ELC WEEK END FILM SHOW

Author Topic: ELC WEEK END FILM SHOW  (Read 6378 times)

Offline Razon Mahmood

• If you can dream something, you can do something
    • View Profile
Re: ELC WEEK END FILM SHOW
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2011, 04:40:25 PM »
At first, I want to say sorry to Umme Kulsum Mam and all ELC executive members for my absence in the program. I couldn’t manage any time. I had a day long meeting at our office.

It was really a superb program. I am really happy to see the spirit of ELC team. I must thanks to Umme Kulsum Mam who always supports us. I would like to thank Professor Dr. Shusil Kumar Das and Dr. Binoy Barman to be present in the program. My special thanks goes to Sayad Raihan, Moazzem, Mithu, Nippu, Eiten, Jui, Prianka, Tatini, Samir and other executive members of ELC who have made the program successful.

@ Hasan Ashik Rahman Sir, Thanks for joining with us here. I would like to vote for 'Good Viewers, Better Visionaries'.  

@Viewers, we hope that we will present more exclusive, interesting and educative programs like this in future.

Regards,

Rajon Mahmood
President
English Literary Club
« Last Edit: October 27, 2011, 01:04:27 PM by Razon Mahmood »
You'll never find a rainbow if you're looking down-Charles Chaplin

Offline Antara11

• Senior Lecturer, English Dept.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2011, 01:49:00 PM »
Dear Madam,

It's a great idea to carry on with such efforts and it's helpful for students as well.
We are also arranging shows for students in Uttara campus though not in such broad sense.
Hope to organize it in a wider way.

Antara
Lecturer
Dept. of English
Antara Basak
Senior Lecturer
Dept. of English

Offline shamsi

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2011, 01:58:56 PM »

ELC has celebrated its success of weekend film show with a tea party in the conference room today.It has discussed about its upcoming events like Children festival in collaboration with UNICEF,special film festival during the month of February and academic development of students using language lab.All the EC members of ELC,Head & other teachers of the Department and representatives of CDC were present in the meeting.