please ! please !! please !!!

Author Topic: please ! please !! please !!!  (Read 1928 times)

Offline istiaq

• View Profile
please ! please !! please !!!
« on: March 02, 2011, 09:26:36 PM »
I am requesting to all of my friends from my department to be an effective member of our forum . Because informing any important news to every single students is so tough . But it can be easily done here . If any student visit this forum at least 1 time in a day he will be able to know every new information (and if they share their knowledge here then there will be " sonay sohaga " )   . That's what we want . We want to spread information to all of our DIUREC members , effective participation and help from them regarding on it . Without participating all of our members our club will not be a successful club. But we want to make our club one of the top class club of our university .  

So, help us and let us make our club more effective and creative please ! please !! please !!!
« Last Edit: March 02, 2011, 09:32:37 PM by istiaq »
Istiaq Ahmed Johnny
092-27-146
4th Batch
Department Of Real Estate
DAFFODIL INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY
Cell : 01717334889 ; 01911694662

Offline Shamim Ansary

• Change Yourself, the whole will be changed
    • View Profile
Re: please ! please !! please !!!
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2011, 09:26:31 AM »
Dear Istiaq, the topic of the post should be precise. Subject "please ! please !! please !!!" can not be a precise title.
"Many thanks to Allah who gave us life after having given us death and (our) final return (on the Day of Qiyaamah (Judgement)) is to Him"