Friendship

Author Topic: Friendship  (Read 4003 times)

Offline Shamim Ansary

• Change Yourself, the whole will be changed
    • View Profile
Friendship
« on: July 03, 2011, 09:55:41 AM »
I'VE NO BEST FRIEND

In fact, I have stopped calling any of my friends 'best friend' for two reasons.

1. I believe that friendship is friendship. If there is a best friend, then there must be some worst friend. Similarly love is love. If there is true love, then there must be fake love.

Anyway, when I call someone friend, he is a friend or simply an acquaintance. (It does not apply to Facebook friends).

2. I have lost 4 of my most sincere friends whom I called 'best friends'. One of them left Lahore, the other three left Pakistan and went abroad and most unfortunately, after remaining in touch through postal communication, disappeared from the palm of time and space as if they never existed. In spite of trying hard to gather any information about them, I always returned to a blank board of curiosity and uncertainty.

So, all my friends are friends. If, for any reason, some of them deserve to be called best friends, simply as a formality, I won't ever disclose who they are for fear of losing them too.

If I don't call you my best friend, please don't assume that you are not. I always express my feelings through my words and behaviour without any cosmetic make-over.

Pardon me for my blunt and straightforward expression of a bitter truth that always slaughters me with the double-edged sword of nostalgic memories.

From the link: http://thinksucceeded.blogspot.com/
"Many thanks to Allah who gave us life after having given us death and (our) final return (on the Day of Qiyaamah (Judgement)) is to Him"

Offline Shamim Ansary

• View Profile
Re: Friendship
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2011, 09:59:36 AM »
S A A L I K O L O G Y

A friend sent an SMS yesterday and wrote "There are six billion people in the world and there are times when we just need the company of a single person."

Yes, that's true sometimes we yearn for the company of just one special person and we know who that persons is but unluckily we remain deprived of his/her company for inexplicable reasons. That's the bitterest truth of life.

The whole world going against us cannot damage the fortress of our ego, personality and character. But, the moment of missing a special person's company in times of internal disintegration causes massive tremors and the whole universe seems to be crumbling and shattered.

Moral : Either never become such a special person for any one or be ready to sacrifice your time, values, interests and sleep to give him/her company even if you feel being manipulated. There is no in-between choice!

"Many thanks to Allah who gave us life after having given us death and (our) final return (on the Day of Qiyaamah (Judgement)) is to Him"

Offline Shamim Ansary

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2011, 10:00:44 AM »
Temptations, Congenial Passions, Strangers

My first ever meeting with two persons last night has brought me to a certain milestone of my life.

Standing at this milestone, I can clearly see two different tracks leading to a single destiny. The first track tempts me to move on individually in pursuit of my goals. But, the temptation is not quite strong.

The other track offers a strong temptation to drive the vehicle of ambitions, passions and obsessions along with a team of strangers, having congenial dreams and goals, on a road hurdled with challenges and difficulties. Yet, the charm of destiny has arrested me.

Will make up my mind by the end of this week.

Offline Shamim Ansary

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2011, 10:01:44 AM »
MY PASSION IS TO BE A MENTOR, NOT A PLAYER!

All the coaches and mentors are not supposed to have been the best players of their fields of interest. And, all the best players are not capable of coaching or mentoring.

Attaining any skill to the level of excellence needs obsession, hard work and perseverance. One has to focus all the energies on oneself without giving a damn about the whole world. It is a marathon to be completed within the sphere of total selfishness.

But coaching and mentoring is a challenging job that also requires a vista-vision, an ability of personality reading and self-composure. One has to forget all about oneself and devout every single thought, emotion and action for improving, polishing, enhancing the performance, skills and capabilities of others.

rom the link: http://thinksucceeded.blogspot.com/

Offline Shamim Ansary

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2011, 10:02:34 AM »
How I Got Rid of Migraine

The year 2004 was a painful one for me due to my migraine problem. No single day passed without my going through a tortuous headache that usually started at mid-day particularly if I would skip my lunch due to heavy load of office work. The pangs of pain would continue till midnight and sometimes till next morning.

I never consulted a doctor except our family doctor once. I do not remember what homeopathic medicine he had prescribed at that time but it did not work. I used to take two tablets of aspirin, a glass of fresh lemonade, 3-4 cups of strong tea daily or a cup of coffee occasionally. All this practice was simply to pacify myself for the time being so that I could concentrate on my office work.

Perhaps I myself worsened my problem by sitting at my computer till late mid-night. I am one of the worst addicts of internet surfing. I never slept for more than four hours, at a stretch, during the last thirty years or so. (And I do not smoke.)

Then one day I luckily happened to have a copy of 'Mind Power' by Anthony Robbins. I perused the book casually only once and lent it to a friend who was very much impressed by Brian Tracy.

The very next day I decided to apply some contents of the book to myself. I simply defied migraine by becoming obdurate. The very next day after reading the book I deliberately skipped my lunch. It was like inviting the devil with open doors. And I did not take aspirin, lemonade or tea till evening while my head seemed to explode with pain.

When I got back home I did not ask my younger daughter to do some massage on my head which was usually an everyday routine. She was a bit perplexed, for she had noticed the intensity of the pain from my face. She even offered to make a cup of tea or coffee but I thankfully refused saying that I did not have a headache.

The headache dragged me to the last limit of my tolerance during the next three four days. But, I had decided to confront it with utmost obduracy. I had been through hell in those four days without speaking a single word about migraine to anyone in office or at home. I literally felt a strong urge to bang my head with the wall, but I was not prepared to lose the war that I had started myself.

Then the miracle occurred in the late evening of the fourth day. I was all alone in the office and typing an important business email when I suddenly missed the feelings of excruciating pain. What? What is this, where is the headache? Oh my God, it's gone! I felt as if a weight of hundreds of pounds had been taken off my shoulders. I stood up, moved around in the room, in the whole office, even went out to drink my favourite soda.

Since that day I have not had a migraine headache again. Does it not mean that the waves of electro-magnetic energy of our thoughts do work only if we use them with equal power of conviction, belief, positive thinking and of course obduracy.

Now, whenever I am a bit tense for any reason I get headaches but migraine has retreated from my territory for good.

Thank you Tony Robbins for invoking my obduracy against diseases, unfavourable circumstances and negative forces.

Offline Shamim Ansary

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2011, 10:03:32 AM »
Angle of Vision

A little tilt in angle of vision creates incredible change in the whole scenario of circumstances. This change, if negative, can either cause tremors in a person's life or, if positive, could be the beginning of a beautiful, successful and blissful future.

Being successful means having a conviction in the effectiveness of positive thinking. Thinking positively means pursuing one's goals with determination, strong belief in God, trust in one's own abilities and never yielding to pressures whatever they are.

Success is a process of incessant pursuit of ones clearly defined targets with complete focus of attention like the ants do. Ants are my mentors. See if you could learn something from them.

Offline Shamim Ansary

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2011, 10:04:18 AM »
RRITANTS that HURT

I do not expect everyone to agree with me on the list of deeply hurting irritants. I am just sharing what hurts me most. You can share yours.

Smoking (by anyone - anywhere
    Violation of Traffic Rules
    Spitting at public places
    Breaking the Queue (anywhere)
    Loud Music (anywhere)
    Using Mobile Phone while Driving or Bike Riding
    Hypocrisy

Offline goodboy

• "Find your ways, Built your inspiration."
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2011, 10:08:19 PM »
These stuffs are "Awesome" & truly "memorable" for the admiration of life & prosperity.
Md. Abul Hossain Shajib.
101-11-1375
Department of BBA, Sec:B.
25th Batch.
Daffodil International University.
Email: shajib_1375@diu.edu.bd
Admin Executive
creative.bd

Offline nature

• I love my University
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2011, 11:41:33 PM »
Friendship is the best relationship in every peoples life. Without a good friends no peoples life is fulfill. Friends is also very helpful in our life.
So  make a good friendship with others.
Name: Md. Faruque Hossain
ID: 142-14-1436
Department of MBA
Daffodil International  University
Email:faruque_1362@diu.edu.bd