Automated Banking Sector and Possible Unemployment!

Author Topic: Automated Banking Sector and Possible Unemployment!  (Read 5714 times)

Offline shibli

• Faculty
  • God is only one without a second. [Upanisad 6:2]
    • View Profile
Re: Automated Banking Sector and Possible Unemployment!
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2011, 02:23:36 PM »
The prospect of e-banking will take more years to flourish in Bangladesh because of security problem. Bangladesh needs more experts in IT security. Also, there is a ban of Bangladesh Bank for any Bangladeshi national to send money to any foreign country except for study and medical purpose. But no bar for coming remittance inside. But someday this concept and application will be established as we cherish Bangladesh to be a digital country.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2011, 04:59:19 PM by shibli »
Those who worship the natural elements enter darkness (Air, Water, Fire, etc.). Those who worship sambhuti sink deeper in darkness. [Yajurveda 40:9]; Sambhuti means created things, for example table, chair, idol, etc.

Offline Md. Limon Hossain

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2011, 12:54:42 PM »

Mobile banking is a very good way to reach mass people. But it shrinks employment. It’s a big threat for us. The dream job as a banker may remain as dream….!!!
Md. Limon Hossain
Department of BBA
ID: 082-11-523
Cell: +8801717885679
E-mail: limon-hossain@diu.edu.bd And limon.hossain@yahoo.com
Daffodil International University

Offline shibli

• Faculty
  • God is only one without a second. [Upanisad 6:2]
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2011, 01:05:10 PM »
Dear Limon

Don't think about the problem until it arrives, a wise man says. You are misunderstood or misinformed or misguided. Being a graduate of Business Administration, i can never ignore the prospect of banking or e-banking. Technology always brings new opportunities perishing old ones. Maybe, in some departments of banking, people have to be cut down, on the other hand, there will be newer products where we need more people. Because IT also creates new prospects and opportunities, for example, e-marketing, call center, cell bazaar, etc. Please don't despair. be proactive.

Meet me sometime.

Cordially
« Last Edit: July 11, 2011, 01:09:15 PM by shibli »
Those who worship the natural elements enter darkness (Air, Water, Fire, etc.). Those who worship sambhuti sink deeper in darkness. [Yajurveda 40:9]; Sambhuti means created things, for example table, chair, idol, etc.

Offline Md. Limon Hossain

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2011, 01:24:02 PM »
Thank you so much sir for your advice. I just keep my self updated and you make me clear. We all should be aware about the threats of new technology and also cope first the opportunities. You show me the new way where another may end.

Thank you sir once again. I will meet with you.
Md. Limon Hossain
Department of BBA
ID: 082-11-523
Cell: +8801717885679
E-mail: limon-hossain@diu.edu.bd And limon.hossain@yahoo.com
Daffodil International University

Offline rumman

• DIU is the best
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2011, 02:37:03 PM »
I think we are the creator of all Technology for our betterment. Therefore, Technology is never threat for us. By using Technology, we are doing our daily works very effectively and efficiently. In my opinion, e banking will create more job opportunities in new areas where we can easily cope with.
Md. Abdur Rumman Khan
Senior Assistant Registrar