DIU made a history among all private university in Bangladesh

Author Topic: DIU made a history among all private university in Bangladesh  (Read 5163 times)

Offline Rafiul Alam

• View Profile
DIU made a history among all private university in Bangladesh
« on: February 06, 2012, 03:12:11 PM »
Daffodil International University (DIU) made a narration in the history of Bangladesh through 10th Foundation Program.  As a student of DIU, my inquiry goes to all who was happiest person for that occasion. The inquiry also goes to some of my friends on the spot. All replied in a melody that “Chairman, BoT, DIU”. Cause he was the creator of the university through the almighty of Allah. I was also agreed with them instant. But after returning to my accommodation “I just repeat and recall to my mind actually who was happiest for the remarkable improvement of Daffodil International University (DIU). My mind just replied me “This is no one me, we and all of the DIU students”. Please see the following write up why we are:

Once upon a time some of my friends felt shy to wear the ID card of DIU and to speak for his/her university to their nearer. Even though in the year 2007, when I admitted in the university some of well-wisher asked “Why did you admit in private university”. I did have no voice in that time. Now all of my friends even from DU, CU, NSU and AIUB raising their voice through the way:

“I made a mistake for not choosing DIU in my admission”.
[/b]

I asked to my DU friends why you are frustrated “He replied, I am now fourth year students where you are in final semester of MBA and doing a job and by this time you will be in a position when my shoe will be vanished to look for the job”.

I asked to my AIUB friend “Why you are disenchanted”. He just replied no any government procedure is followed by my university in grading system even though UGC made a rule in grading system”. He compared with tuition fees as well. He acknowledged the difference between AIUB and DIU in tuition fees with comparing education system and services. He has to pay Tk. 5 (five) Lac and more and where I paid less than 1 (One) Lac only in completion graduation.

One of my friend’s who is in Australia doing diploma in Australian Institute of Commerce & Technology (AICT) by credit transferring from DIU just called me yesterday over night as well shared with me about his problems in Australia also tell me in a frustrated manner:
“What a great mistake I had done by leaving DIU”
[/color]

We like to let inform the government, mass people, services man and all my belongingness that:

“We are like green chili, if we mix with any curry, this curry will be tastier and everyone likes to have the curry”. No doubt to speak boldly that this curry is produced in the field of my beloved university at DIU.

We promise that we will keep your (DIU) honor until die like freedom fighter of BD. Our love and respect goes to the honorable teachers and management bodies of DIU for their effort to make our university in top among all”

Md. Rafiul Alam
MBA (Finance)
FBE, DIU

Offline Shamim Ansary

• Change Yourself, the whole will be changed
    • View Profile
Re: DIU made a history among all private university in Bangladesh
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2012, 11:18:29 AM »

We promise that we will keep your (DIU) honor until die like freedom fighter of BD. Our love and respect goes to the honorable teachers and management bodies of DIU for their effort to make our university in top among all”

"Many thanks to Allah who gave us life after having given us death and (our) final return (on the Day of Qiyaamah (Judgement)) is to Him"

Offline arefin

• Associate Professor, Dept. of ETE, FE
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2012, 06:04:18 PM »
Thanks for sharing your feelings with us. Yes, we all pray that DIU family will grow bigger and bigger and DIU quality will grow higher and higher day by day. All the best to you and 3 cheers for DIU family
“Allahumma inni as'aluka 'Ilman naafi'an, wa rizqan tayyiban, wa 'amalan mutaqabbalan”

O Allah! I ask You for knowledge that is of benefit, a good provision and deeds that will be accepted. [Ibne Majah & Others]
Taslim Arefin
Assistant Professor
Dept. of ETE, FE
DIU

Offline goodboy

• "Find your ways, Built your inspiration."
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2012, 08:08:46 PM »
What's your thought about DIU is also our thought. There was a time that I used to feel that I made a mistake admitting here. But now I'm proudly presenting myself as an honored student of DIU......and that is my identity. we are admiring the very fast structural movement & rapid growth of DIU, And our permanent campus is the original proof of that. To me, our standard of education very high. And I can say that we are now the No-1.
Md. Abul Hossain Shajib.
101-11-1375
Department of BBA, Sec:B.
25th Batch.
Daffodil International University.
Email: shajib_1375@diu.edu.bd
Admin Executive
creative.bd

Offline Rafiul Alam

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2012, 10:29:31 AM »
We are waiting for making another history through observation of 3rd Convocation on 26th February 2012...