GOOD WORDS, GOOD FEELINGS

Author Topic: GOOD WORDS, GOOD FEELINGS  (Read 2731 times)

Offline Mustafizur rRhman

• View Profile
GOOD WORDS, GOOD FEELINGS
« on: April 02, 2017, 03:51:49 PM »
Friendship is a miracle of God. It is a promise of togetherness of a lifetime. Anything lesser than that is not worth having a friend. I know a story of friendship. When I was in class six, I have learnt from one of my madrasha teachers. Here is a compilation of short stories on friendship with an inspiration for you to become not only a better person but also understand the meaning of true friendship.
A story tells that two friends were walking through the desert. During some point of the journey they had an argument, and one friend slapped the other one in the face.
The one who got slapped was hurt, but without saying anything, wrote in the sand “Today my best friend slapped me in the face”.
They kept on walking until they found an oasis, where they decided to take a bath. The one who had been slapped got stuck in the mire and started drowning, but the friend saved him. After he recovered from the near drowning, he wrote on a stone “Today my best friend saved my life”.
The friend who had slapped and saved his best friend asked him, “After I hurt you, you wrote in the sand and now, you write on a stone, why?” The other friend replied “When someone hurts us we should write it down in sand where winds of forgiveness can erase it away. But, when someone does something good for us, we must engrave it in stone where no wind can ever erase it.”
Moral: Do not value the things you have in your life. But value who you have in your life.

• View Profile
Re: GOOD WORDS, GOOD FEELINGS
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2017, 03:53:22 PM »
Arif is one of my favourite friend. I met with him in 2011 for first time. He was very intelligent person. One day he invited me to his home. I went his home and I felt very surprised after entering his room. It was full of books and CD of songs. He introduced me with his mother. Then I came back to my home. Few days later I moved Dhaka to Chittagong for my study. I couldn't contact with him due to mobile crisis. After two years I came back to Dhaka again. After 5 years in 2016, one day I am walking in the road suddenly I saw a mad people walking in the road. He is looked like arif. When the mad people saw me, he come close to me. then he told me'' can you give me a cigarette''?. It was shocking moment for me because he was Arif. When I am buying a cigarette from a shop he ran away. That night I couldn't sleep. Next day I went to his home and met with his mother. His mother told me that he has a love relation with a girl. After 3 years of relation she is got married with other person. Then Arif couldn't take this situation and he became mad. This is my story, Finally I can say that love can make a man everything.

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2017, 03:55:16 PM »
All human beings are not same. They are different among themselves. They are different by their qualities. I think I’m a good human being. I have some qualities by which I can consider my self as a real human being. A real human being should be honest. People should keep trust on him. I always try my best to keep me honest. A real human being should be responsible. If someone told me to do some thing I always try my level best to do that without any objection. People love me for that. A real human being should be punctual. I have that quality. I always try to remain punctual in my daily life. A real human being should be truthful. I always try to remain truthful to everyone. If I fall in some danger than I also try to remain truthful. As it is not so easy for me to keep all the good qualities but I try my best to keep as much as good qualities I have.

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2017, 03:56:17 PM »
 I think I’m a good human being. I have some qualities by which I can consider my self as a good human being. All human beings are not same in their qualities. I also have some bad qualities. But I always try my best to keep maintain my good qualities. A good human being should be honest. I always try to be honest. I always try to keep my honesty a far away than dishonesty. A real human being should be truthful. I always try to remain truth in my word. A real human being should trust by all. I didn’t do anything by which people can lose their trust. A real human being should be helpful. I always try my best to help others. A real human being should be courageous. I have no all the qualities but I try my level best to make me as a real human being.

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2017, 03:59:24 PM »
When I was about 18 years old, I fall in love of a girl named Sokina Banu who was greedy. She always demanded different things from me like dress, cosmetic, gold chain etc in different ways and I supported her. One day she wanted a i phone. As I have no enough money, I could not fill her expectation. That is why she broke up relation with me and told me ,” I don’t ever want to see you again.” A few months later, Sokina Banu had a change of heart. She realized that she loved me, therefore she tried to come back in my life and she showed her feeling, love and affection to me. However, she told me,” give me just one more chance Because I love you, I trust you and I never forget you.” But I just laughed ha ha h…. Whatever, I saw repentance in her eyes. Most important thing is that I love her. Because of that, I forgave her. Then I put my arms around her emotionally, held her tightly and kiss her slowly.   

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2017, 04:02:34 PM »
Mitu studied at Daffodil International University. She came from a small village. She belongs to a calm minded person. She doesn’t like noise so much. But this city is too big and too noisy for her. She felt so many problems when she needs to attend her class at evening. She can’t get into bus easily because of crowd and noise. And then there is only one way left to return back her house, and that is by rickshaw. She felt fear into her mind because she heard a lot about rickshaw puller’s bad work. But she has no other option also. There is a narrow road in front of her house. And there is a clinic near that road. An old man always guarding that road. He doesn’t allow any rickshaw or any vehicle to go through that road. And Mitu felt irritate for that. Because that old man restrict her also several times when she was in rickshaw. But she couldn’t tell him anything. One day while she was in rickshaw she saw that, that old man was not there. And there are some crowd near the road. She get down from her rickshaw and ask a man about that crowd. That man told her that, there is a clinic near the road and it is too noisy. All patients and doctors are sufferings so much because of noise. That old man is not guarding here and that’s why all of things are happening. Then she questioned herself  “what have we done till now”?. That uneducated old man has done the job which was supposed to do by the educated peoples of our society.

Moral: Being an educated is not enough to become a good human being, if you don’t think good for others.

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2017, 04:06:50 PM »
Today I am sharing a real life story. A story of love , a story of sacrifice. It is about my parents. It was 1993 I was in my mother’s womb. Mom gave the good news to my father. Basically everybody was happy but my father was very happy. The happiness was become double when they knew that it was twin baby girl. Everything was going alright. Doctor said to my parents that my mother will face some medical complication in her delivery. My mother is a nurse, she knew it can be happened. She told the doctor that she will manage. In the delivery day, when my mother was taken in the operation theatre, the doctor said to my father that my mother had anemia, she is a very bad condition. Only one can alive either my mom or us. My father told the doctor to save my mother. He loves my mom very much. For that he wanted to sacrifice his biggest priorities , his child , us!  May be God was planning something else. May be he was taking exams of my father. In that situation I born but my sister was dead. Because  she also had anemia. My mother was also safe. My parents love showed me the light of earth. But the love of my father for my mother can’t compared with anything.

Moral: Love is that strength which can be face any difficulties of life.

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2017, 04:09:26 PM »
Mitu is a university student. She come and go to her university by bus. But in this busy city it is not so easy for her to get into bus easily. She needs to wait for this. There is a house near her bus stand. She noticed that, a boy almost every day stand near the window with a cup of tea and a cigarette. She didn’t like that boy so much. Because the boy was not so good in his look. She thought that, the boy was not good and that’s why she rebuked him inwardly. On a rainy day while she was waiting for her bus, she saw that, that boy also standing with some foods and some polythene bags. He had an umbrella with him. He gave that foods and polythene bags to some road side children. And that children were looking very happy. After distributing them he came to her and offered her a polythene bag mockingly. Mitu was surprised with this behaviour. But very next he offered his umbrella to her and told her to give it back to that children. Then she returned back to her house. Later she came to know that, that boy is a medical student and he has an organization for that road side children. From than to till now Mitu always try to evaluate people according to their task not by their face.

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2017, 04:17:12 PM »
A COLLECTED STORY OF KASEM=This is my real story. Last semester my mother was so sick that she could not walk, could not eat, vomiting constantly because she got electrolyte problem. We hospitalized her. I am the only girl in my family. So at that time, my life was so miserable that I had to handle my family and study also. I could not attend class regularly. I thought I dropped this semester. I forgot to smile. Suddenly I got a phone call. My cousin Mishu called me and said she would come tomorrow. I said her that it was impossible, you had a baby you could not manage it. I also told her that it was my problem and I handled it in my own way. But she did not hear my words. At last, she came to my house. To saw her, I feel very reliable. She helped me a lot. She cooked for us, she stayed with my mother in hospital and I looked after her daughter at home. I started my study, attended class and participating exams. My mother health was better. Everything was seemed to be good after coming her in my home. But the sorrowful moment was that night before she leaving. I asked about her study. She told me that she did not admit into Masters because the admission time was over. I told her that why she did not tell it before. Mishu said that if she told me then I forced her to go away in this critical moment. I cried a lot at that night. This is called sacrifice. I never forget this sacrifice that she did for me.

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2017, 04:32:19 PM »
Short Story on 'Friendship'
     Nayeem is a 16 years old boy. He is a college student. He has two friends, Shimul and Rohan. Nayeem cares about his friends but he is also jealous of Shimul. Nayeem is from a poor family. Shimul spends a lot of money because his father is very rich. Shimul spends a lot of money for no reason. Nayeem does not like it. Shimul is careless. He does not study well. Nayeem does not like this about Shimul. He thinks that his friend shows off money for no reasons. Nayeem does not like it but he hangs out with him. Shimul often calls him for no reasons. Nayeem does not do well in his mid-term exam. He is very upset. He thinks his friendship with shimul is the reason behind this. He stopped meeting shimul. Rohan gets very upset with this decision. Few months later, college tution fee rise to 3000 taka. Nayeem tells his parents. They can not afford it. Nayeem is not able to pay the tution fee. He goes to his teacher to request him to give a waiver. The teacher tells him that his fee has been paid by Shimul. Nayeem is surprised. He goes to meet Shimul. He apologises to shimul. Shimul forgives him. They become friends again.

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2017, 04:35:10 PM »
Theme: Love

I have a cousin her name is Rumki. When she is a honor’s third year student she loved a boy  and that boy also love her very much.And they decided to get married so my cousin tells her family that she loves a boy and want to marry him but her family doesn't agree for this proposal because they thing that the boy is not so much quality but my cousin fight for him because she loves him very much and she knows that her boyfriend also love her so much.And I personally knows that boy and I am always thinking that they are the perfect couple and they made for each other. so one day her family is agree for this proposal they get married.After some days Rumki’s father called my father and say that Rumki is not happy with her husband and when I know that thing I am totally shocked and I call her.She said that she couldn’t mach up with his family and after some time she came back to her father’s house.And she wants to divorce her husband her family also wants that but this time her husband is so much helpless he came Rumki’s house again and again and requested Rumki to back with him but Rumki is determined to divorce him. She sent a divorce letter to his husband.Her husband cried so much and requested her to not to do this things but she wants that and her husband signed it but when her time to signed the paper she couldn’t sign it because that time she realized that her husband love her so much.Then she back to her husband.Now she is living in her law’s house she is also some problem with his family but she handle them very patience because she realized that its called life.
Moral: Every relation have some problem but we could handle it with our patience. Because patience is the only solution of a relation.

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2017, 04:38:45 PM »
 Friendship is a type of relationship between two people who care about each other. But such a dry definition doesn't do the concept of friendship justice
Friendship is most important thing in my life. I have a best friend and I love him. His name is Shakil Ahamed and he is one of the most important people in my life. After many years of our friendship I understand why friendship is important for me
Few days later I started to play with Shakil and I spend with him every minute of day. Then I told him many of my problems and he told me his problems. I like him very much and vacations 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 I spend with him
Now I still love him and also miss him.

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2017, 04:40:40 PM »
Once I was going to Pabna with my brother by bus. On the way the bus stopped for a whole that time a boy got up into the bus. The boy said that he lost his money and now he couldn’t able to go his home, he needs help. No one helped the boy but I gave him 100 tk. The boy went away. My brother said me that now our country is full of thieves, you shouldn't help the boy. I said that God helps those who help others. Then time goes on. In 2016, 24th July I get up on bus from Mirpur to go to my varsity. Then suddenly I noticed I forgot my purse in my home. I felt helpless. I told this to a girl who sat beside me but she did not response. After some time a man gave me 100 taka and a phone number to return his money by flex load. I was astonished. I said him just to pay my bus fair but he said that I need that money because I am a student and I have to spend a lot of time in my varsity. Then I realize that actually it is true God helps those who help others.

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2017, 04:44:41 PM »
Once upon a time, there lived three friends  in a certain village. One day they set out for a long journey on foot.  They promised to help one another when any problem arose. On the way they had to pass through a jungle. All on a sudden, they saw a bag of gold lying at a time. They decided to divide the treasure equally among themselves. In  fact, everyone was willing to have the entire amount of gold for himself. In the meantime they came near a town. One of them went  to the town to bring food for his companions.  He  took his meal in a hotel and then brought for food companions. By this time an evil plan came to his mind. With a view to killing his companions, he poisoned the food. On the other hand, his friend conspired to kill him on his return from the town and afterwards divide the gold between the two. No sooner had the friend come back from the town than the other two killed him. As they were very  hungry, they ate the poisoned food and died. Greed is a sin. It leads a man to death. It harms on all noble qualities. A greedy man is more dangerous than an wild animal.

Moral :  we must give up greed to be real man.

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2017, 04:45:18 PM »
Helping Others

It was a Bengal New year festival and Faysal vai took ours at his campus, Dhaka University in 2013. We did a lot of fun on that time. On that day he gave a lot of money to poor people, actually he does always these types of activity. He completed his BBA and MBA from Dhaka University in 2012 but had not any permanent job without tuition. Actually he was getting more than 50,000 taka in a month by giving those tuition. Always he believed on himself and doing hard work continuously but he failed all time when he meets in interview board. He never falls back. Last month (January) I went with him at his campus again. He gave a poor boy 10,000 taka who did not take his 1st year admission only for this money. Then at the evening a half naked mad man came to him and bagging some food while he was gossiping with his friend. He gave him some “Luci and Dal.” After having his meal the mad man told him “Your good time is coming”, but he took it normally. In 28th January 2017, he got a marvelous job, as a “MTO” in Shahjalal Islamic Bank and he was very happy then. Then he arranged a party for us last day and BCS 28th written exam result given last day as well but he didn’t noticed on it because he was very much happy to get the Bank job. Actually he passed also in the BCS written exam and we all cousins surprised him what he didn’t expect at all.
Moral: Help poor people or any people, Allah will help you in different ways.