The importance of good nutrition in daily life.

Author Topic: The importance of good nutrition in daily life.  (Read 1703 times)

Offline ankhi739

• Test
    • View Profile
The importance of good nutrition in daily life.
« on: September 11, 2018, 02:57:42 AM »
Greetings! I think this is helpful so that I share this.
There are lots of nutrients that the body needs for vital everyday functions which it cannot make by itself, but instead needs to receive via the diet.Proper nutrition is important for many reasons, but most people still make excuses.
I don’t have time.
I can’t afford it.
I don’t know how.
So we should know what food we have to take in, how much and what type of nutrition is contained in a particular food. Whenever we take any food or nourishing liquids, our body digests and absorbs the simple but essential minerals, vitamins, fats, proteins, carbohydrates, fats and water from these food or nourishing liquids and converts it into the bloodstream and energy that help our body to grow and keep it healthy.
Tips to Eat Healthier
Eat Your Staple Foods

With every meal, you should be including a staple food that will provide you with energy and protein for the day. Staple foods include starchy foods such as rice, wheat, potatoes, yams, or plantains.
Drink More Water

Drink more water. This may seem like an easy task, but you should be drinking around eight cups of fluid every day. You should also be drinking more water if you are active, in the sun, or sick (anytime your body is using up more fluids).
Eat More Legumes
Legumes will provide you with protein and are also a source of vitamins, fibre, and minerals. They include beans, peas, lentils, groundnuts, and soybeans and are cheaper than animal meats!

Offline Raisa

• Sky is the limit
    • View Profile
Re: The importance of good nutrition in daily life.
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2018, 10:17:19 AM »
nice post
:)

Offline tokiyeasir

• Test
    • View Profile
Re: The importance of good nutrition in daily life.
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2018, 10:25:46 AM »
Well write up