Knowing about "Occupy Wall Street"

Author Topic: Knowing about "Occupy Wall Street"  (Read 1606 times)

Offline Nur-E-Alam Siddique

• Faculty
    • View Profile
Knowing about "Occupy Wall Street"
« on: November 27, 2011, 01:37:02 PM »
The movement naming "Occupy Wall Street"has occupied the significant space on print and electronic media. AMF- a Canada based organization sketched the foundation of this protest against the politics influenced by corporatocracy. Although the world came to know about this protest on september 21,  2011 first, this was dated back to september 17, 2011.

"We are 99 %"- this was the slogan of inspiration.

Through an e-mail,in the mid of 2011, anti consumerism magazine The Adbasters propsed to occupy wall street in a peaceful way as a protest of the unexpected influence of corporatocracy on democracy, the role of corporatocracy in creating ever increasing inequality of wealth and absence of effective legislative steps after recent world financial crisis.

As of the conclusion of the analysis of the cause and effcet of this protest, some one wants to state that actually this protest is the empirical evidence  of the statement made by Karl Marx.."anti-capitalistic revolution will be held in comparatively developed caitalistic countries".

Probably this is a great and dangerious  jerk for capitalism!

Offline goodboy

• "Find your ways, Built your inspiration."
    • View Profile
Re: Knowing about "Occupy Wall Street"
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2011, 12:36:40 AM »
Sir, I failed to understand your information in this regard. I've heard about it. Can you please explain what is the basic objective of this "Occupy Wall Street" protest???
Md. Abul Hossain Shajib.
101-11-1375
Department of BBA, Sec:B.
25th Batch.
Daffodil International University.
Email: shajib_1375@diu.edu.bd
Admin Executive
creative.bd

Offline nfeoffice

• View Profile
Re: Knowing about "Occupy Wall Street"
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2011, 11:03:12 AM »
i can understand what you are saying about????

thanks.
Syed Noor Alam
Nutrition and Food Engineering (NFE)
Daffodil International University