Gained from fruit festival

Author Topic: Gained from fruit festival  (Read 1776 times)

Offline Labu

• View Profile
Gained from fruit festival
« on: July 01, 2011, 11:01:11 AM »
In the spectacular summer fruit festival 2011, all of us observed the day with very pleasure. As a member of a stall, i have got a great deal of knowledge and advice from our teachers..For the first time i involved directly to this festival , thats why gained new experience. As we were tried to motivate the customers to take our service,we have got the chance to practice marketing.Besides,we some friends managed the overall activity of the celebration to the fair,we practiced management by arranging the works. cause we played role not only for selling but an exhibition. we involved to the festival all day long,obtained a prize. Although we are the third position,all of us highly satisfied for our teachers minute and sharp judgment. so,i would like to give thank so much on behalf of BBA 24th batch.     

Offline Md. Limon Hossain

• View Profile
Re: Gained from fruit festival
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2011, 12:06:06 PM »
Congratulation Mr. Labu and your whole team for wining prize. 24th really did a wonderful festival. I also visit the whole festival and gain lot of things. The decoration was wonderful. Students were manage their stall very smartly and present a very very very good festive. 
Md. Limon Hossain
Department of BBA
ID: 082-11-523
Cell: +8801717885679
E-mail: limon-hossain@diu.edu.bd And limon.hossain@yahoo.com
Daffodil International University