Industrial Tour, Spring Semester 2011

Author Topic: Industrial Tour, Spring Semester 2011  (Read 1929 times)

Offline bidita

• Life does not get easier, you just get stronger.
    • View Profile
    • biditarahman
Industrial Tour, Spring Semester 2011
« on: March 31, 2011, 04:15:27 PM »
Hello Everyone

Students of Total Quality Management are going to visit an industry to enhance their knowledge and get some practical experience.

This tour will help us to get an idea how quality been implemented at work place.

The tour will be guided by our teacher Mr. Siddiqur Rahman.

All the students  of  Total Quality Management are requested to report at 9.15 am at level 3, Prince Plaza.

The Location, time and fees are as follows:

Industrial Tour

When: 9:30, 2 Apr 2011 - 15:00, 2 Apr 2011

Venue: Lim Kers Sweater , Ashulia

Fees: 300 Tk per person

I think this tour will be good and an instructive one and we can learn the real practical aspect of our studies from this tour..

Thank you

BIDITA
« Last Edit: March 31, 2011, 04:24:57 PM by bidita »
Bidita Rahman :)
Id: 092-11-956
23rd batch
Department of Business Administration
School of Business
Daffodil International University
latifa@diu.edu.bd

Offline bidita

• Life does not get easier, you just get stronger.
    • View Profile
    • biditarahman
Re: Industrial Tour, Spring Semester 2011
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2011, 01:51:18 AM »
Hello Everyone

We are going to Industrial tour today for study purpose. It was so much fun and learning a lot of things.. First of all we went to Linkars Sweater (100% Export orented sweater Industry) its located at Shreekhondia, Aashulia, Dhaka.. We met the Director Mr. Arzu Hossain of this factory, he is very much co-operative and helpful person who warmly give us lots of information about this factory like:
1.   How many people are over there?
2.   What kind of product actually they made ?
3.   How can product made by machine?
4.   What kinds of machines they have?
5.   Where they can produce these product?
6.   Who is the buyers of them?
7.   Which kind of product buyer take Actually?
8.   What are salary of there workers?
9.   How they manage there whole organization?
10.   What kind of business supplement they have used?
We are knowing a lot of things specially I remember one thing that is two kind of machines they actually have been used for the product and that is::
1.Knitting machine
2. Linking machine,
Knitting machine made a warm clothes and linking machine made a coller of these cloth. We also saw the sewing cloths, putting bottoms, washing cloths, Ironing clothes, Product management service and also Packaging..
We saw a workers are really hard working and I realize how difficult to manage a whole organization with Total quality management. Managers are leading a good job for looking after the whole things. We know about that how critical a Practical a life is? Really..

Thank you DIU for giving a great opportunity and Great thankful to Siddiqur Rahman sir who manage all the things and maintain all the program at on time.

And thank you my friends who are really working on these tour. This tour was knowledgeable and I think this kind of tour have to important to every students of Business faculty. It should be great honer to represent our University to everyone....

Regards

BIDITA
« Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 10:52:04 AM by bidita »
Bidita Rahman :)
Id: 092-11-956
23rd batch
Department of Business Administration
School of Business
Daffodil International University
latifa@diu.edu.bd