MILL VISIT

Author Topic: MILL VISIT  (Read 2449 times)

Offline yousuf ali

• I WANNA RUN A MILIONE OF PATH BERORE I SLEEP
    • View Profile
    • Textile World
MILL VISIT
« on: November 29, 2011, 05:05:11 PM »
We the student of TE dept, L2T1, section B.We have ''FABRIC MANUFACTURING-1 WITH LAB'' and ''YARN MANUFACTURING-1 WITH LAB'' course in this semester. But still now we did not visit any factory arranged by our university. We like to inform the authority about this topic. Please take proper step!!!!!!!!!!!!
yousuf ali
ID: 103-23-2102
Dept of TE (B.Sc)
Mail: yousuf_2102@diu.edu.bd
        engr.yali.612@gmail.com

Offline roman

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: MILL VISIT
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2011, 01:52:00 PM »
Dear Yousuf Ali,

You know now-a-days in our country there is a lots of private university with different departments. TE is one of the department among them. In earlier period factory were entertain the mill visit arranged by the university authority. but now it is being very difficult for the university to manage the mill visit. Because it hampers their production and they actually do not want to entertain this type of factory visit. But our faculties are very much serious about mill visit and they are trying their level best to manage. you should come to our department head sir and your concern faculty first regarding this matter. Then you can come to the department office then.................

Please do not write such a thing which may rise some bad situation in your loving department.

Best of luck
Md. Rokanuzzaman Roman
Assistant Registrar &
SA to Honorable Chairman, BoT
Daffodil International University
Cell-01713493087
Ext-133
E-mail-ps.chairman@daffodilvarsity.edu.bd

Offline yousuf ali

• View Profile
    • Textile World
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2011, 09:33:55 PM »
ok ???
yousuf ali
ID: 103-23-2102
Dept of TE (B.Sc)
Mail: yousuf_2102@diu.edu.bd
        engr.yali.612@gmail.com

Offline hasibur rahaman

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2011, 11:02:05 PM »
Industrial tour or Mill visit is a part of the regular syllabus. It always helps to earn practical knowledge which may help the students for preparing themselves for the future. Every departments try to arrange this type of tour related with the courses frequently. Authority also very much aware of this.
Mr. Roman could express the right word for Yousuf Ali's query. (Thank you)
Interaction more with the students will increase the understand level of the students in many aspects. They will be benefited and their problems will be decreased.
Students should follow the proper way for any type of their queries, should try to present his/her queries, questions, applications etc with positive approach to the proper place.
We all love our beloved University. We should show positive approach and Positive approach can bring Positive result. This will also help to make Positive impression about DIU..
Md. Hasibur Rahaman
Assistant Administrative Officer
Office of the Dean (FSIT) & Emeritus Professor
Daffodil International University

Offline yousuf ali

• View Profile
    • Textile World
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2011, 02:34:15 PM »
thanks
yousuf ali