Academic success

Author Topic: Academic success  (Read 4607 times)

Offline shibli

• God is only one without a second. [Upanisad 6:2]
    • View Profile
Academic success
« on: October 06, 2011, 12:01:40 PM »
The technique I’m about to show you is so simple, but I don’t know any students who use it. It’s incredibly easy to learn and will skyrocket your productivity but students stop using it around university. If a simple technique can produce such great results, why don’t people use it?

Because of its simplicity, most students assume it can’t help them. They assume the technique is for younger kids because of how easy it is to learn. The truth is, many successful entrepreneurs use this method.

If you take a second to learn this method I guarantee you will be able to complete your tasks more effectively, which will allow more time to enjoy life.

To give you an idea of how to set up a timetable, here is what I wrote today:

Tuesday August 10, 2010

5:00 – 5:30am Namaz

6:00 – 8:00 Studying Theoretical subjects or courses

8:00 – 1:30 University Classes

2: 00– 3:00 Namaz and lunch

3:00--  4:00 Library work

5:00--  7:00 Reaching home, Namaaz, rest etc

7:00---10:00 Studying Math and theoretical subjects or courses 

10:00 – Watching news channel, namaaz and sleep

You can get as detailed as you like, just make sure you stick to the times. You can also customize it according to your wish.

Allocating Time

If you give yourself too long to complete a task, you will be wasting time. Always give yourself just enough time. It’s better to give yourself less time than too much, here is why.

If you don’t finish a task, stop working on it and move on to the next assignment. Come back to this task once you finish the other on your list. This will prevent you from spending all day working on one task then realizing you still have other things to do.

Also, by giving yourself just enough time to work on something, you will be cutting out all of the distractions and little things that lead to procrastination.

Reference:http://themarketersclassroom.com/discovering-your-potential-for-success/
http://themarketersclassroom.com/articles/
Those who worship the natural elements enter darkness (Air, Water, Fire, etc.). Those who worship sambhuti sink deeper in darkness. [Yajurveda 40:9]; Sambhuti means created things, for example table, chair, idol, etc.

Offline shibli

• God is only one without a second. [Upanisad 6:2]
    • View Profile
Those who worship the natural elements enter darkness (Air, Water, Fire, etc.). Those who worship sambhuti sink deeper in darkness. [Yajurveda 40:9]; Sambhuti means created things, for example table, chair, idol, etc.

Offline Sultan Mahmud Sujon

• Administrator
  • Sultan Mahmud Sujon, Sr. Admin Officer
    • View Profile
    • Helping You Office Operation & Automation Management
Re: Academic success
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2011, 01:38:35 AM »
This post important to us
many many thanks

Offline sethy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2011, 02:20:09 PM »
Thank you sir for the informative post.Its help us very much. I think Everybody should ensure go to bed early and get up early. Because it is the key of starting a good day.
Sazia Afrin Sethy
ID:101-11-1366
BBA Department,
Batch: 25th,
Sec: B.

Offline Mahabub alam

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2011, 09:49:38 PM »
Wow ! You give good solution. I think every student should maintain at least 60% of your suggestion. which may will better for his/her student life and future life "Akherat" .