1st year celebration of 25th batch

Author Topic: 1st year celebration of 25th batch  (Read 19808 times)

Offline Faiyaz

• "Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask and he will tell you the truth.." -Oscar Wilde
    • View Profile
Re: 1st year celebration of 25th batch
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2010, 01:45:29 AM »
I know that forum isn't a place to crack jokes but after reading the last post, aunoo I can say only one thing, actually a bengali phrase- Shararaat Ramayan pore, sita kar baap?!...
Perhaps we won't be able to complete the preparation stuffs now as classes have closed. After completion of all the semester final exams, we should get together and have a conversation regarding the stuff...   
« Last Edit: December 31, 2010, 01:48:30 AM by Faiyaz »
M. Faiyaz Naveed
Asst. Administrative Officer
Office of the Pro-Vice Chancellor
Daffodil International University

Offline aunoo

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2010, 02:38:18 PM »
oh sorry i didn't saw the first post yet...............i only ask u from my curisity............but sorry for that.........
Kazi Md. Anayate-A-Alahi
Dep:BBA
Sec:B
Id:101-11-1379
Cell:01723868348

Offline goodboy

• "Find your ways, Built your inspiration."
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2011, 01:39:52 AM »
Perhaps we won't be able to complete the preparation stuffs now as classes have closed. After completion of all the semester final exams, we should get together and have a conversation regarding the stuff...   

Yes!! you are as your stand.............my friend...........I agree with you....................
Md. Abul Hossain Shajib.
101-11-1375
Department of BBA, Sec:B.
25th Batch.
Daffodil International University.
Email: shajib_1375@diu.edu.bd
Admin Executive
creative.bd

Offline Faiyaz

• "Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask and he will tell you the truth.." -Oscar Wilde
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2011, 12:04:34 AM »
Shajib, sorry I could not understand anything since your post seemed blurred to me. By the way, Just inform us or any C section guys if you people have anyone who could sing well with any instruments... 
M. Faiyaz Naveed

Offline goodboy

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2011, 01:43:25 AM »
I mean to say that as our exam is running, we should progress about our celebration plan after our completion of all the exam.................& yes!!!! I'll inform you if anyone in my class have good command over any musical instrument......................
Md. Abul Hossain Shajib.
101-11-1375
25th Batch.
Admin Executive
creative.bd

Offline psycho saint

• i am just what i am
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2011, 12:38:46 AM »
well i am very delighted after reading all the post regarding this celebration.but i wanna include something here.i know that many of our fellow mates wont be angry with me but i would like to say that.we all know that this is just not a festival but its a gr8 achievement for everybody of 25th batch,because we have walked and crossed 1 phase of our study.so i want that when we will celebrate the day it should done in a formal way.formal means dat all us dont need to be suited booted but at least they shouldn't wear some casual dresses like our normal class days.
i am just telling that because i care about my batch mates and i want to show other batches that we are the best...
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
RAFAT
creative.bd

Offline Faiyaz

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2011, 02:02:29 AM »
A quite good idea... I second it... This will make the event more interesting. Since almost everyone of us has decent formal dresses, I don't see any problem regarding making formal dress, 25th batch 1st year celebration's 'dress code'. And female students could wear Sari to make it more special than the regular class days. Give your opinion regarding it so that we may include this in our event plan...       
M. Faiyaz Naveed

Offline psycho saint

• i am just what i am
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2011, 07:24:12 PM »
in response to ur last post FAIYAZ, i wanna thank u for supporting my idea, but i would like that many of the other ppl of 25th batch gonna agree with us,coz u know first we judge the shell.and if we have a good presentation then it will just make our batch proud... ;D
RAFAT
creative.bd

Offline goodboy

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2011, 11:05:12 PM »
 :)It surely be a wonderful idea!!!

A "formal dress" code is essential to represent the day more definite..................I support your Thought.....
Md. Abul Hossain Shajib.
101-11-1375
25th Batch.
Admin Executive
creative.bd

Offline goodboy

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2011, 11:06:51 PM »
 :)It surely be a wonderful idea!!!

A "formal dress" code is essential to represent the day more definite..................I support your Thought.....
Md. Abul Hossain Shajib.
101-11-1375
25th Batch.
Admin Executive
creative.bd

Offline rifat ferdows

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2011, 06:44:59 PM »
Faiaz,
  u really working hard 4 that. but do u get any solution of that?when will we get the program?after reading all the post,my opinion is that u guys r passing through the topic to each other.even except sec- A & B , there has no response 4m others sec.are they not aware of that or don't read forum?inform them immediately & take permission 4m authority.do something frnd. i m very much curious

all the best

Offline Faiyaz

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2011, 07:07:16 PM »
Miss Ferdows, Thanks for your comment. Yes, I have talked with some C section guys and they are gonna provide the help and assistance needed. But, now what we want, is direct initiative from ourselves. We should not say that, "I'm/our section is with you" only verbally or only to increase the number of posts in the forum, but to mean it by heart and devote oneself accordingly. As I had asked for suggestions from our peers to improvise the event, I had found only 1 post (saint's post) giving ideas to improvise the event, and that is too sad one can expect... We're gonna finalize the schedule and plan INSHALLAH on the 20th, the registration day. And after we initiate the plan we'll INSHALLAH promote it in different ways, thus others would be able to know the stuff...     
« Last Edit: January 12, 2011, 07:16:02 PM by Faiyaz »
M. Faiyaz Naveed

Offline psycho saint

• i am just what i am
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2011, 04:41:13 PM »
Dear Faiyaz,
I can simply see that how much u r doing and hw much u r concern about this festival.I would like to thank u 4 ur job.we have talked about the process that how we gonna invite ppl from other sections but i am writing it again so that other ppls can see this and we r a little benefited. we know that our registration date is 20th January and i like a support from other sections that they should stay a while in the campus after their registration, so that we can all share our views regarding the festival that will help us to organize a good event..feel free to call Mr Faiyaz for more details..Thank You,,,
RAFAT
creative.bd

Offline rifat ferdows

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 13, 2011, 05:59:12 PM »
   faiaz,

i think most student don't read forum. for that they are not able to show their response . but i believe that they r also very  keen like me. you can write on the notice board about the festival. but do it as early as possible.otherwise if our class would start, we'll not get time. if u need any types of help, i m with u.but start the 1st step. i have read  saint's post. obviously dress code is a good idea. but hope so we can celebrate this.

do something yaaaa..................................

i can't wait anymore 

Offline Faiyaz

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 13, 2011, 06:49:43 PM »
Thank you saint and rifat... It's good to see some ENTHUSIASTIC ones, since you two have shown interest personally and have given your valuable comments.
Rifat, yes, like other 1st year celebrations we're gonna make every1 know about it, sticking posters at the walls, adjacent to the elevators. And I think this is quite a cyclic stuff since if one knows about it, he will make others know... Now, as we could not organize a proper plan for it before semester final exam, I suggest the event should take place after classes start. Because, it'd a little take time to make other students know about the event and we need to collect a little fund (for refreshments) from the interested peers. And as saint said, if any other person have ACTUAL interest, then that person could have his say thru the forum or by meeting us personally at the registration day.    Thanks again...
M. Faiyaz Naveed