Muammar Gaddafi's contribution to the people of Libya

Author Topic: Muammar Gaddafi's contribution to the people of Libya  (Read 1851 times)

Offline shibli

• Faculty
  • God is only one without a second. [Upanisad 6:2]
    • View Profile
Muammar Gaddafi's contribution to the people of Libya
« on: November 19, 2011, 02:59:39 PM »
Muammar Gaddafi's contribution to the people of Libya:

1. All the newly weds people of Libya used to get about 50,000 dollars from Government to lead a very happy life.

2. Home is the basic right of every citizen of Libya.

3. There was no electricity bill in Libiya. Electricity is free.

4. No interest loan for the people of Libya according to Law. Gaddafi was against interest since interest is forbidden in Islam.

5. Gaddafi has increased the literacy rate from 25% to 83%. Education expenses in Government universities are free in Libya.

6. Medical expenses in Government hospitals was free in Libya.

7. The price of the patrol was 0.14 cents in Libya. Yes we all know Libya has got good petroleum resources. But the price seems to be too low. Isn't it?

8. When Libyan citizen buys a car, Government used to subsidized 50% of the price of the car. 50%? sounds great!

9. A huge bread used to cost only 15 cents in Libya.

10. The GDP per capita of Libya is very high. Over 15,000 us dollars. Purchasing power was very high compare to the GDP.

11. The economy of Libya was improving rapidly. In 2010 it had 10% growth. It has not external debts. It also has the reserves amount of 150+ billion dollars.

12. Unemployment fees were given from the government until the person finds a Job.

13. A Libyan mother used to get 5000 us dollars for giving birth a child.
 There were some of the things people of Libya got from the Government of Gaddafi. I hope you have enjoyed reading about these facts, They are all past now. Libyan people are hoping for a better leader. Can they find their true leader? Please do comment and make sure to share the articles to let other know ;).

If you are thinking I am a Gaddafi supporter then you are wrong. I am not a Gaddafi supporter , neither I am like other people who are dancing because he is dead. I am just sharing some of the good things by excluding the bad one. I know most of you are fed off, by listening all the bad things about him. Most of the people will argue about these facts but they arguably true.

http://expertscolumn.com/content/list-good-things-muammar-gaddafi-done-people-libya

Those who worship the natural elements enter darkness (Air, Water, Fire, etc.). Those who worship sambhuti sink deeper in darkness. [Yajurveda 40:9]; Sambhuti means created things, for example table, chair, idol, etc.

Offline Sultan Mahmud Sujon

• Administrator
  • Sultan Mahmud Sujon, Sr. Admin Officer
    • View Profile
    • Helping You Office Operation & Automation Management
Re: Muammar Gaddafi's contribution to the people of Libya
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2011, 04:02:53 PM »
জি স্যার, গাদ্দাফিকে সরানোর মূল কারন তেল লুটে নেওয়া
আমেরিকান দের চাল,প্রত্যেকটা মুসলিম রাষ্ট্রকেই এভাবেই হেস্ত নেস্থ করা