"EVE-Teasing"..........we should protest.................

Author Topic: "EVE-Teasing"..........we should protest.................  (Read 5527 times)

Offline goodboy

• "Find your ways, Built your inspiration."
    • View Profile
"EVE-Teasing"..........we should protest.................
« on: December 23, 2010, 09:00:26 PM »
Dear all my friends & DIU family............

Today the issue that maximize most of the place in media & newspapers that "Eve=teasing must be protested!!!!" I want to ask something...............Is this only the way to protest & take steps about this??? I do not think so............

We are surrounded by this kind of nasty people who are still doing the same thing..........they are doing harassment so frequently........taking the girl community in a perishable situation..........

we the students of DIU...........Let's come together, & teach the world & show the community the power of students..........I think we.........the students can lead a great source by our commitment & we do believe............we one day........... can make it a great success............

our university management has taken necessary steps to demobilize the situation............so let's help them............help ourselves..............
« Last Edit: December 23, 2010, 09:02:44 PM by goodboy »
Md. Abul Hossain Shajib.
101-11-1375
Department of BBA, Sec:B.
25th Batch.
Daffodil International University.
Email: shajib_1375@diu.edu.bd
Admin Executive
creative.bd

Offline Rokon

• View Profile
Re: "EVE-Teasing"..........we should protest.................
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2010, 12:01:56 PM »
It is a great sorrow to see /to think/to hear about EVE-teasing.some of Evil people do it continuously.why they do it,all of us also have mother/sister.so we should protect it.
Handsome is that,Handsome is act

Offline Golam Kibria

• Working for a better life
    • View Profile
    • Golam Kibria
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2010, 12:07:48 PM »
EVE TEASING is a very bad word and work in our country.We aleady looked very bad thing for the eve teasing.WE loss many life for the eve teasing.I requeat the all student of DIU to protect that.It is our responsibility to protect this.Because if it will increased,Our country served for that.please motive the people not to do eve teasing.
Golam Kibria
ID:101-11-1373 (BBA)
Asst.Offic, Bangladesh Skill Development Institute
Ex.Lecturer,SEBGC
Email : golam_1373@diu.edu.bd
http://www.golamkibria.com
Mob:01843674226
Digital University: http://www.daffodilvarsity.edu.bd
Bangladeshi Poems, Novels and history: http://www.trulybangladesh.com

Offline habib742

• Relevent & positive thinking can change the way...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2010, 06:56:07 PM »
Eve-Teasing,

A great concern of our government..some people are here, who don't ready to underatadnd they have also sisters, Mother...they don't understand the terrible consequences of this horrible thing..lets commit "we, DIU students, would not make any situation uncomfortable for females".....

Habibur Rahman
22nd Batch

Offline Ms. Aziz

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2010, 11:32:35 AM »
I really do appreciate that our students are writing and working against Eve teasing specially the males.I wish if the entire nation do the same.Its a matter of shame that when the world is against Nuclear reaction, Environmental pollution,child labor,Global warming, DRUGS,Addiction,Bomb Blast,Killing wild lives ,  we are raising our voice to stop Eve teasing .It is said that a nation of a country is more civilized when their female are more safe and secured.I do believe and I really really do that our DIU will be free from such mean matter always.I know our female students  tell that they feel secured on campus just like they feel at home rather then outside.
Senior Assistant Registrar
DIU

Offline farzanamili

• Word has power, use it wisely!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2010, 11:44:14 AM »
This is really a matter of concern that eve-teasing is increasing & girls or women are victimised by this. Relevantly I would like to share my last night's bad dream that I saw four boys were teasing me in broad daylight and though people were there,they were not coming to rescue me, I was feeling so helpless and I asked help from one RAB guy who was standing there & was not coming himself even inspite of my requesting,he was reluctant to help me.....at this phase of dream,my sleep was broken....& couldn't sleep further peacefully......I really felt how the victim feel when she is victimised by eve-teasing.....really its horrible.....We all should protest & protect if we see any such heinous act of eve-teasers before our eyes....
Mirza Farzana Iqbal Chowdhury
Senior Lecturer
Department of Law

Offline aunoo

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2010, 03:03:03 PM »
eve teasing is a great curse for our own culture .................it increase because of our blessing of science as mobile and satellite channels................though every action has equal reaction ................ we have to take the positive most............but we couldn't take the positive as far.............then we should protest and have to increase public awareness and also family morality to prevent this great  curse from our society.....................
Kazi Md. Anayate-A-Alahi
Dep:BBA
Sec:B
Id:101-11-1379
Cell:01723868348

Offline gazi

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2010, 07:24:07 PM »
The most beutyfull solution is to wear a deccipline "dress" and properly follow the religious rules.
Otherways have no solution and crim will increase and increase. It is mendatory.

Offline nature

• I love my University
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2010, 11:36:10 PM »
Mr. Gazi is strongly right. and i completely agree with gazi. If they wear a decipline dress and must obey the religions rules,  then this problem can be solved.
Name: Md. Faruque Hossain
ID: 142-14-1436
Department of MBA
Daffodil International  University
Email:faruque_1362@diu.edu.bd

Offline farzanamili

• Word has power, use it wisely!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2011, 09:58:02 AM »
yes, following religious rules can make us disciplined & right-visioned....then we'll be able to understand that what is right and what is wrong....good opinion of gazi.....
Mirza Farzana Iqbal Chowdhury
Senior Lecturer
Department of Law

Offline Faiyaz

• "Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask and he will tell you the truth.." -Oscar Wilde
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2011, 11:47:54 PM »
I completely agree with Mr. Gazi. You see, everything is reciprocal. If you see today's urban girls (eve-teasing in rural areas have quite different scenario), they seem to have forgotten their core decor and thus wear dresses that can beguille a boy. Have we ever heard anything much like this from people of our previous generations? Perhaps not much. Because, women of that time used to wear decent dresses. But it'd be tempering of social history if we say that eve-teasing hadn't incarnated at that time, but at that time it was not a nation-wide problem what now it has turned out to be.     
What now-a-days boys do is completely degenerated but they finish the stuff in a shameful way what girls started just by the name of fashion... 
« Last Edit: January 04, 2011, 11:57:40 PM by Faiyaz »
M. Faiyaz Naveed
Asst. Administrative Officer
Office of the Pro-Vice Chancellor
Daffodil International University

Offline goodboy

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2011, 01:49:16 AM »
it needn't necessary just to blame the western fashion...........we should maintain & humiliate the negative sensitivity of our young generation.................you said the absolute thing...........but it is also mandatory for me............... 
Md. Abul Hossain Shajib.
101-11-1375
25th Batch.
Admin Executive
creative.bd

Offline Faiyaz

• "Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask and he will tell you the truth.." -Oscar Wilde
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2011, 02:24:39 AM »
I started my post with the word reciprocal, which reflects the immorality of both beguilled boys and indecorous girls. Just assume you're a brat! And u see 2 girls, one is wearing traditional salwar-kameez where another jeans and a tops. What would u do? A whiste at least to the latter one?!... So dresses do make a difference...   
M. Faiyaz Naveed
Asst. Administrative Officer
Office of the Pro-Vice Chancellor
Daffodil International University

Offline goodboy

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2011, 01:10:21 AM »
Yes............now I do understand........that everything should be taken under control......& we must proceed on that..........
Md. Abul Hossain Shajib.
101-11-1375
25th Batch.
Admin Executive
creative.bd

Offline Ms. Aziz

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2011, 01:20:18 AM »
The step should be taken from both male side and female side to minimize the problem of eve teasing.
Recently men are competing with each other to make it a crime capital. It has become the territory of eve teasers, road romeos .Every one wants to keep their score high.Every two minutes a girl is eve teased. Our quintessential  males may or may not offer their helping hand to any one in trouble, but their heart of gold melts at a sight of girl standing alone on road. Faster then the speed of light they reaches to accompany her.They not only whistle, but also make obscene gestures and pass lewd comments. Whether a girl is of eighteen or a woman in her 50s, these men shower there love and affection on everyone.
However, they have many favorite hangouts but mostly you can catch them outside Girls College testing their vocals and reciting poems In the buses trying hard to stand beside girls, to touch girls. On bus stops staring and smiling at them and some asking "whats the time ?"for nothing.If you think only uneducated and lower class people do so, then you are committing a mistake. Our well educated, sophisticated and well-cultured men have tremendous contribution to it. They can be given awards for their best smile, gaze and their dialogue.Middle-aged men seek more pleasure in passing indecent remarks. Old men make their prey even to small school going girls . This is what our so-called educated men do. In spite of their well brought up background they harasses, teases girls on roads like street urchins.
It is very depressing to see that a woman is still considered as an object to satisfy lust by men. They still regard them as an entity that can be suppressed. They assert their male authority by humiliating them and dominating them.
I think men who harass girls, they suffer from psychological problem and seek out a strange pleasure by passing vulgar n bawdy comments. Adult films are the reason behind increase in eve teasing to some extent.
Nevertheless, whatever the reason may be, nowadays eve teasing has become a part of our culture ,a matter of shame to the whole nation. These lecherous men are serious threat to woman's dignity, decorum and to our society. Our government and police should take some serious steps towards them.

Senior Assistant Registrar
DIU