Learned How to Give Bribe............!!!

Author Topic: Learned How to Give Bribe............!!!  (Read 2205 times)

Offline Md. Limon Hossain

• View Profile
Learned How to Give Bribe............!!!
« on: March 29, 2011, 06:02:04 PM »
It’s a practical experience. Last week I went to my village to solve our land related problem & face lots of complexity. More complexities charge more bribe. This is intentionally made by most of the dishonest people. Now I understand how much tough to get justice in our country. Without bribe justification..........!!! If you don’t give bribe then you will be loser by the opposition. You must have to deal (bribe) to get government service. If you can’t make such deal at right time & amount result must be go to your opposition even you are right. You also have to very careful that you give too much or less & also need to monitor that they are really work or not. If you can’t satisfy them then there have very good chance that they will contact with your opposition.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2011, 02:20:34 PM by Md. Limon Hossain »
Md. Limon Hossain
Department of BBA
ID: 082-11-523
Cell: +8801717885679
E-mail: limon-hossain@diu.edu.bd And limon.hossain@yahoo.com
Daffodil International University

Offline goodboy

• "Find your ways, Built your inspiration."
    • View Profile
Re: Learned How to Give Bribe............!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2011, 11:13:40 PM »
This is very common!!!!! not in just our country, but also the developed countries are also practicing it. Without bribe transactions, now-a-days no legal & also the illegal works can be observed.........this is just "pathetic"!!!!!!
But what can we do???????? if you need the work to be done, you must pay bribe to the party......this is the reality!!!!!!

Thanks for your post & sharing your experience!!
« Last Edit: April 02, 2011, 09:30:38 PM by goodboy »
Md. Abul Hossain Shajib.
101-11-1375
Department of BBA, Sec:B.
25th Batch.
Daffodil International University.
Email: shajib_1375@diu.edu.bd
Admin Executive
creative.bd

Offline Faiyaz

• "Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask and he will tell you the truth.." -Oscar Wilde
    • View Profile
Re: Learned How to Give Bribe............!!!
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2011, 05:45:53 PM »
In some asia pacific countries, it's a custom. And the people in the respective responsible field don't charge what could be uneasy to pay. Inspite of these 'positive' facts, it's reported as a corruptive work by western surveys.
But what happens in our country is just beyond words and sometimes absurd.
I was hearing a question and answer session about ISLAMIC matters, and a questioner asked, 'what if I take the bribe money with me for prayer? Will that be GUNAH?'... This shows not only weirdness but also dumb...
M. Faiyaz Naveed
Asst. Administrative Officer
Office of the Pro-Vice Chancellor
Daffodil International University