Few lines to view life and living ….….

Author Topic: Few lines to view life and living ….….  (Read 5993 times)

Offline raju

• View Profile
Few lines to view life and living ….….
« on: December 13, 2011, 11:46:49 AM »
Shakespeare....

"Never Play With The Feelings Of Others
 Because You May Win The Game
 But The Risk Is That You Will Surely Lose
 The Person For A Life Time".

Napoleon....
 "The world suffers a lot. Not because of the violence of bad people,
 But because of the silence of good people!"

Einstein....

"I am thankful to all those who said NO to me
 It's because of them I did it myself.."

Abraham Lincoln....

"If friendship is your weakest point then you are the strongest person in the world"

Shakespeare....

"Laughing Faces Do Not Mean That There Is Absence Of Sorrow!
 But It Means That They Have The Ability To Deal With It".

William Arthur....

"Opportunities Are Like Sunrises,
 If You Wait Too Long You Can Miss Them".

Hitler....

"When You Are In The Light, Everything
 Follows You,
 But When You Enter Into The Dark, Even Your Own Shadow Doesn't Follow You."

Shakespeare....

"Coin Always Makes Sound But The Currency
 Notes Are Always Silent. So When Your Value Increases
 Keep Yourself Calm and Silent"

Dr Abdul Kalaam....

"It Is Very Easy To Defeat Someone, But It Is Very Hard To Win Someone"
Syed Mizanur Rahman
Head, General Educational Development &
Director of Students' Affairs, DIU

Offline shibli

• Faculty
  • God is only one without a second. [Upanisad 6:2]
    • View Profile
Re: Few lines to view life and living ….….
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2011, 05:59:22 PM »
Dear All
All the quotations written here are more precious than anything else. They are worth to be followed. But how many people realize the inner meaning of these sayings.

We talk a lot, but realize very little; we try to show a lot, but observe and learn very little. We try to see but don't observe, we try to speak out but don't want to think much. A lot of advice is given to the people, still little learning is taken place.. Because we reflect very little.  

http://forum.daffodilvarsity.edu.bd/index.php/topic,1889.msg5571.html#msg5571

http://forum.daffodilvarsity.edu.bd/index.php/topic,4231.msg24945.html#msg24945

http://forum.daffodilvarsity.edu.bd/index.php/topic,4231.msg17988.html#msg17988

http://forum.daffodilvarsity.edu.bd/index.php/topic,2923.msg12304.html#msg12304

I am really inspired by all these quotations....Bottom line is

"There's a story behind every person. There's a reason why they're the way they are. We have to be nonjudgmental or should think about that story or reason before we judge someone." This is also a quotation...

Respectfully
« Last Edit: December 16, 2011, 11:58:24 AM by shibli »
Those who worship the natural elements enter darkness (Air, Water, Fire, etc.). Those who worship sambhuti sink deeper in darkness. [Yajurveda 40:9]; Sambhuti means created things, for example table, chair, idol, etc.

Offline shibli

• Faculty
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2011, 09:38:31 AM »
People are learning and practicing through their entire life. I believe that life experience and practice are the basic reasons of the humankind’s evolution. However, in my opinion, knowledge gained from books plays a very important role in the modern life.

The most obviously important advantage of books is that they hold all knowledge gained by previous generations. People write books about their discoveries and inventions, which are gained through practice and experience. This knowledge is accumulated in books that are passed from generation to generation. So, basically, people get all knowledge about the previous achievements from books, analyze it and than, according to their experience and new data, write new books. In this case, books are the holders of humankind’s experience.

For example, at old times people thought that the Earth was flat. It was concluded from observations and studying. However, the next generations, using the experience of their ancestors, proved that the Earth was round.

Personally, I think that books are very important because they are able to give people the basic and fundamental knowledge. Books store history, the important events and discoveries. Without them it is difficult and sometimes impossible to move forward, make new discoveries and inventions.

To summarize, I think a person should take basic knowledge from books because it will help him to make his own inventions, conclusions and discoveries. Only using both books and one’s experience one can move forward.
Those who worship the natural elements enter darkness (Air, Water, Fire, etc.). Those who worship sambhuti sink deeper in darkness. [Yajurveda 40:9]; Sambhuti means created things, for example table, chair, idol, etc.

Offline shibli

• Faculty
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2011, 09:59:43 AM »
A person lives in Virginia wanting to remodel his house. He was trying to understand who he needs, and why. He has a farm house he is interested in "remodeling".

Now who should he start with? Architect, draftsman, engineer, carpenter or what?

Some architects don't give out their plans anymore, and want to do the whole project. So he needs one?

Can a draftsman call an engineer to look at the project for structure support issues?

Can an engineer give him hints or specs that a draftsman can blueprint?

Who should he start with?

In building a house, all (architect, draftsman, engineer, carpenter) are required...As for example, without proper script and direction, a drama cannot be staged. Likewise, in a university, concept generation and development are important, at the same time, practical orientation and learning are also necessary...without concept and theory, practical learning is impossible.

« Last Edit: December 17, 2011, 10:01:50 AM by shibli »

Offline shibli

• Faculty
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2012, 12:26:27 PM »
The biggest mistake by most human beings:

"Listening half, understanding quarter, telling double..."