“One Career Will Create Thousands of Career”

Author Topic: “One Career Will Create Thousands of Career”  (Read 1005 times)

Offline Shafa Ahmed

• Test
    • View Profile
“One Career Will Create Thousands of Career”
« on: October 18, 2018, 05:40:29 PM »
A Quote of my own and I believe that one day I will make it happen.  Bangladesh is a country of dream and hope. No country has tremendous opportunity such as a developing country. People just to believe in themselves and to dream big and keep trying to do what they want to do. Interruption is the rhythm of life. We just have to overcome them. If someone tries something with pure demand of mind Allah never return him / her empty handed. Pattern of my thinking I tried to express above. ………………………………………………………………… …………………………………

Bangladesh has a huge natural source. Appropriate research and action can make this source usable. Natural drugs are much better then Synthetic drugs. Which is a plus point for us. But to use this source we need a bunch of pharmaceutical lab and institute. From where our student will get chance to show their talent and creativity and show to the world. I believe we are not less then any others of the world. We have the ability to compete any nation of the universe. But for all of this done we have to develop a large pharmaceutical research community and enough equipment and independent pharmaLab. That will also create job opportunity for our younger’s. Which will grow our Economical status. By other hand medicine cost will be decreased which will make our medical service much flexible to our citizen. Now a days we are exporting cancer vaccines at a lower cost package then our neighbour’s an independent lab will boost this strategy with a
small time. Our oceanic area has increased few years back. We should make proper use of marine plants and creature’s. for that we need proper research and actions. All of this is only possible if an independent research lab is available in our country. I know that is risky but I believe in “No Risk No Gain” mentality. Where it is much risk there is much opportunity.