Should it not to our learning/ education system be practical or professional ?

Author Topic: Should it not to our learning/ education system be practical or professional ?  (Read 1658 times)

Offline hashibul

• View Profile
university is a big part of our next life. in every university have some student those are brilliant to memorize their books theoretical learning and some want practical.but i think practical and theoretical those are important.

In the last semester i complete my data communication and computer networking course.in those course  i learn many theoretical topic but i can't be satisfy cause of in those course i know about rj45 connector which use to connect a broadband internet cable with a computer LAN card  for a internet connection ...but i can't able to connect this connector with cable cause of our teacher's are not teach that how we create it.

when i start my ccna class  then i know about this.

my question is that is it not important to teach  any thing with practical knowledge?
is it not a big lack of our education system ?...( please think positively from  the stage of our practical life when we are in a job )

I think it's a simple subject which i describe here but many of many thing as like as this problem are live here.

Only theoretical  knowledge give's us a blind life.

« Last Edit: July 31, 2011, 05:52:23 PM by hashibul »
hashibul hasan