Evaluation: Foundation Laying, picnic, journey by bus, cultural programs........

Author Topic: Evaluation: Foundation Laying, picnic, journey by bus, cultural programs........  (Read 3132 times)

Offline raju

• View Profile
Dear All,

Please note that after completion of any event it is important to evaluate involving people around. Your time and response in this regard will help us to plan more effective events near future.

Regards,

Raju

« Last Edit: February 11, 2011, 09:46:39 AM by raju »
Syed Mizanur Rahman
Head, General Educational Development &
Director of Students' Affairs, DIU

Offline ashiqbest012

• I love my University
    • View Profile
In the earlier "Foundation Day" celebration program, I have never seen the number of students attended the "Foundation Day celebration program"  like this time. Students were so curious to attend and see our beloved university's main campus. I guess, more than 90% student celebrated this day with us. The location of main campus is really very beautiful and peaceful.

Authority managed this program so nicely. I was a volunteer of the "Foundation Laying, picnic, journey by bus, cultural programs", so, I felt that there was insufficient dustbin in our main campus. As a result, students threw their food here and there. Anyway, The program was arranged very systematic and orderly.

Thank you
« Last Edit: February 11, 2011, 11:20:24 AM by ashiqbest012 »
Name: Ashiq Hossain
ID: 121-14-696 & 083-11-558
Faculty of Business & Economics
Daffodil International University
Cell:01674-566806

Offline rina

• View Profile
CDC
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2011, 01:47:22 PM »
CDC is doing great............students can be very benefited through  access to CDC.