DIU 3rd Convocation...Where History Beckons...Participate in your own Way

Author Topic: DIU 3rd Convocation...Where History Beckons...Participate in your own Way  (Read 5323 times)

Offline Shamim Ansary

• Change Yourself, the whole will be changed
    • View Profile
Dear All:

Countdown is almost over: the 3rd Convocation of DIU is knocking at our door!
Such a festive event hardly comes to one’s life!!
Every Daffodilian is going to have a memorable experience!!!

The entire management of DIU is endeavoring their all out effort to turn this momentous episode a majestic success. Every individual is taking their valuable part from respective stand point. With the blessing of the Almighty, Inshallah we will be able to draw attention of the education world through a success.

Important notes on DIU 3rd Convocation:

- We know all our GRADUATING STUDENTS are having a fabulous charm of experiencing the most gorgeous event of student life. We anticipate all your jovial participation & cooperation.

- His Excellency, Honorable PRESIDENT of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh and a bulk number of dignified national and international delegates, including all faculty members and administration of DIU will embellish the occasion

- The 3rd Convocation session will be LIVE TELECAST on the CHANNEL I.......! We are to inform all our friends & relatives to tune the channel on time so that they can witness our glory. Please CIRCULATE among all as much as you can.

- The venue will be on high alert and security by the national level security agencies. Different print and electronic media will cover the
program.

- As part of honoring our graduates, A SURPRISING GIFT will be there in their gift hamper, which will be full with other gifts! It will be a new inclusion in the convocation history of our country

- There will be a LIVE CONCERT of popular vocalist KUMER BISWAJEET! We all know, he is classic singer who has been proving his talent over the ages! He is a legend of Bangla modern song. He has always been remarkable with his different type of stage presentation, unique singing style and for his wonderful lyrics. He is a true performer and symbol of Bangla music.
Lets be tuned with his music and songs, like.... Tumi roj bikele Amar bagane phool nite ashte......O doctor, tumi korbe jokho amar open heart surgery......Tore putuler moto kore sajiye, Jekhane shimanto tomar........ and many more!!!

- We, being the ambassador of the university, MUST APPROACH in such a DECENT, POSITIVE and PATIENT way that the world can believe DIU as the best! We will never ever behave in a way on that day which reflect negative impression about our beloved university.

* Only the invited guests and the graduating students registered for the 3rd Convocation & their parents will participate the occasion.

** Existing DIU students and their relatives may enjoy the live telecast on Channel I. Hope none will miss this opportunity & will circulate among all your relatives, friends, neighbors, family members, colleagues, alumni, group members and other through sms, mail, social network, mobile......!!!
« Last Edit: February 22, 2012, 11:58:57 AM by Shamim Ansary »
"Many thanks to Allah who gave us life after having given us death and (our) final return (on the Day of Qiyaamah (Judgement)) is to Him"

Offline vcoffice

• View Profile
Re: DIU 3rd Convocation...Where History Beckons...Participate in your own Way
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2012, 03:34:23 PM »
DIU is going to hold the 3rd Convocation with some specialties which the nation has not been experienced before.

1. Channel i will telecast the ceremony LIVE. The world will watch our program and be evident of the sophistication and gravity of the Convocation. We will be the center of the focus of the world.

2. The graduates of 3rd Convocation are very lucky that the landmark event of their life will be watched by all and be recorded.

3. In the evening an exciting cultural program will be arranged. Most popular singer for the decades ever-green, KUMAR BISHWAJIT will perform for the graduates for making the ceremony memorable.

4. And the last but most lucrative and useful GIFT will be given to the graduates from their ALMA MATER with DINNER PACKET.

I wish I was a graduated of the 3rd Convocation. I am a graduate of 1st Convocation of DIU. And I am missing all these things. But, even though, I hope I will share the enjoyment with you all.

Cheers!!

Offline goodboy

• "Find your ways, Built your inspiration."
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2012, 01:44:57 AM »
Shamim Sir,

What the time schedule of the program airing on television??? Please inform.
Md. Abul Hossain Shajib.
101-11-1375
Department of BBA, Sec:B.
25th Batch.
Daffodil International University.
Email: shajib_1375@diu.edu.bd
Admin Executive
creative.bd

Offline goodboy

• "Find your ways, Built your inspiration."
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2012, 11:57:11 PM »
Dear all,
Due to the 3rd convocation of DIU, all the classes will remain close on 26Th of February(including evenings).
My request to all to please tune Channel I for the live telecast of our grand convocation. the time of telecast is 11:15am-12:30pm.

Thank you.
Md. Abul Hossain Shajib.
101-11-1375
Department of BBA, Sec:B.
25th Batch.
Daffodil International University.
Email: shajib_1375@diu.edu.bd
Admin Executive
creative.bd

Offline Shamim Ansary

• Change Yourself, the whole will be changed
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2012, 10:05:46 AM »
All the classes (including evening classes) of DIU will remain closed on 26th February (Sunday), 2012 on the occasion of "DIU 3rd Convocation".

Students are requested to tune Channel I from 11:15 am to 12:30 pm on 26th February, 2012 to watch the live telecast of DIU 3rd Convocation.

Office of the Registrar
"Many thanks to Allah who gave us life after having given us death and (our) final return (on the Day of Qiyaamah (Judgement)) is to Him"

Offline Muntachir Razzaque

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2012, 12:28:01 PM »
DIU 3rd Convocation just a day after tomorrow....................   :o
Muntachir Razzaque
Senior Assistant Director (IT)

Offline sazirul

• Md Sazirul Islam | EEE 4th Batch
    • View Profile
    • Sazirul Islam