About a classroom

Author Topic: About a classroom  (Read 2148 times)

Offline irina

• View Profile
About a classroom
« on: June 12, 2011, 10:23:51 AM »
Definitely Rm 405 of main campus is a spacious, quiet classroom. But the Air-conditioner and the fans create such a huge noise that it becomes impossible to reach the Ss. I'm to shout at the top of my voice to make things  clear to them. Does it look good?

Offline nusrat-diu

• View Profile
Re: About a classroom
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2011, 03:43:53 PM »
Irinapu...let me share my experience regrading classroom. In this semester I'm taking most of my classes in 504 AB & 505 AB. AB means Admin Building. There is no AC in those classrooms. Moreover, teachers always have to speak there  in high pitch because terrible honking from the street disrupts students' concentration in listening class lectures. Few days back, I took a make-up class for a group of my students. Fortunately, we got 405! My students and I felt the room like heaven.  
« Last Edit: June 18, 2011, 03:47:05 PM by nusrat-diu »
Nusrat Jahan
Assistant Professor
Department of English
Daffodil International University

Offline BRE SALAM SONY

• Alhamdulliha Allah Can makes Me A Muslim
    • View Profile
    • Special Discount For hajj and Umrah Guest
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2011, 12:27:05 AM »
yeas i am agree following topics.

we are the student of real estate department.
our all classes held on 7th floor in prince plaza.
in this semester our maximum classes held on  Room Number 702 & 711 Prince Plaza.

room number 702 is not enough ventilation that's why  we fell very hot, after that in this room ac is not worked & Fan have loud sound.

so that’s why we can not take our lecture proper way and also our teacher can not  provide lecture easily.
todays (22/06/2011 time 10:30am) we fell very bad situatin.

I think that our authority take care our class room for our batter learning.

আল্লাহর রহমতে প্রতি বছর হজে যাওয়ার সুযোগ হচ্ছে।এভাবেই হাজীদের খেদমত করে যেতে চাই।

আমার প্রতিষ্ঠান www.zilhajjgroup.com
www.corporatetourbd.com

Offline MD. NURUN NABI EMON

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2011, 11:18:57 PM »
I am very much agree with my teacher . The room 405 is very spacious but there are some problems such as it is not well lighted , it has 3 air-conditions but they creat extreme noise . Sometimes it becomes impossible for us to listen the lecture of our teachers . We the students of EEE eagerly wants to get rid of this problems . So we want that the authority should look forward and make some dession about THE ROOM 405................THANK YOU ............