Which person is most helpless with any physical disability?

Author Topic: Which person is most helpless with any physical disability?  (Read 2712 times)

Offline Ms. Aziz

• View Profile
« on: December 28, 2011, 10:22:22 AM »
I think its BLIND people.
Few days ago we got a CV of a female from BERDO (The Blind Education and Rehabilitation Development Organization) who has completed her Masters from Dhaka University and asking for a job in DIU.Yesterday she came along with the  Executive Director of that Organization for a job interview.I already several times talk with that person regarding this applicant.But I didn't know that a big surprise was waiting for me.The Executive Director is also a blind person which was totally unexpected for me.But they were full of life smart .After talking to them I was speechless that what we do with our eyes and what they are doing without eyes.We always misuse our most valuable asset in doing harm to other people, in watching useless things, doing unethical issues, doing road accident, killing people,robbing,hijacking,depriving deceiving people from their rights, see others suffering by remaining reluctant and what not.Why we don't use our sight power in doing good for the society, nation,country and finally the world.Just think blind people never see the beauty of nature and people but what we do?We always search and see negative,bad things in other, think what damage can be done to other.We hesitate to do any help, appreciation and recognition.

I salute my authority as they are at least thinking trying planning in that way to appoint a blind women and giving her a chance to lead a life like a human.Thanks DIU.
Senior Assistant Registrar
DIU

Offline Shamim Ansary

• Change Yourself, the whole will be changed
    • View Profile
Re: Which person is most helpless with any physical disability?
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2012, 11:22:47 AM »
Its nice to see that the Blind Lady is working in the Business faculty Campus as the telephone operator.

DIU has shown its spirit of equity in providing job for underprivileged employee alongside the privileged one.
"Many thanks to Allah who gave us life after having given us death and (our) final return (on the Day of Qiyaamah (Judgement)) is to Him"