An Example of Creative Visualization

Author Topic: An Example of Creative Visualization  (Read 1542 times)

Offline Jasia.bba

• Test
    • View Profile
An Example of Creative Visualization
« on: January 19, 2018, 12:43:52 PM »
Years ago, before I got married, I decided to visualize getting a date. I imagined myself sitting in a restaurant and talking with a girl. I focused on this image several times during the day, several minutes each time.

The next day, a women working in the same place where I worked, asked me if I can come to talk with her. I hardly ever spoke with her, maybe just saying good morning. I went to her desk, and she asked me whether I had a girlfriend. When she heard that I didn't, she proposed to introduce me to one of her friends, and then gave me her phone number.

When I got home, I called the girl, and asked her to meet me. We met on the same day in a restaurant, exactly as I visualized.

All this happened within about 24 hours. Surprising isn't it? This power can sometimes work really fast.

Oh, you are curious to know what happened with that date? Well, nothing, because she was not the type of girl I was looking for. I used the power of visualization rather haphazardly, not thinking about how I wanted her look like, about her character, etc. I just thought about meeting a girl, and it was a wish that came true.

Jasia Mustafa
Senior Lecturer,
Dept. of Business Administration
Faculty of Business & Entrepreneurship
Daffodil International University