MOTIVATIONAL STORIES

Author Topic: MOTIVATIONAL STORIES  (Read 3420 times)

Offline Mustafizur rRhman

• View Profile
Re: MOTIVATIONAL STORIES
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2017, 01:44:06 PM »
Story : Some years ago there lived a poor boy named Bablu in Bogra.He read in Azizul Haque college .His family's situation was miserable. So he had to bear the expenses of his family. Therefore he did part time job and lead a very poor life .He didn't get the chance to eat delicious-tasty food like meat, fishes rather he passed more of his days by eating rice with vegetables .So he planned to save some money so that he can eat delicious food in a good restaurant.
After saving money he went in front of a restaurant. Before entering into the restaurant suddenly a weak,hungry street child came to him and told him, 'I am hungry, please give me some food brother,please give me some food'
then Babul offered him any kind of the food by telling this 'Which food do you want to eat?'
Then the child replied that he wanted to eat chicken biryani.
The good hearted boy Bablu didn't want to miss the chance to make the child happy ,so Bablu took the child to the restaurant and they both ate the chicken biryani half according to the budget of Babul's saving money. At the restaurant a group of some young girls laughed at them seeing their poor dresses,but Bablu didn't mind .He was very happy that day because he realized that he can finds the ultimate happiness by serving humanity.

Now Bablu becomes a renowned doctor of Bangladesh .He passes his leisure time with poor,helpless people and helps them. Yesterday he received a news by email that he had been awarded by 'Save the child' organisation for his selfless social activities which was fully a surprise for him . Today during receiving the award he met that street boy who now works as a project manager in 'Save The Children' organisation .

Moral :The results of your deeds come back in unexpected ways

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2017, 01:44:25 PM »
One day Mohammad was walking in the road. Suddenly he saw a crowd in middle of the road. He went to the crowd and he came to see that a young boy laying on the road. He was injured by road accident and his condition was critical. All the men were watching this miserable scene but nobody came forward to helping him. Only Mohammad took him in a hospital immediately and informed his family. After subsequent treatment he was cured. During the treatment he took care regularly. Thus the way Mohammad helped the boy to save his life from danger.

Many years have passed, now Mohammad is old and he is suffering from cardiac problem. He is not able to treatment because his financial condition is so poor. He has passed all moment very hardly. One day he cannot take breathe and feels pain in his heart. His son takes him in a famous hospital but without advancing money. The Hospital authority has not permit to admit him. Gradually his condition is going to worsen. Fortunately someone takes his responsibility of treatment. His by-pass surgery has been completed successfully. After recovering from surgery he comes to know that the man who treats him without any payment, he is a doctor. But he cannot understand why did the doctor help him? And why did he sacrifice a lot for him? All these questions are moving in his mind. Finally the doctor comes to Mohammad and says that I was the young boy whom you saved from danger. Now I am a doctor. I never forget you.

Moral: If you help others, then they will also help you.

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2017, 01:45:03 PM »
Story name:''DO GOOD GET GOOD''

Once upon a time there lived a
primary school teacher.Her name
was sohela Begum.she was a
kindful woman.she was a good-
hearted woman.she had a soft
corner for helpless people.Apart
from it she was religious
person.Following these
reasons,she became famous
gradually.she had no own
issues.That's why she loved
children very much.A middle aged
woman was working in her house.
That woman had a
daughter.suddenly that woman was
died.In that time, the owner of
house took all responsibilities of
that daughter.After death of that
servant, her daughter was brought
up by sohela Begum with love.she
loved that daughter like her own
child. After some years,she send
her to the hostel for study.After
leaving daughter,she felt very
lonely without her.On the other
hand,that daughter was very
brilliant student.she started to
show her intellectuality in the
examination. After higher
secondary,she got chance in the
public medical college. According
to her foster mother's wish,she
chose her career as a doctor.some
years later,she went to the abroad
for Phd in medical science. In
these way,she and her foster
mother spent their time very
smoothly. But after returning from
abroad she heard that her mother
admitted to hospital for serious
disease.Hearing this news she
shocked very much.As she was
reputed doctor,she
investigated.Then she knew that
she had now one kidney and that
was damage. Other kidney was
removed for that daughters higher
studies because a primary school
teacher was not able to continue
daughter's study.Hearing all these
things,she decided to give her own
kidney to her mother.Finally to
save her mother's life she donated
her own kidney..As a result,her
mother got a new life
back.Through this incident, a divine
bonding created between them..It
was a magical moment for them.

Moral of story : If we do good,we'll
get good. If we do bad with
other,same thing will happen with
us.

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2017, 01:45:37 PM »
After signing the last file,Raihan left the chair.Sun rays can not enter in his air-conditioned room.He went near the window and moved the curtains."It really is nice to see the setting sun",he told himself.

It was already 5:30 pm.He had been working all day long.Though it was nothing new for him,he was feeling too exhausted."Is it because of work or is it because of that letter?"he was thinking.He looked at the name written on the envelop that was on his table.A lot of things came to his mind. Many memories,many colors,many events.

Raihan and Sami were best friends.Raihan used to study textile engineering and Sami used to read in Arts College.As they knew each other from childhood,it did not cause them separating their ways.Their houses were alongside.So they visited each other a lot.
As usual,Raihan went to Sami's house one morning and told Sami to lend him his bike.Sami said,"Ok,take it".At that time,he was so absorbed in painting that he did not think before answering him.

The brake of that bike was broken.

Raihan regained his consciousness after several months on a hospital bed in abroad.In that accident,Raihan could beat death but he lost his eyes.Later,he got to know that he was able to see the world again with the eyes of Sami.
Sami paid his compensation by donating him his own eyes.Raihan did not meet Sami after that.He could not face him.

Raihan opened the letter again.There were only four words. "How are days going?". He could not find any address on the letter.But the hand writing was so familiar to him.Though the line was crooked,he could recognize it.

"I have been running away till now,but I will not anymore.I will find you", he said by himself and left office with the letter.

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2017, 01:45:58 PM »
It's a short story of a boy and girl; is mainly based on love and friendship. They were best friend for years and used to talk on phone and text each other whole day.There wouldn't be a day which they didn't contact and talk to each other. Everything was great. They used to be happy in each other company.
One day the boy didn't contact with the girl for a whole day. The girl got worried and she realize that something was wrong. At night she was crying in her room and that time she feels that how much he meant to her.
Next day in the morning, she got a call. It was from the boy.
Boy: Hi..
Girl: I am so glad that you called. What happened to you yesterday?
Boy: I was busy. Listen, I think we should stop talking.
Girl: What? But why?
Boy: I have no time to explain.Sorry. Bye.
After this, the boy disconnected the call. Girl was shocked. She couldn't understand anything and was feeling lonely, rejected and broken. She decided to make a last try to get him back. So, she called him.
Girl: Hello..
Boy: Why are you disturb me?
Girl: I want to ask you something.
Boy: I have no time for you..please leave.
Girl: Are you alright?
The boy disconnected call again. She tried to talk but she thought may be he really doesn't care. She broke off and left her house by leaving a note.
Few hours later, the boy got a call from an unknown number. Someone informed him that the girl got hit by a car and her condition is serious. The boy rushed to hospital and went to see her. He was sitting beside her by holding her hand.
Boy: I am so sorry. It's all my fault. But I promise I will never do it again.
Girl: I am not feeling better.
Boy: Don't say that please.
Girl: Just tell me one thing, why you told me to leave?
Than the boy told her the truth that, he has heart problem and there was risk that he would die. He also said , "I did this because I love you". "I love you too"- girl said and her heart stop beating. Just after 10 minutes the boy also died because of heart attack. As he could live with the thought that she died because of him.

Moral:
If you love someone then don't hold back your feelings and never hide your problems and feelings from the one who cares for you and Love you...

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2017, 01:46:25 PM »
Parents are the fountains of our lives. They are our precious gems. They are the sun and moon in our world, in our family. Father is the Sun and mother is the moon. As Buddhists, as well as grateful and faithful sons and daughters, we cannot think of a life without our parents.One the other hand,We can't birth on this earth without our parents.They are taking care from our childhood.At the time of going to school ,They went with us and at time of finishing our class,They came back.In addition to,If we go any where without knowing theme ,They always worry about us. They are our best friend on the earth .We can share any thing with our parents.If we fall in danger ,Rapidly they try to help us.We can't go to our apex point without blessing of them.That's why we are indebted to our parents from our childhood.

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2017, 01:46:56 PM »
Sarah & Sameen are siblings. Sarah is nearly five years older than Sameen.They used to live in London when Mr.& Mrs.Woodwell,their parents ,were live.However ,Mr.Woodwell passed away when Sameen was only four .Since then ,their mother looked after them through much hardship.But even she left the kids three years ago .Since then ,Sarah has been taking care of her brother.Sarah was,only 14 when her mother passed away .She did not know what to do .During the first few months ,she found it really hard to survive. The cost of living in London was no way possible for her to meet .So,she packed their belongings and took her brother to a little village on the outskirts of London.
Sarah's father brouth a piano for her on her sixth birthday.She loved it .She used to play the piano all the time .She picks up the first prize in a music competition in her London school. Now,she teaches kids to play piano for a living.
It is already the second week of December. Christmas is not far away .She has to buy something new for Sameen.But this time she is not worried .She knows exactly what she wants to give her little brother .
A few days back .Sameen came home from school weeping .Sarah asked 'What's the matter 'Sameen?Why are you crying? The other kids made fun of me today. Because my shoes are old .Sarah also started crying and said 'Dont worry .Soon they will play with you .They will not make fun with you'.

Christmas day.
Sarah woke Sameen up.
Get up sleepy head .Breakfast's ready said Sarah.No I want to sleep a bit more .Its Christmas you silly boy .Get up.Sameen jumped from bed and started shouting ,yey Christmas ,Christmas...
Sameen finished up brushing with in a minute & took breakfast quickly. Sarah made Apple pie and chocolate cake,Sameens favorite desserts.
Sarah and Sameen dressed up well. Sameen said Sarah ' close your eyes'.Sarah said what's and closed her eyes .Sameen put something on her hand .Sarah looked at her hand and said is this a chain I see?With a locket too?
Yes ,Yes it is ,Sameen.
Sarah asked Sameen how did he managed the money to buy even this one ?Sameen gave a witty smile and said I saved the tiffin money you gave me every day since last Christmas. Sarah did not know what to say.She just hugged her brother.
After a few minutes ,Sarah hide her smile and said I am sorry I couldn't get anything for you.But Sameen did not believe it .Because he knows his sisters very well that she must give him something .After a few seconds Sarah bring a shine new pair of shoes .When saw it he said ,'I love you sis'.Sarah tightly hugged him and said 'I love you too.

Moral:Some sacrifice brings happiness .Also brother and sister's love never ends .

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2017, 01:47:20 PM »
I remember to give thanks to my parents for bringing me into this world and for always loving me unconditionally. Respect and gratitude towards parents is emphasized in almost every culture and religion worldwide, including Islam. We are forever indebted to our parents who gave birth to us, nurtured us and provided for our every need until we became independent. They instilled in us not only values, morals, education, knowledge and spirituality, but also countless hours of affection. Even if we spent our entire lives caring and providing for our parents, it would never be enough to repay their kindness, unconditional love and attention bestowed upon us throughout our lives. Islam commands the utmost respect and obedience to one’s parents, after the Lord. The Qur’an clearly states: “And your Our parents spend their entire lives caring for us without asking for anything in return. In their old age this may include feeding them, taking them for a walk or helping with their daily chores. The purity of one’s intentions from the heart is important to conduct whatever we are able to do for our parents. According to this verse, there is a parallel appreciation between God and our parents. We receive heavenly rewards for fasting, charity and worship, amongst other acts. This verse implies that we even receive rewards for showing gratitude towards our parents in any shape or form. There are a number of hadith which support obedience and responsibility for our parents. This responsibility, which still exists even after our parent’s death, encourages us to pray for the forgiveness of their sins and protection from the punishments of the grave. In this way we are able to honour our parents for our upbringing in this lifetime. My mother and father worked very hard to raise my siblings and me. I recall the late-night returns of my father who worked two jobs to make sure our needs were met. Not satisfied that we had food and clothing, He also wanted us to have the best education possible. He made sure I had all the right books for school and even paid extra for out-of-school tuition lessons. My education and health were my parents’ first priority. Now, as they both are getting older, I know they eventually will require some support from me. Whether I am near or far, I believe it is my duty to assist them and provide provision and care in the best way possible. Although I know in my heart that a lifetime is not enough to repay them for their kindness, I can certainly try to the best of my ability to be the daughter that they are proud to have had. I sincerely believe children are their parent’s honour and that each child should remember this before partaking in an act that would bring shame to their parents and family. When I performed well in school or treated anyone with kindness, the praise was always given to my parents rather than me. People I had never had the pleasure of meeting beforehand and who I helped with an errand would not thank me, but instead mention that my parents had given me a good upbringing. On these occasions, the importance of holding my parents’ name in high esteem dawned on me .I do not believe in any way that my parents are special. I just believe that they loved my siblings and me in the same way any parent from any culture or religion loves their children. What I value about Islam is the high status it gives to our parents. In my eyes, every mother is my mother and every father is my father. In the eyes of the elderly, I see my parents and grandparents. This feeling humbles me and I pray that I am able to do justice to my parents at least in this lifetime. May God make it easy for every mother and every father in this world.

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 02, 2017, 01:47:54 PM »
I think love is one kind of affection between two person.I so happy with my partner. We connected by facebook.then suddenly he propose me for and say i love you will you be my life partner. I feel so shy.but i also like him very much. For him i was a soft Conner in my heart .next morning i say that i love you2. Then we continued our relationship very warmly. We are Happy with each others. He convene my family for our relationship. He plays an important role in our relationship. With out him I'm nothing. He also convene his family .his family member were to much lovely as like her.they love me very much.i just wanna spent my hole life with my partner.I'm still waiting for allay miracles when they finally allow us give their bless us to be one

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 02, 2017, 01:48:26 PM »
Story : Some years ago there lived a poor boy named Bablu in Bogra.He read in Azizul Haque college .His family's situation was miserable. So he had to bear the expenses of his family. Therefore he did part time job and lead a very poor life .He didn't get the chance to eat delicious-tasty food like meat, fishes rather he passed more of his days by eating rice with vegetables .So he planned to save some money so that he can eat delicious food in a good restaurant.
After saving money he went in front of a restaurant. Before entering into the restaurant suddenly a weak,hungry street child came to him and told him, 'I am hungry, please give me some food brother,please give me some food'
then Babul offered him any kind of the food by telling this 'Which food do you want to eat?'
Then the child replied that he wanted to eat chicken biryani.
The good hearted boy Bablu didn't want to miss the chance to make the child happy ,so Bablu took the child to the restaurant and they both ate the chicken biryani half according to the budget of Babul's saving money. At the restaurant a group of some young girls laughed at them seeing their poor dresses,but Bablu didn't mind .He was very happy that day because he realized that he can finds the ultimate happiness by serving humanity.

Now Bablu becomes a renowned doctor of Bangladesh .He passes his leisure time with poor,helpless people and helps them. Yesterday he received a news by email that he had been awarded by 'Save the child' organisation for his selfless social activities which was fully a surprise for him . Today during receiving the award he met that street boy who now works as a project manager in 'Save The Children' organisation .

Moral :The results of your deeds come back in unexpected ways.

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2017, 01:48:56 PM »
"অন্ধ ভালবাসা"

ছেলেটি মেয়েটিকে অন্ধের মত ভালবাসত। মেয়েটির প্রতি ছেলেটির ছিল প্রচন্ড বিশ্বাস, ফলে ছেলিটি বুঝতেই পারেনি,তার প্রতি মেয়েটির যে ভালবাসা ছিল সেটা ছিল সাময়িক আবেগের প্রতিফলন মাত্র। তাদের ভালবাসাটা ছিল অনেক সুন্দর এবং সুখের।ভাগ্যের নির্মম পরিহাস! ছেলেটি একদিন তার বন্ধুর বাড়িতে তার বন্ধুর সাথে রাতে ঘুমায়। তার বন্ধুটি ছিল মেয়েটিরও বন্ধু। তারা একসাথেই বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়ে পড়াশুনা করত। সেই রাত্রে দুজনই স্বপ্ন দেখে। পরদিন সকালে একে অপরকে বলে যে তারা স্বপ্ন দেখছে, কিন্তু কি স্বপ্ন দেখছে কেউ কাউকে বলতে চায় না। অনেক অনুরোধের পর তারা একে অপরকে বলে বন্ধু স্বপ্নটা খুব খারাপ।ছেলেটি স্বপ্নে দেখে মেয়েটির বিয়ে ঠিক হয়ে গেছে, আর বন্ধুটি স্বপ্নে দেখে মেয়েটির বিয়ের দাওয়াত খেতে গেছে। তাদের স্বপ্নটা সত্যতে পরিনত হয়। ওইদিন বিকেলেই মেয়েটির বিয়ে ঠিক হয় এক সরকারি চাকুরীজীবি ছেলের সাথে। এবংওই দিন থেকেই হঠাৎ করে মেয়েটি, ছেলেটিকে দেয়া সকল প্রতিশ্রুতি ভঙ্গ করে ছেলেটির সাথে সব ধরনের যোগাযোগ বন্ধ করে দেয়। ছেলেটি তার বন্ধুর মাধ্যমে জানতে পারে যে মেয়েটির বিয়ে ঠিক হয়ে গেছে তখন ছেলেটি মেয়েটার এই আচরনে এতটাই কষ্ট পায় যে সে মেয়েটির সাথে কোন যোগাযোগ করার চেষ্টা করেনি মেয়েটিও আর কোন যোগাযোগ করেনি। সব কিছুই তার অজানা থেকে যায়। কিছুদিন পর মেয়েটির বিয়ে হয়ে যায়। আর ছেলেটি হয়ে যায় মানসিক রোগী। (সত্য ঘটনা অবলম্বনে)

"অন্ধ ভালবাসা জীবনকে ধ্বংস করে"

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2017, 01:50:18 PM »
A story of love.

Every love story is different . Its unique some people are lucky who got happy ending in their relationship. But every people is not so lucky. So they didn’t get happy ending in their love relationship.
Rahul vaia team is win and I got a trophy look at this. Please go inside. I am in headache. Look at this one more. I saw this. So please stop and go away. Then his brother go inside at this moment his mother come and she said that “whats wrong with you Rahul? He is your brother, go inside and tell him sorry”. But Rahul didn’t go. Then his mother gone to inside and after then rahul also gone to his brother room and told him sorry. Then Rahul do hug his brother.
Rahul is a not a nice guy, he is rude and rough. But from when he suffering from brain cancer he become soft minded. Rahul is a painter and guiterist. One day he goes to a hospital for some test. There he meet a girl name Tina. Upon a chance meeting with Tina. Rahul is repelled by her positively but upon knowing that Tina has also cancer. After knowing that they become good friend. After some days they start to love each other. They wish they can fulfill their dreams. Tina inspire him to be a famous guiterist. Tina was the 4th and last stage of blood cancer. She become weak day by day. One day Rahul was seating on Tina,s bed. Suddenly Tina died infront of Rahul. But sorrowful thing is Tina didn’t even know Rahul published her poem. Rahul wanted to give her a surprise to her birthday. But Rahul couldn’t. On the next year in the same day Rahul died for his cancer.

Their love is incomplete in the human world but not in heart. They win. They love each other as much they could.
The End

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2017, 01:50:46 PM »
Once there was a small boy named Shankar.He belonged to a poor family.one day he was crossing through the forest carrying some woods.He saw an old man who was very hungry.Shankar wanted to give him some food,but he did not have food for his own.So he continued on his way.On his way,he saw a deer who was very thirsty.He wanted to give him some water,but he did not have water for himself.So he went on his way ahead.

Then he saw a man who wanted to make a camp but he did not have woods.Shankar asked his problems and gave some woods to him.In return,he gave him some food and water.Now he went back to the old man and gave him some food and gave some water to the deer.The old man and the deer were very pleased.Shankar then happily went on his way.

However,one day Shankar fell down the hill.He was in pain but he could not move and no one was there to help him.But the old man who he had helped before saw him,he quickly came and pulled him up the hill.He had many wounds on his legs.The deer whom Shankar had given water saw his wounds and quickly went to the forest and brought some herbs.After sometime his wounds were covered.All were very happy that they were able to help each other.

MORAL:"IF YOU HELP OTHERS THEN THEY WILL ALSO HELP YOU."

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2017, 01:51:33 PM »
Story name:''DO GOOD GET GOOD''

Once upon a time there lived a
primary school teacher.Her name
was sohela Begum.she was a
kindful woman.she was a good-
hearted woman.she had a soft
corner for helpless people.Apart