Five Important Concepts Every Entrepreneur Must Understand To Succeed in Busines

Author Topic: Five Important Concepts Every Entrepreneur Must Understand To Succeed in Busines  (Read 1293 times)

Offline Monir Hossan

• Be religious and surrender to Allah!
    • View Profile
    • Daffodil International University
You don’t need to have an MBA or attend business school to succeed in business. Almost all the knowledge and information you require to start and succeed with your small business is available for free in the real world.

In this article, I will share with you five basic but very important concepts you must understand if you want to succeed as an entrepreneur or business person.

These concepts will help you to easily digest business opportunities and allow you to start making smart, informed and practical business decisions.

The best part is, these concepts will help you to think, talk and act like a modern entrepreneur. All of the concepts you will learn here are important. I think I would consider this a basic, mini-crash course in economics and business rolled into one.

For more, please click the link: http://www.smallstarter.com/know-the-basics/business-101-5-important-concepts-every-entrepreneur-must-understand/
Mohammad Monir Hossan
Senior Assistant Director (Faculty of Graduate Studies)
E-mail: monirhossain@daffodilvarsity.edu.bd