Application Letter Sample for Fresh Graduates

Author Topic: Application Letter Sample for Fresh Graduates  (Read 1882 times)

Offline Ana

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Application Letter Sample for Fresh Graduates
« on: May 26, 2017, 08:24:29 PM »
This application letter sample shows the correct format you should use when sending out your application letter in print form. If you plan on submitting your application letter via email, refer to the second application letter sample below.

April 17, 2015

Mr. K M Hasan Ripon
CEO
Jobsbd.com
House#11, Road#14 (NEW), Dhanmondi, Dhaka

Dear Sir 8),

I am writing to express my interest for the position of Recruitment Assistant in your esteemed company.

Having recently obtained my Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration major in Human Resource Management in the Daffodil International University (DIU), I wish to bring my knowledge, skills and commitment to excellence to your company’s innovative environment.

As a Business Administration student, majoring in HR management, I’ve become equipped with the necessary knowledge that come with the position including manpower recruitment, workforce organization, personnel training and compensation as well as legal provisions and other labor concerns.

My internship at Daffodil Computers Limited also afforded me with the crucial skills to work with some of the best professionals in the recruitment and human resources industry. Being a trainee has developed in me enthusiasm and a true passion for human resources and has subsequently convinced me that human resource management is my true calling.

For additional details regarding my qualification and expertise, please review my attached resume.

Thank you for taking the time to consider this application and I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

(signature)

Amena Hasan
Amena Hasan Ana
Manager, Business Development, Daffodil Group
Special Assistant to Chairman
Daffodil International University
President, Child & Youth Finance International
Co-Leader Google Educators Group
Vice President, Youth for Human Rights International
Email: ana.huq@gmail.com

Offline munira.ete