Everyday Entrepreneurship Part 7

Author Topic: Everyday Entrepreneurship Part 7  (Read 592 times)

Offline ahad.de

• Test
    • View Profile
    • Department of Entrepreneurship, DIU
Everyday Entrepreneurship Part 7
« on: January 23, 2017, 12:06:45 AM »
One of the often asked questions about entrepreneurship is " I want to be an entrepreneur. Can you please tell me where to seek for help or idea?" Well..the answer to this question vary from person to person and country to country. Some country people are advanced in thinking patterns due to living in a favorable environment. While some country people may face problems. Whatever may be the reason, the first starting point should be you. You need to brainstorm about your idea. One useful thing (I use most of the times) is to draw flow chart or images about how your business or proposed idea will be marching forward. It's like giving your idea a pictorial shape. Start from the scratch and don't ever think of failure or bad remarks from people. Our society historically saw famous people in different angels. So stop thinking about society's comment.
Take your pencil and start doing. There are many things around us to come up with a better idea. Remember, even an ocean begins with a small drop of water!!!

Copyright:
Md. Nur-Al-Ahad
MBA (UPM, Malaysia), Visiting Scholar (UoM, Japan), BBA (University of Dhaka, Bangladesh).

Lecturer in Finance

Department of Entrepreneurship

Daffodil International University

Daffodil Business Incubator Building

105 Shukrabad

Dhanmondi, Dhaka 1207, Bangladesh