Foundation Day celebration @ Permanent campus

Author Topic: Foundation Day celebration @ Permanent campus  (Read 4494 times)

Offline Nur-E-Alam Siddique

• Faculty
    • View Profile
Foundation Day celebration @ Permanent campus
« on: February 08, 2011, 12:50:18 PM »
Foundation day is being celebrated every year  with great joy and pleasure . But this year, celebration program will be marked different and be colored more as it is the first time we are arranging it at our permanent campus. No doubt, indeed, credit goes to the authority who has made  the teachers and students proud to be of a university which owns the permanent campus.

Let's make the foundation day successful.

Offline Golam Kibria

• Working for a better life
    • View Profile
    • Golam Kibria
Re: Foundation Day celebration @ Permanent campus
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2011, 01:08:55 PM »
I also pray for a successful foundation laying ceremony in our permanent campus. From this year we can enjoy our ceremony in our own asset. It is a great achievement for us. For that i give Thanks to our university authority.
Golam Kibria
ID:101-11-1373 (BBA)
Asst.Offic, Bangladesh Skill Development Institute
Ex.Lecturer,SEBGC
Email : golam_1373@diu.edu.bd
http://www.golamkibria.com
Mob:01843674226
Digital University: http://www.daffodilvarsity.edu.bd
Bangladeshi Poems, Novels and history: http://www.trulybangladesh.com

Offline nusrat-diu

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2011, 02:40:48 PM »
yes, we hope this year's foundation day will be more enjoyable as we are going to celebrate the day in our permanent campus. It's also a challange to be there on time with all students, faculty members, admins and staffs. To make a success of this day, cooperation from every part is required.
Nusrat Jahan
Assistant Professor
Department of English
Daffodil International University

Offline nature

• I love my University
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2011, 07:48:10 PM »
Foundation day is a important for all DIU members. We all the DIU members are celebrate our foundation day on 10th February. We went to our land site that was for permanent campus Of DIU. I think this year our foundation day was remark in our mind forever.   
Name: Md. Faruque Hossain
ID: 142-14-1436
Department of MBA
Daffodil International  University
Email:faruque_1362@diu.edu.bd

Offline Faiyaz

• "Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask and he will tell you the truth.." -Oscar Wilde
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2011, 08:08:08 PM »
But I wonder how can 110 buses be acquisited in Manik mia avenue? I know it's a large and spacious road but can it be able hold all the buses simultaneously? Other than that, it is scheduled that volunteers will guide from Bismaail (dairy farm footover bridge place) to the destination. But, won't that be too long for volunteers to guide? I think the guiding should have been started from Jiraani (a place after savar cant.) or Nabinagar  because roads get a little confusing after that... 
M. Faiyaz Naveed
Asst. Administrative Officer
Office of the Pro-Vice Chancellor

Offline psycho saint

• i am just what i am
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2011, 09:02:45 PM »
though this is the biggest event that our university celebrate every year, so we are look forward to have another great blast this year too..
RAFAT
creative.bd

Offline Anisur Rahman

• Faculty
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2011, 11:11:34 PM »
Let's say three cheers for DIU's Foundation day celebration on 10th February. Hip Hip Hurray.....Hip Hip Hurray..............Hip Hip Hurray.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anisur Rahman
Assistant Professor
Department of Computer Science and Engineering

Offline Faiyaz

• "Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask and he will tell you the truth.." -Oscar Wilde
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2011, 05:12:42 AM »
It's 5:10 and now I'm awake for the celebration... Actually got quite early comparing to those who live thereby... Nevertheless, looking forward for the event and praying to the ALMIGHTY that may everything goes well...   
M. Faiyaz Naveed

Offline psycho saint

• i am just what i am
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2011, 08:33:08 PM »
well i have no words to say something about this event..i simply can manage to say dat WOW........
and i pray that our future celebrations will become WOWEST,,,, ;D
RAFAT
creative.bd

Offline Faiyaz

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2011, 09:39:26 PM »
I'm not eligible for rate the event or it would be my audacity to rate it but if I had the opportunity, I would have given it 4.5 out of 5... Because the management was quite well organized and the programs were crowd appealing as well as had a 'courage' to show the actual point of view of the students and thus to me the programs were a display of non-mediocre thoughts and true student attitudes more than that what originally they think. And the expense charged from the students were the least, because the number of arrangements the authority had appealed could have increased the amount. But as the authority had considered this problem they charged a little amount, so every1 could spend the event time tension free without being tensed about their financial aspects. But I think that the bus arrangements could have been a little better. But, to me it was quite immaterial stuff in front of the big positive aspects...... So, Viva la DIU...!       
M. Faiyaz Naveed

Offline ashiqbest012

• I love my University
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2011, 11:01:47 AM »
@Psycho saint.. I really enjoyed this program, and it is the best/awesome/wowest program, I have ever seen. Authority managed  program very nicely.

In the earlier "Foundation Day" celebration program, I have never seen the number of students attended the "Foundation Day celebration program"  like this time. Students were so curious to attend and see our beloved university's main campus. I guess, 90% student celebrated this day with us. The location of main campus is really very beautiful and peaceful.

I along with some of my friends viewed the whole area of DIU main campus. The location is really very good. Some students depressed to see the transport facilities, and I said them, when our university establishes there, the street condition will develop automatically.

My father always says to me " At first, some men sow seed, after some year later the plants come out. Then this man daily gives the water to the plant and takes care of these plants. One day these trees grow up and give us flower, fruit. This time all the people want to eat these fruits."
I want to say, there is no place develop in one day. Our chairman sir have just saw a seed now. After 2-5 years later, when our Permanent campus will be completed, the value of this place will be very high and transportation facilities will be developed.

Thank you

Name: Ashiq Hossain
ID: 121-14-696 & 083-11-558
Faculty of Business & Economics
Cell:01674-566806

Offline nature

• I love my University
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2011, 12:34:02 PM »
Lastly we are celebrate our foundation day with a big enjoyment. I enjoyed this day very much with my all friends.. This day are still in my mind for forever. We all students are expect that our authority give the same foundation day program in our next foundation day.
Name: Md. Faruque Hossain
ID: 142-14-1436
Department of MBA
Daffodil International  University
Email:faruque_1362@diu.edu.bd

Offline goodboy

• "Find your ways, Built your inspiration."
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2011, 08:00:38 PM »
What an amazing celebration I've ever had!!!!! It's really a fun!!!! I'm speechless about the program.

I mostly enjoyed the journey to main campus because we friends had a lot of fun & jokes altogether. We also grasped the concert laid by "souls"............It's a "WOW............."
Really we all the students, faculties, stuffs together made a wonderful & an awesome day...............

Also I should mention that the place is very appreciating I guess, It will be a great campus we are gonna see.......
The arrangement made by the authority is much than I thought..............I also wanna say that the music system is cool...........I think..

Let's hope for the very best for our upcoming campus...........wish DIU a great success............
3 cheers for DIU.... :) :) :) 
Md. Abul Hossain Shajib.
101-11-1375
Department of BBA, Sec:B.
25th Batch.
Daffodil International University.
Email: shajib_1375@diu.edu.bd
Admin Executive
creative.bd