Pele VS Maradona : War of Words

Author Topic: Pele VS Maradona : War of Words  (Read 2087 times)

Offline imranmahmud

• Test
    • View Profile
Pele VS Maradona : War of Words
« on: December 08, 2016, 03:06:14 AM »
On who is better, Messi or Neymar?

Pele

There’s always this Maradona comparison, saying that he’s better than Pele. Now some are saying that Messi is better than Pele.

Well, he (Messi) has to be better than Neymar first, which he isn’t yet. He has more experience.

Maradona

My God, that is just stupid! Maybe Neymar is the best player in the world, but only if you say that Messi is from a different planet.

It seems Pele took the wrong medication. Instead of taking his night pill, he took the morning pill. He got confused and didn’t know what he was talking about … I suggest next time he take the right pills before making any suggestions and that he should change his doctor.

On drug abuse in football

Pele

It is unfair to talk about drugs in football because of just one or two cases, like Ronaldo and Robinho, who have that problem.

He (Maradona) was an excellent player but unfortunately everyone can see what he has done with his life.

Maradona

What do you want me to say? He (Pele) debuted (lost his virginity) with a lad (a man)!

On the best ever footballer

Pele

(Maradona cannot be considered the best ever player as) he couldn’t kick well with his right foot and he didn’t score headed goals.

The only important headed goal that Maradona ever scored was scored with his hand!

Maradona

I think I’m the best player ever. Why would you compare me to Pele? My mother said that I’m stronger and that he used to play with players who didn’t even move on the pitch.

I don’t like comparisons with Pele because of the stupid things he says. He keeps on saying stupid stuff when he takes the wrong pills.

On the FIFA Footballer of the Century award

Maradona

I came out on top in terms of votes and the opinions of the fans. Pelé came second.

Even in Brazil (Pele came second), where Ayrton Senna was voted the most popular Brazilian sportsperson of all time.

As I’ve already won so much in my career Pelé’s friends needed to give him some sort of recognition (the award of ‘Second Best Footballer of the Century’), which really means absolutely nothing!

Pele (?)
Source: http://www.sportskeeda.com/football/pele-vs-maradona-quotes-fifa-award
- Imran Mahmud
Assistant Professor,Dept. of SWE
Associate Director (Research)

Offline smriti.te

• Test
    • View Profile
Re: Pele VS Maradona : War of Words
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2016, 01:01:53 AM »
So funny.... :D

Offline maisalim2008