Happy 10th Foundation Day_24th January’2011

Author Topic: Happy 10th Foundation Day_24th January’2011  (Read 5617 times)

Offline Shamim Ansary

• Change Yourself, the whole will be changed
    • View Profile
Happy 10th Foundation Day_24th January’2011
« on: January 24, 2011, 04:46:59 PM »
Its our pleasure to share with you and wish you all “Happy 10th Foundation Day (24th January’2011) of DIU”. All of our combined tireless effort and services have been able to establish Daffodil International University as a distinguished land mark in higher education. By this time DIU is renowned  in nationally and internationally as one of the top graded university of Bangladesh.

On this occasion we would like to thank all of you and especially to our Honorable Chairman, BOT & Vice Chancellor for their great leaderships to lead us in this position. We pray & hope that DIU will progress day by day & become a leading university not only in Bangladesh but also in all over the world.

DIU observed its 10th Founding Anniversary in a befitting manner through Cake cutting. On this occasion, Professor Dr. Aminul Islam, Vice Chancellor, DIU handed over a   flower bouquet to Mr. Md. Sabur Khan, Hon’ble Chairman, Board of Trustee, Daffodil International University as the successful completion of past ten year. Professor Dr. Shusil Kumar Das, Dean FSIT, Professor Dr. Mahabub-Ul- Hque Majumder, Controller of Examinations,Professor Dr. Golam Maowla Chowdhury, Proctor and Head, Dept. ETE, Professor Dr. Md. Shamsul Haque,Head, Dept. of Pharmacy, Professor Dr. Syed Akhter Hossain, Head , Dept. of CSE, Professor Dr. Ismail Jabiullah, Head, Dept. of Software Engineering, Dr. Md. Fokhray Hossain, Registrar,Mr. Milon Khan, Librarian, Mr. Mominul Haque Majumder, Director ( Finance & Accounts), Dr. Mostafa Kamal, Director ( Research & Development), Dr. Binoy Barman, Head, Department of English, Ms. Quamrun Nahar, Head, Department of Journalism and Mass Communication and other high officials  were present during the flower bouquet presentation and cake cutting ceremony.

« Last Edit: January 25, 2011, 10:23:40 AM by Shamim Ansary »
"Many thanks to Allah who gave us life after having given us death and (our) final return (on the Day of Qiyaamah (Judgement)) is to Him"

debashish

Re: Happy 10th Foundation Day_24th January’2011
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2011, 09:51:05 PM »
Happy 10th Foundation Day of DIU. Hope every year will be for one more achievement, for one more success, for one more new dream, for one more step ahead. All my best wishes for DIU.

Offline Golam Kibria

• Working for a better life
    • View Profile
    • Golam Kibria
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2011, 11:09:22 AM »
congratulation for 10th year celebration of DIU. I believe that our university will go ahead in coming future. we are the running member of DIU for going to ahead.
Golam Kibria
ID:101-11-1373 (BBA)
Asst.Offic, Bangladesh Skill Development Institute
Ex.Lecturer,SEBGC
Email : golam_1373@diu.edu.bd
http://www.golamkibria.com
Mob:01843674226
Digital University: http://www.daffodilvarsity.edu.bd
Bangladeshi Poems, Novels and history: http://www.trulybangladesh.com

Offline roman

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2011, 10:11:12 AM »
Welcome to DIU 10th foundation day which is going to be held in 10th February.Hope we will enjoy all together.It will be a big milestone for our University.
Md. Rokanuzzaman Roman
Assistant Registrar &
SA to Honorable Chairman, BoT
Daffodil International University
Cell-01713493087
Ext-133
E-mail-ps.chairman@daffodilvarsity.edu.bd

Offline BRE SALAM SONY

• Alhamdulliha Allah Can makes Me A Muslim
    • View Profile
    • Special Discount For hajj and Umrah Guest
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2011, 09:05:57 AM »
yeas we are enjoing this program batter then other foundation day
we are waiting this days
insallah we see some new idea on this day.
thanks
আল্লাহর রহমতে প্রতি বছর হজে যাওয়ার সুযোগ হচ্ছে।এভাবেই হাজীদের খেদমত করে যেতে চাই।

আমার প্রতিষ্ঠান www.zilhajjgroup.com
www.corporatetourbd.com

Offline bcdas

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2011, 12:22:11 PM »
Happy 10th foundation day of DIU as well as well come to our Permanent campus which is going to be start.

We are waiting for our dream Campus.

Live long DIU with its image.

Bimal Das

Dr. Bimal Chandra Das
Associate Professor
Dept. of GED, DIU

Offline nature

• I love my University
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2011, 11:21:40 PM »
In my core of heart i pray of our permanent campus and live long of DIU.
Name: Md. Faruque Hossain
ID: 142-14-1436
Department of MBA
Daffodil International  University
Email:faruque_1362@diu.edu.bd

Offline asma alam

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2011, 12:07:43 PM »
Our 10th Foundation day was really an enjoyable day. It was a well organized programme and the day was full of new aspiration. The journey by bus, sitting arrangement, cultural programme- everything was delightful. The campus area is a vast area with beautiful natural sight. I express gratitude to our Chairman Sir for providing us such an opportunity to visit our new campus area. I enjoyed the day whole heartedly.