1st year celebration of 25th batch

Author Topic: 1st year celebration of 25th batch  (Read 20219 times)

Offline goodboy

• "Find your ways, Built your inspiration."
    • View Profile
Re: 1st year celebration of 25th batch
« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2011, 12:55:32 AM »
Faiyaz.........

saint has just said the exact thing..............at the date of our registration, we can meet & gather some suggestion & solution to improvise this event. so we can meet @20th January in the campus premises.

one suggestion: as we will celebrate the day representing 25th batch, their should be some sort of signature stuffs regarding our identification of the batch so that everyone can recognize & polish our batch.

like: " a signature board" where all the students of 25th batch put their signature & the board will be a reminder for us.........

also as we will play the day formally, we can manage some "Badge" which will reflect that we are "25th batch" mates............. :) :)
Md. Abul Hossain Shajib.
101-11-1375
Department of BBA, Sec:B.
25th Batch.
Daffodil International University.
Email: shajib_1375@diu.edu.bd
Admin Executive
creative.bd

Offline Faiyaz

• "Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask and he will tell you the truth.." -Oscar Wilde
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 14, 2011, 01:23:16 AM »
Now that's the thing I was talking about... If you people come forward and say your suggestions then we'll INSHALLAH make this event a memorable one...  Now talking about making it special, a signature board is quite good idea and we could place it in somewhere, where it'd remain safe and future students may see it... Perhaps the library'd be a good place 4 it. But badge will make it more formal, and it'd be fun if we mix some funky stuff with the dress code... What about black wristbands, with roman 25 written on it?...     
M. Faiyaz Naveed
Asst. Administrative Officer
Office of the Pro-Vice Chancellor
Daffodil International University

Offline goodboy

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 15, 2011, 10:30:36 PM »
That would be a great one...................Good thinking.......
Md. Abul Hossain Shajib.
101-11-1375
25th Batch.
Admin Executive
creative.bd

Offline psycho saint

• i am just what i am
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 16, 2011, 08:47:58 PM »
though its good to see that we r heading towards the right track..lets just hope that we can organize it perfectly..moreover i want that somebody pass us some idea about snacks that we can serve in the day...
RAFAT
creative.bd

Offline Faiyaz

• "Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask and he will tell you the truth.." -Oscar Wilde
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 16, 2011, 09:45:26 PM »
I am also worried about the student participation since they're needed to give subscription because an armband and quite good refreshments require a sound amount of money... But be sure everybody that we're gonna charge, least...   
M. Faiyaz Naveed

Offline psycho saint

• i am just what i am
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 17, 2011, 04:04:11 PM »
I have a query to the ppl that what kind of party they want? coz according to their choice we will schedule the plan and charge the amount...
RAFAT
creative.bd

Offline Faiyaz

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 17, 2011, 08:09:42 PM »
Good news to all you guys! We have got the date of a band 'Somikoron' who are gonna INSHALLAH perform at our event. And after considering that the students may have a lack of fund since the month would be ending at the time we want to organize the event and thus would be uneasy for them to pay the subscription, we are gonna INSHALLAH organize the event at the 1st week of February... But the subscription charge would increase a little bit since we have to pay for the sound system, lighting etc...
M. Faiyaz Naveed

Offline goodboy

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 18, 2011, 12:48:16 AM »
It is general that more you try to improvise something, the thing gets more appealing...... so I think all the students will be agreed to pay the required subscription charge.............
Md. Abul Hossain Shajib.
101-11-1375
25th Batch.
Admin Executive
creative.bd

Offline Faiyaz

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 18, 2011, 01:24:52 AM »
It's getting hectic day by day... And quite impossible for me to ALONE handle all this stuff... So, I need all you guys who are looking forward for this event to promote the event at a personal level in all the sections so that no one remains unknown with this event, before we officially promote it. Another thing that is needed to be known to everyone that is, the subscription may exceed 200tk. per head. But be firmly sure that we're gonna minimize the costs as much as we can but of course by maintaining the quality.   
M. Faiyaz Naveed

Offline Faiyaz

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 18, 2011, 07:06:05 PM »
After much consideration, we have come to a conclusion. We are INSHALLAH going to hold the event at 12th February, Saturday. Because, we have apprehended that it'd be difficult for all the students to adjust time schedule if we arrange the event at some other day else than saturday, since all the sections have classes everyday. And, holding the event at the 2nd week of february would be nicer because it'd give students much more time to pay the subscription and we hope that no one would complain about subscription's short span of time. 
M. Faiyaz Naveed

Offline psycho saint

• i am just what i am
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 18, 2011, 07:16:10 PM »
faiyaz, thanks for let the guys informing about the date..and i like to say good boy that things can turn into appealing easily but it needs financial support, u know...so we are just trying to organize it under a margin that evry1 can attend...i hope we gonna make it successful... :D
RAFAT
creative.bd

Offline goodboy

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 19, 2011, 12:27:07 AM »
Saint bro.........I can understand everything you have said to me.................just looking forward for the allover success of this grand event............& everything must be in marginal way......... 
Md. Abul Hossain Shajib.
101-11-1375
25th Batch.
Admin Executive
creative.bd

Offline rifat ferdows

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 19, 2011, 11:35:24 PM »
             guys

really??????????? are we gonna celebrate the day on 12 feb? is it confirm?

@faiaz,

has authority given the permission ? will they allow me 4 band ? 4 ur kind information,do u know about foundation day? when will it held? will it affect on celebration date or others issue? 

Offline Faiyaz

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 20, 2011, 06:44:44 PM »
Yes Ms. Ferdows! our honorable BBA dept. head Masum Iqbal Sir has agreed to our request and Sir has also told me that he'd help us in other aspects regarding the event as well. But, Sir could not 'officially' give consent to our plea as, he is busy in the entire registration process... But, has promised that he'd do the necessary things OFFICIALLY for us whenever the registration process gets over.     
M. Faiyaz Naveed

Offline aunoo

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 20, 2011, 07:39:27 PM »
ooooooooopppssss............really coooOOlll...........that we gonna b celebrate out 1st year end..........Faiyaz ..........we will assure u how much people will attend the function and what they want in 24jan on behalf of section B.....................
Kazi Md. Anayate-A-Alahi
Dep:BBA
Sec:B
Id:101-11-1379
Cell:01723868348