Our Email address (@diu.edu.bd)

Author Topic: Our Email address (@diu.edu.bd)  (Read 11143 times)

Offline kazi shahin

• Fear is not real
    • View Profile
    • Personal website of kazi shahin
Our Email address (@diu.edu.bd)
« on: June 19, 2011, 12:41:23 AM »
Congratulations to every students of DIU. Congratulations to their parents. I think we have got the right decision for choosing Daffodil International University. We are lucky enough. I know we have some limitation but that is not our lacking. We are developing very fast and our permanent campus building started. Beside our existence facilities many other facilities become adding every day. We are proud for our university. We have Career Development Center (CDC) which is working hard for our development. Every- day many program, seminar, workshop and other activities happening through our campus.

Many of our students do not know about our activities. Daily much news is publishing in different daily Newspaper. When we watch this, we feel proud for our university. I must give thanks to our Public Relation Officer (PRO).

A question is arising to me that how many students know about this. University all news is forwarding to every single student’s email address. It is very important to ensure, those students are checking their university given email address. (@diu.edu.bd).

We have university domain email address. This email address also determines us uniquely. Please note that it is not a public email address. It is our own email address. We got news, notice, activities and other from this email address. But I have confusion that is our every student checks this email address regularly. Students should do this. I think authority should take care about this think. Students must need to understand the importance of this email address.

Warmly
Kazi Shahin
« Last Edit: June 19, 2011, 12:55:22 AM by kazi shahin »
Kazi Shahin                   
092-15-795
Department of CSE   
Cell : 01718 699 590
Blood Group: O+
Google + :  https://plus.google.com/u/0/101741817431143727344/about?hl=en
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/kazishahin.rahman
Web : http://www.kazishahin.com/

Offline Shamim Ansary

• Change Yourself, the whole will be changed
    • View Profile
Re: Our Email address (@diu.edu.bd)
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2011, 09:10:49 AM »
Hope students will be more encouraged to use their DIU email.
"Many thanks to Allah who gave us life after having given us death and (our) final return (on the Day of Qiyaamah (Judgement)) is to Him"

Offline Ms. Aziz

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2011, 09:49:41 AM »
Its really good to see that many students are using DIU provided email ID.I hope they can understand the importance of using this and at the same time how convenient it is to get any notice, msg, decision etc.That day one of our student mailed me from Chennai Hospital, India that he is unable to continue this semester as he is very sick and under treatment there.Instantly I took a print out of that mail and place it to the concern person(s) and mailed him back that is has been granted as he informed us within the schedule date of semester drop.So you all can sense that using mail can save your time.Just imagine the reverse situation like he returned Bangladesh after 2 months then informed us and according to the rules he will not permitted to drop the semester and will have to pay the payment upto final exam.Whenever I issue a notice I send the soft copy to the students mail as well as hard copy to the notice board.sometimes I get information that the notice copy is ripped in the notice board.But in the e-mail inbox it will remain as long as you want.May be in future no hard copy of notice will be tagged in the notice board and only soft copy will be sent to you by mail.So start practicing to use our email ID from today.
Senior Assistant Registrar
DIU

Offline Monir Hossan

• Be religious and surrender to Allah!
    • View Profile
    • Daffodil International University
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2018, 01:36:10 PM »
This is an important post. The e-mail address, provided from DIU domain, needs to be considered as a resource for the student from the University. The students should regularly check their student e-mail and keep in touch with updated news and information of the university as well as the country.
Mohammad Monir Hossan
Senior Assistant Director (Faculty of Graduate Studies)
E-mail: monirhossain@daffodilvarsity.edu.bd