Grateful to my teacher

Author Topic: Grateful to my teacher  (Read 6728 times)

Offline Junayed

• I love to make different
    • View Profile
Grateful to my teacher
« on: March 27, 2011, 07:01:43 PM »

একটু সহানুভূতি হয়তো একটি ছাএ এর জীবন বদলে দিতে পারে।

I am really grateful to teacher who has played a vital roll to change my life. When I admitted in Daffodil International University that time i was very weak student. My result was very poor. I always think that I am dell. One day I attended a class of the teacher and the teacher said me Junayed you are good student just you should try. After the day I always think why my teacher told me that I am a good student although my result is very poor. This was second year third semester. After that my result has increased dramatically. Than everybody show great respect for me. Than I feel very good. I never forgot my teacher who can understand me.

When a teacher tells a student that you are good student there is no motivation than this motivation and it is grate motivation for a student.

I want to become a university teacher as like my teacher. I will do all act as like as my teacher.

At last I want to say that
The great teacher is the person who can make a good student who was bad student. Those teachers are successful.
 I think teaching is not only to teach it also include psychological understanding between teacher and student i mean "to understand the student". 

Junayed Al Mubassir 
জুনায়েদ আল মুবাসসির
16th batch              
BBA
juned@diu.edu.bd

Offline shibli

• Faculty
  • God is only one without a second. [Upanisad 6:2]
    • View Profile
Re: Grateful to my teacher
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2011, 06:48:50 PM »
yes, you are right. At the same time, you have to remember that all people are Not alike. So, keep up all your hard work to become successful in life. May Allah bless you, ameen
Those who worship the natural elements enter darkness (Air, Water, Fire, etc.). Those who worship sambhuti sink deeper in darkness. [Yajurveda 40:9]; Sambhuti means created things, for example table, chair, idol, etc.

Offline Md. Limon Hossain

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2011, 07:14:17 PM »
Don’t think about your past results. Go ahead you will be successful. Need to be very sensible and professional because all people not alike.  It’s really very true that sir already said.
Md. Limon Hossain
Department of BBA
ID: 082-11-523
Cell: +8801717885679
E-mail: limon-hossain@diu.edu.bd And limon.hossain@yahoo.com
Daffodil International University

Offline Golam Kibria

• Working for a better life
    • View Profile
    • Golam Kibria
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2011, 09:18:02 AM »
Our teachers can do anything.I thanked those teachers for their  achievement.I think if a teacher can create a student better,it will his/her great achievement. I think, all our university teachers work for that.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2012, 10:30:42 PM by Golam Kibria »
Golam Kibria
ID:101-11-1373 (BBA)
Asst.Offic, Bangladesh Skill Development Institute
Ex.Lecturer,SEBGC
Email : golam_1373@diu.edu.bd
http://www.golamkibria.com
Mob:01843674226
Digital University: http://www.daffodilvarsity.edu.bd
Bangladeshi Poems, Novels and history: http://www.trulybangladesh.com

Offline nature

• I love my University
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2012, 11:42:59 PM »
Yes Mr. Junayed You are absolutely right that the teachers are very helpful in our study not only study but also all the others sectors, to make our life as a perfect and successful man. Teachers are encourage us to our study. For that we are very grateful to our teachers.
Name: Md. Faruque Hossain
ID: 142-14-1436
Department of MBA
Daffodil International  University
Email:faruque_1362@diu.edu.bd

Offline goodboy

• "Find your ways, Built your inspiration."
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2012, 12:53:23 PM »
A teacher always plays the key role to build up the inner quality of a student. A student who can even do better without the help of his teacher, I think he should also have the need to communicate with his mentor. Because a teacher only can shape his professional life & career. He only can give the proper guidance to survive in the competitive world.

I'm really grateful to my mentors who have always supported me in my every work & proceeds. My heartiest respect & wish is always be with them.

Thank you.
Md. Abul Hossain Shajib.
101-11-1375
Department of BBA, Sec:B.
25th Batch.
Daffodil International University.
Email: shajib_1375@diu.edu.bd
Admin Executive
creative.bd

Offline Ferdousi Begum

• Don't give up.
    • View Profile