again ID card issue

Author Topic: again ID card issue  (Read 4535 times)

Offline suraiya

• View Profile
again ID card issue
« on: February 28, 2011, 09:53:16 PM »
Despite encouraging our dear students to hang their ID cards around their necks, it is unfortunate to see that  a number of students still do not follow it while they are at campus. Quite often, I find students in lift without ID cards.

Talking to a security guard revealed the fact that students take off their ID cards as soon as they get into the lift. Even today I found that one female student was arguing in a very rude manner with a security guard as the security guard asked her to keep her ID card at display. However, when I asked the girl to comply with the rules of DIU, she followed it.

I would like to request all our dear students of DIU to wear their ID cards.
Senior Lecturer
Department of English

Offline Shah - Al - Mamun

• View Profile
Re: again ID card issue
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2011, 09:41:28 AM »
Students have respect to their teachers. Administration and guards can ask the students several times to wear ID cards but it wont be very effective. Students are not as close to the administration as they are to their teachers. So to make students habituated to wearing ID cards, teachers can play a vital role. This issue can only be solved if every teacher comes forward to make the students understand the necessity of wearing ID cards.

Regards,

Shah - Al - Mamun

Offline Golam Kibria

• Working for a better life
    • View Profile
    • Golam Kibria
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2011, 09:37:22 AM »
Some times our several students should not know the guards notice.Several time i saw this.Our university guards called them but they did not care it.They go ahead without ID card. So i request all those students to make sure to wear our ID card.I request our respective teachers to maintain this rule and promote our students to wear their Id card.Many of our teachers are doing this.I believe that,if our teachers promote us we will do everything.
Golam Kibria
ID:101-11-1373 (BBA)
Asst.Offic, Bangladesh Skill Development Institute
Ex.Lecturer,SEBGC
Email : golam_1373@diu.edu.bd
http://www.golamkibria.com
Mob:01843674226
Digital University: http://www.daffodilvarsity.edu.bd
Bangladeshi Poems, Novels and history: http://www.trulybangladesh.com

Offline psycho saint

• i am just what i am
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2011, 09:44:51 PM »
it is really an important criteria for a student to follow the rules and regulation of their institute...so, i wish that all the students of DIU will follow the rules in order to high our university's pride....
RAFAT
creative.bd

Offline sumon

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2011, 10:04:27 PM »
Dear Students
Thanks for your concern for the development of our beloved university.

We the students current or past are the ambassador of the university. our manners, behaviors should be polite and gentle with all the external and internal people. so that they can realize our standards and quality from every aspect. 

we should remember using ID card can protect us from any unavoidable situation externally and internally as well. I think students can play an important role regarding this issue by encouraging all the friends and classmates to wear ID card.

THANKING YOU
sumon

M. Ziaul Haque Sumon
Sr. Administrative Officer
Career Development Center, DIU

Offline suraiya

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2011, 09:56:30 AM »
It is really unfortunate to experience the same upsetting matter every day when I wait for lift. Today a stuent gave me a lame argument for not wearing ID card saying that he is an MBA student and he was quite rude in his approach.

In the lift 4 students were without ID card and only two girls and a boy  kept their ID cards at display.

« Last Edit: March 05, 2011, 10:12:56 AM by suraiya »
Senior Lecturer
Department of English

Offline Golam Kibria

• Working for a better life
    • View Profile
    • Golam Kibria
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2011, 01:12:35 PM »
When all students are wearing their ID card on our campus and classes,it is very beautiful to look at.I request all of our students to give us this nice chance.
Golam Kibria
ID:101-11-1373 (BBA)
Asst.Offic, Bangladesh Skill Development Institute
Ex.Lecturer,SEBGC
Email : golam_1373@diu.edu.bd
http://www.golamkibria.com
Mob:01843674226
Digital University: http://www.daffodilvarsity.edu.bd
Bangladeshi Poems, Novels and history: http://www.trulybangladesh.com

Offline nature

• I love my University
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2011, 08:45:25 PM »
Wearing ID card in class room and inside our university is important for all students. This ID card give you the honor and identity that you the students of Daffodil International University. So please all of my friends and my all brother and sisters wear your ID card when enter in our LOVING university.
Name: Md. Faruque Hossain
ID: 142-14-1436
Department of MBA
Daffodil International  University
Email:faruque_1362@diu.edu.bd

Offline goodboy

• "Find your ways, Built your inspiration."
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2011, 10:34:33 PM »
What is our identity?? We can't make anyone understand outside our campus directly. Because our identity in the campus is our ID CARD. My question is Why we are so irresponsible in this regard??

But still there are some of my fellow brothers & sisters who are following the administrative rules & wear there IDs in the campus. This is a matter of great hope & a gist for others to maintain.

We are the one who have to represent ourselves, through our identity & our work. And this only happen when we become able to attach ourselves with our beloved university.

So everyone, lets make a step ahead to raise the momentum & be recognized as a proud student of DAFFODIL INT. UNIVERSITY.

Thank you.
Md. Abul Hossain Shajib.
101-11-1375
Department of BBA, Sec:B.
25th Batch.
Daffodil International University.
Email: shajib_1375@diu.edu.bd
Admin Executive
creative.bd