Our RASULALLAH (S.M) in Genesis!

Author Topic: Our RASULALLAH (S.M) in Genesis!  (Read 2179 times)

Offline Faiyaz

• "Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask and he will tell you the truth.." -Oscar Wilde
    • View Profile
Our RASULALLAH (S.M) in Genesis!
« on: January 16, 2011, 03:29:58 AM »
"I will raise them up a prophet from among their brethen, like unto thee (Moses), and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him"- Genesis 18:18... There are some popular verse, commonly used in christianity. Like- Genesis 3:16 (For god so loved the world...), Genesis 1:1-4 (In the beginning god created... Let there be light...). This above illustrated verse is also quite popular and perhaps many of us have heard or read it. From the verse we can clearly understand that ALMIGHTY is speaking with MOSES (A.S) and tells him that he will send a person who will be like him and that blessed person will be BRETHEN (counterpart) of his disciples... Now, christians believe that this brethen person is JESUS (A.S). But, if we slightly analyse, things turn to be SOMETHING ELSE! We know that JESUS A.S was not counterpart of jews as his/jewish nation's predecessor is ISAAC A.S and Arabian nation's predecessor is ISHMAEL A.S (That's why ABRAHAM A.S's prophethood is undisputed among these 3 major religions). That indicates that the successors of ISHMAEL A.S is the divine BRETHEN... And that's why we can logically say that it's all about our RASULALLAH (S.M)...       
M. Faiyaz Naveed
Asst. Administrative Officer
Office of the Pro-Vice Chancellor
Daffodil International University