কি বলবেন একে? ল্যাপটপ নাকি গাছ?! Oxygenated Notebook

Author Topic: কি বলবেন একে? ল্যাপটপ নাকি গাছ?! Oxygenated Notebook  (Read 3410 times)

Offline ashiqbest012

• I love my University
    • View Profile

The Plantbook is a notebook concept that takes a leaf out of the life of a bamboo plant. What I mean is that the battery charging system is inspired by the water-soaking abilities of the bamboo!

The designers explain, “The system uses an external water tank, hence the Plantbook continuously absorbs water when soaking it in water and generates electrolysis using power stored in a solar heat plate installed on the top. In this process, it is operated using hydrogen as energy source and discharges oxygen. If you put it into a water bottle while you don’t use the laptop, it automatically charges a battery and discharges oxygen. A leaf-shaped strap hanging on the top is made with silicon. It plays a role of a hand ring and a green LED indicates when the battery is charged. Using this LED, users can check how much spare capacity the batter has.”

This device itself looks like a bamboo stick in which the ‘screen’ can be rolled in and out, splitting into two to become a virtual keyboard and a screen. As if the whole portability factor of the Plantbook wasn’t cool enough, it charges itself using water! Much like a real plant, the Plantbook concept utilizes an external water tank and the process of electrolysis to produce electricity to charge the device.

Designers: Seunggi Baek & Hyerim Kim

Source: http://www.yankodesign.com/2011/07/14/oxygenated-notebook/
Name: Ashiq Hossain
ID: 121-14-696 & 083-11-558
Faculty of Business & Economics
Daffodil International University
Cell:01674-566806

Offline ashiqbest012

• I love my University
    • View Profile
Bangla Version

পরিবেশবান্ধব প্রযুক্তির নাম নিশ্চয়ই শুনেছেন। এদের বেশিরভাগই নবায়নযোগ্য শক্তি বিশেষ করে সৌরশক্তির ব্যবহার নিয়ে কাজ করে। কিন্তু এমন কিছু কি শুনেছেন, একটি ল্যাপ্টপ বা নোটবুক যা গাছের মত অক্সিজেন ত্যাগ করে, ব্যাটারী চার্জ হয় পানি শোষন করে?!

কনসেপ্টটির নাম রাখা হয়েছে প্লান্টবুক। এর ডিজাইনার দুজন হলেন--
Seunggi Baek & Hyerim Kim

তারা ব্যাখ্যা করেন সৌরশক্তি ব্যাবহার করে পানির হাইড্রোলাইসিস এর মাধ্যমে এবং হাইড্রোজেন কে ব্যাবহার করে ব্যাটারী চার্জ করা হয়। এই প্রক্রিয়ায় অক্সিজেন নির্গত হয়। ব্যাটারীর প্রান্তে একটি গাছের পাতা সদৃশ সবুজ লেড লাইট ইন্ডিকেটর আছে। ব্যাটারী চার্জ এর সময় পাতাটি গাঢ় সবুজ হতে থাকে!

যদিও ব্যাপারটি এখনো কনসেপ্ট পর্যায়ে আছে তবু নিঃসন্দেহে এটি একটি যুগান্তকারী আবিষ্কার। আশা করি এর দামটাও নাগালের মাঝেই থাকবে।

Offline Md. Limon Hossain

• View Profile
It’s a tree. It’s really very informative that an environment friendly laptop may be on our hand.

BEST OF LUCK FOR PLANT BOOK
Md. Limon Hossain
Department of BBA
ID: 082-11-523
Cell: +8801717885679
E-mail: limon-hossain@diu.edu.bd And limon.hossain@yahoo.com

Offline goodboy

• "Find your ways, Built your inspiration."
    • View Profile
Awesome stuff!!!!!! And really it's a unique appeal that will catch every bodies  attention.....

Fantastic......I can't express my feelings after seeing that!!
Md. Abul Hossain Shajib.
101-11-1375
Department of BBA, Sec:B.
25th Batch.
Daffodil International University.
Email: shajib_1375@diu.edu.bd
Admin Executive
creative.bd

Offline ashiqbest012

• I love my University
    • View Profile

Offline shahalam1984

• View Profile
We really need such a plant book..................wish we will get it soon.....
MD. SHAH ALAM
Assistant Research Officer
Cell: 01912953164,
email: shahalam@daffodilvarsity.edu.bd, shahalam1984@gmail.com