Brand Image of DIU

Author Topic: Brand Image of DIU  (Read 41852 times)

Offline shibli

• Faculty
  • God is only one without a second. [Upanisad 6:2]
    • View Profile
Re: brand image of DIU
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2009, 06:29:48 PM »

George Orwell wrote: "The great enemy of clear language is insincerity." Insincerity is also the enemy of branding. Too often organizations bring in branding experts to come up with a new image rather than facing important flaws or dealing with underlying problems in what already exists. Brands that capture the essence of a product or service are incredibly valuable assets. Brands that attempt to hide what isn't good about a product or company are hollow at best and damaging at worst. Before you re-brand, ask whether the brand is speaking to what's best about the product or trying to hide a flaw that needs to be addressed first.
Those who worship the natural elements enter darkness (Air, Water, Fire, etc.). Those who worship sambhuti sink deeper in darkness. [Yajurveda 40:9]; Sambhuti means created things, for example table, chair, idol, etc.

Offline shibli

• Faculty
  • God is only one without a second. [Upanisad 6:2]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2009, 06:38:49 PM »
Our slogan is: We provide quality education with reasonable cost.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2009, 04:17:27 PM by shibli »
Those who worship the natural elements enter darkness (Air, Water, Fire, etc.). Those who worship sambhuti sink deeper in darkness. [Yajurveda 40:9]; Sambhuti means created things, for example table, chair, idol, etc.

Offline masum

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2009, 12:24:05 AM »
Quality education should be the prime objective of DIU.If our student get better job than others then the image of DIU will automatically increase.
Mohammad Mozibul Haque Masum
BBA
Major in Accounting

Offline Shabab

• View Profile
    • daffodilcse
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2010, 11:05:45 AM »
As u have noticed that most of our students are from rural areas, there level of knowledge often becomes a problem. If you want to draw more students from rural areas. Then you should try about sponsoring rural schools and colleges.

This would help them improve their school/college educational and environmental status and as a gratitude students would know about DIU and encouraged to come to this university.
The light is my strength, the truth is my soul.

Offline rumman

• DIU is the best
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2010, 02:47:29 PM »
First of all we have to intake quality students, and motivate them properly. Secondly quality education and punctuality  have to insure from first day to passing out.
Md. Abdur Rumman Khan
Senior Assistant Registrar

Offline Sharmin Jahan

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2010, 10:48:30 AM »
Shibli Sir, I think first of all we have to concentrate on our students. We have to create a positive image of our students in the market because they are the representative of our university. What do you think?

Offline rumman

• DIU is the best
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2010, 02:25:23 PM »
Our all students are our brand ambassador. They have to possess the qualities like knowledge, personality, attitude, behavior, honesty, sincerity in all respects.  So, we have to build up our students with above these qualities. 
Md. Abdur Rumman Khan
Senior Assistant Registrar

Offline nadir-diu

• DIU is the best Cisco Networking Academy !!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2010, 11:28:23 AM »
For increasing Brand image here we have discussed a lot of tools, we may include another tool which is DIU Alumni Association (DIUAA). Through the active participation of the DIU graduate; i think it is possible to increase our brand image more and more !!!!!!!! 
With thanks,

Dr. Md. Nadir Bin Ali
LMC and Head of Cisco Networking Academy
Daffodil International University

Offline nadir-diu

• DIU is the best Cisco Networking Academy !!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2010, 11:49:36 AM »
For increasing Brand image here we have discussed a lot of tools, we may include another tool which is DIU Alumni Association (DIUAA). Through the active participate of the DIU graduate we may increase our brand image more and more !!!!!!!! 
With thanks,

Dr. Md. Nadir Bin Ali
LMC and Head of Cisco Networking Academy
Daffodil International University

Offline moheuddin

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 09, 2010, 09:36:29 PM »

To uphold our University’s Image to the outside we may follow some steps. I hope it would be helpful…………….
     1.   Arrange different Competition Program.
     2.   Arrange Different festival like Fruit, food and so on.
     3.   As soon as possible ensure a permanent Campus.
     4.   Advertisement through some selective Media.
     5. Encourage the student of final year to introduce University to the outsiders.
     6.  Celebrate HSC students those who obtain GPA-5.00 in DIU Auditorium or elsewhere. 
     7. Appoint experienced and Skilled Teachers.
     8. Arrange open discussion program with the guardians.
     9.   Participate in different CSR program.
     10.  The student should be more careful & serious in the corporate life which increase our university’s reputation.   
moheuddin

debashish

« Reply #25 on: May 10, 2010, 09:18:09 AM »
@ Moheuddin: Well said. I have the same opinion with you. But these program/ competition should with other reputed universities as regular basis. To arrange festival we the students, we need to make something new with new idea. Really we need a permanent campus soon as possible, on the other hand students are increasing day day, this is very positive sign for our university but lack of space its become crowdy. From my point of view, advertisement isn't so much important because we the students are the brand of our university, we can share/ discuss about our university with others. I think how our university doing advertisement it's ok. We need to keep and build new relationship internationally, nationally like international students organizations, also make scope to attend in international conferences, career fair, job fair etc. We need to arrange open discussion program, CSR program throughout the country, like- Prothom Alo Gonit Utshob.

Thank you.

Offline R i Y a D

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 10, 2010, 10:05:25 AM »
ya .... i found great ideas here ... everyone's proposal is definitely optimistic and excellent. I do believe students are the soul of the university. There is no other way except making brilliant competitive students and ensuring quality of education to distinguish DIU as a brand.
Mahmudur Rahman
RF Optimization Engineer
Radio Network Planning & Optimizations
ZTE Corporation Bangladesh Limited
[email: riyad_ete@yahoo.com]

Offline Ahmed

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 10, 2010, 07:32:55 PM »
Dear all

Greetings.

I think to promote our brand image more effectively we can promote our campaigns to different colleges in the country by helping through their different programs or we can organize programs through our own initiatives. Programs like Seminars, Workshops on career, Debate competitions etc.

Through this we can reach more close to the college students and we can serve them our information more effectively. We can present our facilities and why we are the best by multimedia presentation and a good presentation helps to develop the brand of any organization.

With Regards

Abdullah Ahmed Chowdhury
Administrative Officer
FSIT, Evening Program

Offline R i Y a D

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 10, 2010, 10:34:07 PM »
@Ahmed

great.
Mahmudur Rahman
RF Optimization Engineer
Radio Network Planning & Optimizations
ZTE Corporation Bangladesh Limited
[email: riyad_ete@yahoo.com]

Offline Shamim Ansary

• Change Yourself, the whole will be changed
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 26, 2010, 05:56:47 PM »
Producing best quality students is the core of creating 'A Brand Image'. Daffodil has launched different types of scholarship basing on the merit of the students. After being admitted, some 'good students' and some 'emerging good students' may be identified and nourished accordingly. DIU can encourage the best student of each semester and of every department individually. It would stimulate the others to attain the best position.

In the extra-curricular fields potential students of different fields would be identified semesterwise.

I know, the process is already going on. Considering it as the focal point, this process can be highlighted.
"Many thanks to Allah who gave us life after having given us death and (our) final return (on the Day of Qiyaamah (Judgement)) is to Him"