Students obtaining F grade in a course have problems other than academic.

Author Topic: Students obtaining F grade in a course have problems other than academic.  (Read 1198 times)

Offline Reza.

• My thoughts are trying to find a way.
    • View Profile
According to my observation: Students who gets F grade in a course (while some of his class mates getting A+) have problems other than academic problems.
Classes of all of the courses are held regularly according to the class routine.
More over lecture sheets are given to the students regularly.
Teachers also discuss all of the topics regularly in the classes.

What they have to do is attend the classes attentively and study the materials regularly.

If a student fails it means he has not studied his class materials. We can assume that if a student fails - they have problem with their day to day schedule. Like waking up late in the morning or more engaged in activities other than academic etc.
Again a student may have been sick. For this the student may not be able to study. Which has led him to obtain a F grade.

To overcome the non-academic problems students should have a regular schedule in their personal life. He has to allocate sufficient time to study at home. (Outside the classes)
He should have a better schedule in his day to day life. For example if a student wakes up early in the morning he will be able to attend his scheduled classes on time, all day long. 
He should also have a regular schedule for studying outside the class time.

According to my opinion: If a student follows a regular schedule, allocating sufficient time for studying then it will be difficult for him to fail. 
« Last Edit: March 13, 2017, 06:28:08 PM by Reza. »
Assistant Professor,
Department of Textile Engineering.
Permanent Campus.
Email: reza.te@daffodilvarsity.edu.bd
Mobile No. 01847140128

Offline Reza.

• My thoughts are trying to find a way.
    • View Profile
According to me this post has academic significance.
Assistant Professor,
Department of Textile Engineering.
Permanent Campus.
Email: reza.te@daffodilvarsity.edu.bd
Mobile No. 01847140128