Digital Bangladesh: from concept generation to reality

Author Topic: Digital Bangladesh: from concept generation to reality  (Read 1877 times)

Offline Samsul Alam

• The works that I left will remember me...
    • View Profile
    • Google Site
Digital Bangladesh: from concept generation to reality
« on: December 12, 2018, 11:47:53 PM »
Digital Bangladesh will provide us an ICT driven knowledge-based society where information will be readily available on line and where all possible tasks of the government, semi-government and also private spheres will be processed using the state of the art technology.

So, in order to build a digital Bangladesh, we should emphasis on efficient and effective use of modern ICT in all spheres of the society with a view to establish technology driven e-governance, e-commerce, e-production, e-agriculture, e-health etc. for emphasizing the overall development of the common people, the major stakeholders of the country.

Yes, I think that Bangladesh is going forward to achieve the concept. The slogan of “Digital Bangladesh” of the Government of Bangladesh has special significance for national development. Digital Bangladesh with Vision 2021 is a big impetus for the use of digital technology in the country. The nation now, with over 12 crore mobile subscribers and 4.3 crore Internet subscribers, enjoys the fruits of digitisation in numerous areas of activities. A few examples of available digital services are: registration for admission to academic institutions, publication of results of examinations, registration for jobs abroad, registration of pilgrimage, collection of official forms, online submission of tax returns, online tendering, etc. Online banking systems have sped up the financial activities of the country. District Information Cells, National Information Cell are also revolutionary additions.
There are many more developments in the line. Deputy Commissioner Offices in districts and UNO offices in upazilas provide a large number of e-services to rural clients. Direct digital services eliminate middlemen and save both time and money. Without such online services, our cities and towns would have turned into difficult places to live in. 

Implement the digital Bangladesh successfully I would suggest those thing.

•Develop the Academic sector.

•The Education should be technology based education.

•The teacher should be experienced and trained.

•Develop the IT sector.

.•Buildup trained man power.

•Build the vocational training instituate.

•Create more oppourtunity for the women

•Develop the software industry,

•Give the proper knowledge about IT.

It is said “hope springs eternal in the human breast” we also hope that we shall be able to turn our war-shattered country into a digital Bangladesh by bringing about an all round development through all-out efforts of peop.

- Collected
Samsul Alam (710001796)
Sr. Lecturer (MIS)
Department of Business Administration
Faculty of Business and Entrepreneurship
Daffodil International University