibria »
Golam Kibria
ID:101-11-1373 (BBA)
Asst.Offic, Bangladesh Skill Development Institute
Ex.Lecturer,SEBGC
Email : golam_1373@diu.edu.bd
http://www.golamkibria.com
Mob:01843674226
Digital University: http://www.daffodilvarsity.edu.bd
Bangladeshi Poems, Novels and history: http://www.trulybangladesh.com

Offline Faiyaz

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2010, 10:41:34 PM »
Kibria, that's very nice of you... But rather appreciating the 'idea', you should participate it in making it possible. Because you see, there is a little time left for preparing the stuff, since our semester final will end between 11-13 and after that we respectively would go to our native places and won't come until the next semester starts or any other BIG event of DIU is organized...
M. Faiyaz Naveed

Offline nature

• I love my University
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2010, 03:05:31 PM »
Ist year celebration is also an achievement in our life. So we all the students must attends this program and we can celebrate it as so enjoyable.
Name: Md. Faruque Hossain
ID: 142-14-1436
Department of MBA
Daffodil International  University
Email:faruque_1362@diu.edu.bd

Offline aunoo

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2010, 11:19:55 PM »
hey faiyaz why do not we have any information about the celebration till now.......????........ we are waiting for that..........
Kazi Md. Anayate-A-Alahi
Dep:BBA
Sec:B
Id:101-11-1379
Cell:01723868348