Check Exam paper

Author Topic: Check Exam paper  (Read 1131 times)

Offline Rana9

• Test
    • View Profile
Check Exam paper
« on: March 20, 2019, 11:02:59 PM »
We can see our Mid term paper. But we can't see our final exam paper after publishing result. If this process stats,this will help students a lot. Because many students do bad in exams and they need to give improvement. If they can see the paper then it will be helpful for them to find out there mistakes.

Offline Md. Akhtabul Alom

• View Profile
Re: Check Exam paper
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2019, 06:26:03 PM »
Thank you for your suggestion. Currently we have a Final Examination Answer Script re-checking system which is widely practiced in most of the universities in Bangladesh including Secondary and Primary Education Board. If any student does not get the number s/he expected in Final Examinations, s/he can apply to re-check the Final Examination script following the existing rules of the University. Please contact the Office of the Controller of Examinations for any further details.

Thanking you.

Offline Omar Faruk Mazumder

• Test
    • View Profile
Re: Check Exam paper
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2019, 11:15:52 AM »

As a student, when I was a student of Business Administration, I also wanted to see my papers of the final exams. Most of the times my curiosity used to be very high especially for mathematical subjects.

But the problem was, most of my friends & I always used to go to our hometown immediately after the final exam. We never return before the exam results get published. So, when & how we can see the exam papers, that was the real problem. Still, I don't have any practical solution/thinking to address this.
Omar Faruk
Sr. Admin Officer (VC Office)

"Rabbi Zidni Ilma"
May Allah help to increase us with knowledge that benefits. Ameen.