How to respect our Language Movement...

Author Topic: How to respect our Language Movement...  (Read 2151 times)

Offline mir

• Faculty
  • My Students my Universe....
    • View Profile
How to respect our Language Movement...
« on: February 03, 2009, 12:24:50 PM »
I differ with the idea of respecting our language by writing Bangla all the month long of February. Rather we should try to explore our culture and heritage to the international world by practicing and communicating international language to let them know more about our language movement and achievement all the month long. I request not to stop international language practice in the name of the month February! This is another catalyst for our students to escape English learning at least for one month! So let's promote English as much as possible! Much have been done so far, it's the time to drive us to the international world!! Please do not escape, come forward, join the race......

Offline Shamim Ansary

• Change Yourself, the whole will be changed
    • View Profile
Re: How to respect our Language Movement...
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2010, 01:49:58 PM »
Loving 'Bangla' does not mean we will have to speak only in Bangla; rather as the Bangla speaking nation, our vow should be to uphold this blood-stained language to the world. As an International language, English can be a good armour to uplift our nation before the world.

Loving 'Bangla' does not mean that, only during the month of February, we will be ek masher bangali...! We always banglai gaan gai...banglar gaan gai...amar ami ke chirodin ei banglai khuje pai...

So, never to escape, exercise English. Its International standard would aid Bangla to reach its pinnacle. Bangla will be thrived internationally.
"Many thanks to Allah who gave us life after having given us death and (our) final return (on the Day of Qiyaamah (Judgement)) is to Him"

Offline shibli

• Faculty
  • God is only one without a second. [Upanisad 6:2]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2010, 01:59:59 PM »
I totally agree with Masud Bhai.
Those who worship the natural elements enter darkness (Air, Water, Fire, etc.). Those who worship sambhuti sink deeper in darkness. [Yajurveda 40:9]; Sambhuti means created things, for example table, chair, idol, etc.

Offline Didar_BBA

• what ur Dream,believe that_n_work wth heart n soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2010, 10:49:38 AM »
i also agree with you dear (masud) sir..........

we must practice both bangla and English........cz......if we can not used to with English how we can inform foreigner about our language........and.......obviously behind this story........   
Didar
BBA Disciple

Offline moheuddin

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2010, 09:46:05 PM »
I also agree with Masud Ibn Rahman sir, we should speak in both language, otherwise we cannot compete with the Modern World. Cos English is an International language. so we should practice English with Bangla.
moheuddin