How to Start Freelancing from Bangladesh

Author Topic: How to Start Freelancing from Bangladesh  (Read 7381 times)

Offline azam_802

• G. M. Shaharia Azam, CSE Department
    • View Profile
    • Personal website of Shaharia Azam
« on: October 30, 2011, 12:16:44 AM »

Most of the people in Bangladesh are facing the unemployment problem. But who are aware about their career and who are not aware about their career this post is basically for them. I am now introducing the ‘Freelancing’ profession for Bangladeshi.

I will describe ‘How to start Freelancing from Bangladesh’. Freelancing is a great way to earn and learn with various kinds of practical projects. Freelancing profession is fully an independent profession for them who want to work with flexibility. ‘Freelancing’ profession helps you in various ways such as-
-Flexible
-Own Time Scheduling
-Practice Global Professionalism
-Global network
-Easily Get Paid
-No Huge Investment
-Your Home is Your Office
-Anytime you can do work and get paid
-No Boss and No Pressure
-Multiple Task done easily
-Build a strong professional community
-Gather experience from various kinds of projects
-Get Inspired
-Be recognized

So, freelancing professional is now being a good job or good profession for many people.? Let’s see how you can start freelancing from Bangladesh.
There are many companies are making the community or network for Freelancer and Buyer such as Freelancer (Formerly GetAFreelancer), oDesk, FreelancerZone etc..

You can go to their website and the ‘Find Job’ option you can find the job category and available jobs. First figure out their job category and try to see the job list 3 times in a day and read the job description then you can get a better idea about the job. Because some people love to work and they say that they are able to do any real life project. But working for thyself or working amateur types of work is not same with ‘Work for earning’ or professionalism. You should practice professionalism.

Read the job description, read the freelancing site’s blog or forum and know how to write cover letter, business proposal letter, how to build a strong relationship with your buyers and how to communicate with them. These are all for starting to think you as a freelancer.

I will write a series of article in my website and I suggest you to read this. Also keep visiting my website and I will try to give you some update for starting your freelancing job.

To see "What's the key to become a successful freelancer?".. go to this link>>
« Last Edit: October 30, 2011, 12:35:41 AM by azam_802 »
G. M. Shaharia Azam
CSE Department
http://www.shahariaazam.com

@ Twitter: twitter.com/shaharia
@ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/shaharia.azam
@ GooglePlus: https://plus.google.com/114541364064474970092

-----------------------
As soon as the fear approaches near, attack and destroy it.

Offline fatema nusrat chowdhury

• View Profile
Re: How to Start Freelancing from Bangladesh
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2014, 01:37:39 PM »
Very informative post. Thank you for sharing