Diu tenth batch of textile engineering is going to organize a tour to Coxâ€™s Bazaar and Saint Martin right after the midterm examination and we all are very much excited about it as every corner of the university wormed up by our ideas, planningâ€™s and necessary meetings . We are very grateful that DIU study tour fund is going to bear a lion share of the total cost of this tour. According to the last meeting which was held on yesterday the plan we made is briefly,
1. Reach Kolatoly of Coxâ€™s bazaar in 10:00 am
2. Right after the lunch we will be heading for Himchori hill and Inani beach and return to our Hotel in the time of sun down.
3. Spend the 1st night in Coxâ€™s bazaar hotel,
4. IN the 2nd day we will journey to Saint Martin Island.
5. In the 2nd day of evening there will be a mutual Football match, raffle draw and other fun events,
6. At night there will be arrangement for BBQ party and Music.
7. And stay the 2nd night in Saint Martin hotel.
8. In the 3rd day we will get back to Coxâ€™s bazaar and enjoy the beach till the day light shines,
9. In the 3rd night we will visit and do some shopping in Burmese market and will have the chance to visit Buddhist temple.
10. And spend the 3rd and last night in Coxâ€™s bazaar,
11. In the 4th day approximately at 10:00 am we will ride on buss to get Dhaka.
This is a raw planning. Anything can be changed though we hope everything will work out according to our plan.