Capital Market

Author Topic: Capital Market  (Read 1742 times)

Offline safa11

• View Profile
Capital Market
« on: November 23, 2011, 01:52:47 PM »
According TO The Independent- The SEC on Tuesday made 30 percent share holding mandatory for sponsors,directors and promoters of publicly listed company.The SEC spokesperson,Md Saifur Rahman said the commission would unveil on Wednesday the much-talked about incentive package prepared to rejuvenate the bearish market.

According  to the SEC notification,sponsors &directors 8 holding less than  30 percent share in a company will have to acquire the rest of the stake within six months of the issuance of this notification.

My question here - is the step solve our present abnormal market?

Offline nfeoffice

• View Profile
Re: Capital Market
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2011, 02:24:53 PM »
i should say, it may be one of the tools to recover present tools. this 30% means, rest 70% is for the public. if i am right, it is a good initiative..

thanks...
Syed Noor Alam
Nutrition and Food Engineering (NFE)
Daffodil International University

Offline hasibur rahaman

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2011, 02:56:52 PM »
Abnormal market wouldn't create in a short period of time. To improve the present abnormal situation may have reconstitute some factors.
Some tools are obviously needed to improve present situation. Proper application of tools is also very important.

"According to The Independent- The SEC on Tuesday made 30 percent share holding mandatory for sponsors, directors and promoters of publicly listed company. The SEC spokesperson, Md Saifur Rahman said the commission would unveil on Wednesday the much-talked about incentive package prepared to rejuvenate the bearish market."

May be this tool will be helpful to decrease the uncertainty of share market and help to build a stable stock market.
Md. Hasibur Rahaman
Assistant Administrative Officer
Office of the Dean (FSIT) & Emeritus Professor
Daffodil International University

Offline Golam Kibria

• Working for a better life
    • View Profile
    • Golam Kibria
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2011, 09:43:51 PM »

The recent situation of our capital market is very much volatile. For that, the authority took some steps to prevent the volatile situation. For that, the SEC encourage and enforce the Directors of all listed company to buy at least 30% share of their company. I think, it have a great to run our capital market to a better position.
When i am writing this article, there are only 50 listed company directors who have the 30%  share of their company. It is very bad.
Because, if they have not the shares of their company, they are not working for the betterment of their company. SEC gives them to buy minimum 30% shares of their company. It enforced the directors to do for the betterment of their company. For that, the company do her business very well for that the company pay the big profit to the general investors.

At last, i also add that, it creates the demand in our share market which can helps to get a good share market in our country.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2011, 09:47:14 PM by Golam Kibria »
Golam Kibria
ID:101-11-1373 (BBA)
Asst.Offic, Bangladesh Skill Development Institute
Ex.Lecturer,SEBGC
Email : golam_1373@diu.edu.bd
http://www.golamkibria.com
Mob:01843674226
Digital University: http://www.daffodilvarsity.edu.bd
Bangladeshi Poems, Novels and history: http://www.trulybangladesh.com

Offline goodboy

• "Find your ways, Built your inspiration."
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2011, 10:05:49 PM »
I think what have SEC done & implied the initiative, this will go for a very short time. That means market will be recovered......but not for so long.
Md. Abul Hossain Shajib.
101-11-1375
Department of BBA, Sec:B.
25th Batch.
Daffodil International University.
Email: shajib_1375@diu.edu.bd
Admin Executive
creative.bd